WINGSTOP MEET on CURTNER friday nights

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 11:59 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
good meet up tonight guys. nice to see people who i havent seen in a long time and hopefully everyone shows up again next week
Old 04-17-2010, 12:31 AM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Nice to be able to make it out for a bit. Sorry I cut out early guys, had to drive. Ill see you guys next week.
Old 04-17-2010, 12:52 AM

Car Info: 09 WRB WRX GE Premium
yeah that was a good meet, although the chicken gave me the McGurgles 0_o hahha
Old 04-17-2010, 02:05 AM

Car Info: 04 Wagon
^^^ haha maybe you ingested some of the massive amounts of PB Blaster we used to free your bolt. Thanks again for the dinner man. I had fun except for the part where the "kind" old dude had something to say to us at quickly. Hopefully someone posts up the card since I got some things I would like to say back.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:31 AM

Car Info: RWD Camry
^ooh, rent a cop bother you guys?
Old 04-17-2010, 02:43 AM

I think he said he was the "parking lot manager" when he spoke to us. I wasn't paying too much attention.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:54 AM

Car Info: 09 WRB WRX GE Premium
man, anna better tell me the story from her point of view on sunday hahha i wanna hear this in person
Old 04-17-2010, 03:04 AM

hahah when that dude talked to us, she was REAL upfront with him.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:12 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
Ya what a complete DB. Telling us "ricer" kids we had 30 minutes to get our **** or else well be arrested.

+1 for having a girl tell off that dude. It's better coming from a girl to talk down to a guy in a suit.

Anyways, good meet and lots of people tonight. Nice meeting the new folks.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:18 AM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
It looks like I missed out on something good.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:32 AM

Car Info: 2017 Limited Edition BRZ
Hell yeah I was up front with him. He had absolutely no right to speak to us like that. So pretty much what happened was, I got there first and I parked my car, and I barely turned off my car and was awaiting for everyone to park. I notice 2 security guys and 1 guy in a suit but I didn't really think anything of it because I was like ehh, it's probably nothing. Next thing you know I observe him walking up to one of the cars that was with us, the red porche, and he hella hovers over the car, before anyone could even turn off their car, unbuckle their seat belts or anything.

Pretty much everyone was getting out of their cars and as I was walking towards quickly to go get myself a drink because I was thirsty, this old guy in a damn suit tells us,
"Let me tell you people something, I want you to get out of here unless you're going to buy something. And after you grab whatever you need to grab, I want you out of here in less than 30 minutes or I'm going to kick you out and have you arrested."
And of course, I'm like WTF?! Is this guy really saying this **** to me. I was hella pissed off so I pretty much responded back and said,
"DO NOT TALK TO ME IN THAT MANNER. Who do you think you are to be speaking to me in such a way. We barely even parked our cars, got out of it, and we haven't even gotten our drinks yet."

And he said, "I am a district manager something something and I have every right to tell you this blahblah"

And I cut in and said "NO, you don't have any right to talk to me or my friends like that. DO NOT disrespect me or my friends and DO NOT talk to me like i'm a criminal. I am NOT a little kid, I am an adult and I don't need to listen to any of this."

Then he said, "Yes you do need to listen to this."

And I said, " NO I DON'T *walked away*"

He also told Reepak to tell his "racer friends" to get out or have us all arrested. And reepak told him something too, but I'll let him tell his side of it.

BUT Yes, I was pretty heated. I don't think I have EVER told anyone off like that. I really didn't appreciate people disrespecting me or any of my friends and I am definitely not going to take it from ANYONE. I really don't care who the hell he is. Just because he has a dick and is old and wearing a suit gives him no right to treat us that way. And I am not gonna stand by and have someone talk to us like that.

I spoke with 2 of the security, who apologized on his behalf and told me to file a complaint. They don't like him either. BUT they were real cool. So i'm gonna file a complaint right now.

Sorry to all the new guys for all this. I definitely did not expect this to happen. I hope this doesn't scare you guys off. If this did happen again, I've got all your backs so don't worry. Just hope this didn't turn you all off, especially being your first time out. And sorry for my crazyness lol. I am normally very nice.

Last edited by Oh 4 panda; 04-17-2010 at 03:51 AM.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:48 AM

Also, before I forget, here is all the contact information for everyone to help file a complaint. Let's get this guy fired. (FYI: don't **** me off LOL)

Company: Security Code 3
Contact form: http://www.123contactform.com/contac...sc3-32405.html

[The douche's contact info]

Here's his pic: (Yes, I did go through the trouble of finding this lol)

Steven Harrell (District Manager)
State License PPO # 14592

1735 N. 1st Street
Suite #104
San Jose, CA 95112

Tel: (408) 978-9111
Cell: (408) 540-9871
Fax: (408 441-0861
Email: sharrell@securitycode3.com

I recommend emailing using the contact form or call in a complaint, or even better, going straight there.

I am going to file a complaint based on profiling and harassment at an unprofessional level from a "District Manager."

Okay, I'm done. Goodnight all.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:50 AM

I just sent the email. For those who would like to read it, here you go:

To whom it may concern,

This is a complaint for:
Steven Harrell
District Manager
State License PPO# 14592

On Saturday, April 17, 2010, at approximately 12:45am, I, _______, arrived at Quickly, located at 540 Barber Lane, Milpitas, CA 95035 and was approached by your District Manager, Steven Harrell. My friends and I had just arrived and before any of us had the opportunity to turn off our cars, remove our seatbelts, and get out of the car, I noticed this man in a suit hovering over one of my friend’s car. As I got out of my car to approach Quickly to grab something to drink, this same man, stops us and tells us:
"Let me tell you people something. I want you to get out of here unless you're going to buy something. And after you grab whatever you need to grab, I want you to get out of here in less than 30 minutes or I am going to kick you out and have you and your racer friends arrested for loitering.”
I think to myself, who is this guy and what is his problem. I don’t understand because I barely just got out of my car, and I didn’t even have the opportunity to go into Quickly to buy my drink, and here I am standing, getting yelled at by some random guy. I asked him to identify himself and he stated that he was a district manager, which I later found out was Steven Harrell. I told Steven Harrell that I did not appreciate the fact that he approached me in such a manner and the fact that he is talking down to me as though I am some criminal. For him to make such demands and threats were extremely inappropriate, especially since he is suppose to be a District Manager. I walked away in frustration.

Later after buying my drink, I walked out to my car and was approached by two security men who worked for Steven Harrell. They apologized on his behalf and gave me his business card to file a complaint. Security officers J. Gonzalez and Dennis, both told me that we weren’t the first people that Steven Harrell has harassed, which leaves me concerned. If Security Code 3 is suppose to make sure that things are running smoothly, then why exactly is someone under your Management Team out here harassing us, the public? For Steven Harrell to approach me, not only profiling my friends and me, but threatening and harassing us, as well, frustrates me and makes me very angry because my friends and I should not be harassed or profiled for driving a certain kind of car. We did not loiter in any way and Security officers, J. Gonzalez and Dennis can both verify this on our behalf. We barely even stepped foot out of our cars.

When Steven Harrell referred to us as “you people,” what exactly is he referring to? Is he speaking in regards to my ethnicity? My age? Or the fact that I drive a certain type of car? Or is it a combination of all three? Whatever it may be, I am very offended. I am appalled by the way this business conducts itself. If Steven Harrell continues to work for this company, I am going have to inform the public about this until everybody knows what kind of business this is. I don’t want to judge this company based on Steven Harrell’s actions, therefore, I am hoping that someone will correct this situation.

I hope that someone will forward this email to all Management and get back to me on what the outcome will be. If any further information is needed, please don’t hesitate to ask. I will be awaiting a response.

I thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,
_________
Old 04-17-2010, 05:04 AM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
file complaint thru www.bbb.org?
Old 04-17-2010, 05:53 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
I swear once a year that complex always does something like this. They need to try and talk to the multi colored "ricer" cars there. Since when do we ever act like street racers or ricers when we show up and get a drink. We laugh at all the "ricers" Sometimes i am happy i drive what i drive cus no one looks at my car anymore lol.

havent been out cus i have been sick so dont know when i will make it out again. Hopefully you guys dont have to go through that again but knowing that complex i see it happening again.

Quick Reply: WINGSTOP MEET on CURTNER friday nights