WINGSTOP MEET on CURTNER friday nights

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 08:50 AM

Car Info: 413whp/461wtq
Good to see everyone again it's been awhile since I've been out to the meet. Nice meeting some new faces as well.

I didn't even get a chance to turn my car off before Mr.Harrell came at me with accusations of being a "street racer" and we have to leave or be arrested. All I could think was...riiiiiiggghhhttt your gonna arrest 15-20 people for loitering? Not gonna happen buddy. I'm thoroughly pissed off so monday morning I will be in Mr. Harrell's office to speak with his manager, whether it's regional or the owner of security code 3. He just pissed off the wrong Fijian

I found it hilarious that after I spoke with him and finally divulged that I am in the security profession myself he jumped in his car and drove off asap LMAO! he was WAY out of line so trust ill be making his life a living hell for the next few months. And I will be following up to down the road see that something is done to put his narcissistic attitude in check I encourage everyone else who feels like they were unjustly profiled to contact the company and have your opinions heard.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:36 AM

Car Info: 2008 WRX
damn guys. Hopefully all the complaints get this all sorted out. Ana and Repac keep us posted on what goes down please.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:17 AM

Car Info: RIP: 2000 2.5RS Sedan, BRP Now: 08 WRB WRX Hatch
I will be sure to write and email when I get out of work and try to make a call for my complaint on monday for ruining my night when all I wanted was food to eat and a drink to drink after a long day.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:57 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Nice, glad you guys got the situation handled and didnt just take it from the bastard.
Old 04-17-2010, 12:03 PM

Car Info: 2008 WRX
damnit, my sont camera shut off as soon as me and Jourdan got onto 87 last night, but the flipcam staed on the entire time, pretty cool shot too.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:03 PM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
Originally Posted by Oh 4 panda
Hell yeah I was up front with him. He had absolutely no right to speak to us like that. So pretty much what happened was, I got there first and I parked my car, and I barely turned off my car and was awaiting for everyone to park. I notice 2 security guys and 1 guy in a suit but I didn't really think anything of it because I was like ehh, it's probably nothing. Next thing you know I observe him walking up to one of the cars that was with us, the red porche, and he hella hovers over the car, before anyone could even turn off their car, unbuckle their seat belts or anything.

Pretty much everyone was getting out of their cars and as I was walking towards quickly to go get myself a drink because I was thirsty, this old guy in a damn suit tells us,
"Let me tell you people something, I want you to get out of here unless you're going to buy something. And after you grab whatever you need to grab, I want you out of here in less than 30 minutes or I'm going to kick you out and have you arrested."
And of course, I'm like WTF?! Is this guy really saying this **** to me. I was hella pissed off so I pretty much responded back and said,
"DO NOT TALK TO ME IN THAT MANNER. Who do you think you are to be speaking to me in such a way. We barely even parked our cars, got out of it, and we haven't even gotten our drinks yet."

And he said, "I am a district manager something something and I have every right to tell you this blahblah"

And I cut in and said "NO, you don't have any right to talk to me or my friends like that. DO NOT disrespect me or my friends and DO NOT talk to me like i'm a criminal. I am NOT a little kid, I am an adult and I don't need to listen to any of this."

Then he said, "Yes you do need to listen to this."

And I said, " NO I DON'T *walked away*"

He also told Reepak to tell his "racer friends" to get out or have us all arrested. And reepak told him something too, but I'll let him tell his side of it.

BUT Yes, I was pretty heated. I don't think I have EVER told anyone off like that. I really didn't appreciate people disrespecting me or any of my friends and I am definitely not going to take it from ANYONE. I really don't care who the hell he is. Just because he has a dick and is old and wearing a suit gives him no right to treat us that way. And I am not gonna stand by and have someone talk to us like that.

I spoke with 2 of the security, who apologized on his behalf and told me to file a complaint. They don't like him either. BUT they were real cool. So i'm gonna file a complaint right now.

Sorry to all the new guys for all this. I definitely did not expect this to happen. I hope this doesn't scare you guys off. If this did happen again, I've got all your backs so don't worry. Just hope this didn't turn you all off, especially being your first time out. And sorry for my crazyness lol. I am normally very nice.
Wow, you've really impressed me. I regret not going now because I would've liked to see that.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:49 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
man im glad this didnt happen at wingstop... i didnt want to have to move to another location again for like the 3rd time. BUMP SINCE WING STOP HARDLY HAS ANY PROBLEMS!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:54 PM

^ Very true
Old 04-21-2010, 01:01 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
I am really bummed that I didn't stick around for Quickly.

Originally Posted by MrPrimus
damnit, my sont camera shut off as soon as me and Jourdan got onto 87 last night, but the flipcam staed on the entire time, pretty cool shot too.
Dang... Good to hear that the flipcam got the shot though.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:54 PM

man its already thursday! bump for tomorrow. OH and if anyone needs a code read or cleared im going to bring my scanner to help a buddy out
Old 04-22-2010, 10:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2010 swp WRX hatch
i have been on this forum for days but have never been to an i-club meet. ill be out tomorrow night... how late do you guys stay out? i have a family dinner at 6...
Old 04-22-2010, 10:49 PM

we go out from 8:30-12
Old 04-22-2010, 11:24 PM

Car Info: 13 Taco Double Cab 4x4/ 71 Datsun 510
I won't be attending tomorrow evening due to other plans, hope all goes well. Miss you guys..
Old 04-23-2010, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by norcalbmxer4u
i have been on this forum for days but have never been to an i-club meet. ill be out tomorrow night... how late do you guys stay out? i have a family dinner at 6...
Like Anthony said, we'll be at the meet for a while.

Originally Posted by Ballz
I won't be attending tomorrow evening due to other plans, hope all goes well. Miss you guys..
I might stop by Roy's at some point, but I'll be at Wingstop for most of the time.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:14 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by xhengmanx
we go out from 8:30-12
8:30!? Who shows up at 8:30?!

I will be out as long as nothing comes up.

Quick Reply: WINGSTOP MEET on CURTNER friday nights