Tuesdays, 8pm Union City Krispy Kreme (UCKK Meet)

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 04:06 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by MyNikonLens
i had it on cruise all the way home. set at 75. i wouldn't dare speed up. too many CHP that weekend. you guys were flying down the hwy. i was amazed to see Gagan speeding since he's the one telling all of us not to speed. oh well, i won't tell anyone.
but why did it take us so damn long to catch up to you. we were doing 90 for a good long while
Old 09-10-2008, 04:12 PM

Car Info: Porsche 911 GT3
Originally Posted by rau
but why did it take us so damn long to catch up to you. we were doing 90 for a good long while
how do you know you did not pass me again. i had to stop for gas a few exits later and i am sure you guys passed me while i was filling up...
Old 09-10-2008, 04:23 PM

Car Info: 06 WRX TR
Talking

So I finally came and checked out the meet last night. Felt a little weird though. Felt like it was first day of school tryning to introduce myself. haha lol. It was cool. I met two pretty cool guy's Earl with his RS and Gil who has the same tr as me. Would like to get to know more people so I don't feel so out of place. Happens when your a newbie so I can't complain.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:38 PM

Car Info: Porsche 911 GT3
Originally Posted by bjtwrx06
So I finally came and checked out the meet last night. Felt a little weird though. Felt like it was first day of school tryning to introduce myself. haha lol. It was cool. I met two pretty cool guy's Earl with his RS and Gil who has the same tr as me. Would like to get to know more people so I don't feel so out of place. Happens when your a newbie so I can't complain.
welcome. next time make the round and introduce yourself to everyone. wear a t-shirt that says newbie and we will welcome you the proper way..
Old 09-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Wish I could have made it. It's always great to hang out with UCPD (at least, the cool ones... not that blonde *****)
Old 09-10-2008, 04:45 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Originally Posted by jonp
It's good to talk to people that know how to have a social gathering without major drama or leaving the parking lot looking like an overflowing dumpster when you leave. It's corny, but you guys make me proud to own a Suby. Thanks.

~Jon
it is also nice to meet a chill as cop, I just wish more cops had the same great attitude and love for cars that you do. Not everyone that has a fast car drives it crazy fast on the street and I wish that more cops think of it that way. Hope to see you next week Jon.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:51 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
it is also nice to meet a chill as cop, I just wish more cops had the same great attitude and love for cars that you do. Not everyone that has a fast car drives it crazy fast on the street and I wish that more cops think of it that way. Hope to see you next week Jon.
that reminds me last week at wingstop. My gf called me from Starbucks and she said the cops were getting a call saying there were "street racers" on the other side of the plaza. They then said the racers will eventually leave and wont' be their problem. I just find it funny they automatically assume car enthusiasts would be street racers.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:51 PM

Car Info: RIP: 2000 2.5RS Sedan, BRP Now: 08 WRB WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by A.V.E.
nickel and dime baby

YADDAYADDAA BOO BOO
BOOYYAAKAA! Put it in the ayer
Old 09-10-2008, 05:08 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by bjtwrx06
OH I see how it is, **** the guy in the forester, he is an *******...

(Just kidding around)
Old 09-10-2008, 05:14 PM

Car Info: 06 WRX TR
Originally Posted by MyNikonLens
welcome. next time make the round and introduce yourself to everyone. wear a t-shirt that says newbie and we will welcome you the proper way..
Instead of the shirt I'll hook up a NEON sign thst says Newbie. I think It'll get more attention than the shirt. LOL
Old 09-15-2008, 11:49 PM

Car Info: amber lamps/fire engine/06 STi
hey guys im thinking about heading over to the meet tomorrow night after i finish teaching my first responder class. should be there around 10:30 if anyone stays that late.

ive been around the board for awhile but have been too busy to hit up any meets. hope to meet some cool new people. ill be there in my psm bugeye wagon with an emt sticker on the back.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:03 AM

Car Info: FUPA RIDER!
Originally Posted by MrMakesItRain
hey guys im thinking about heading over to the meet tomorrow night after i finish teaching my first responder class. should be there around 10:30 if anyone stays that late.

ive been around the board for awhile but have been too busy to hit up any meets. hope to meet some cool new people. ill be there in my psm bugeye wagon with an emt sticker on the back.
hey bro we stick around later than 10:30... so you should be able to make it. woot for another fellow bug eye.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:04 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
I should be there manana.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:00 AM

Car Info: 06 WRX LTD 4eat
ill be there
Old 09-16-2008, 10:33 AM

Car Info: Subaru 02 WRX
Going to try and make it out there, don't know the area at all. I'm a very big "Newb" in the area, just moved from Hawaii.
If anybody want's to help me out getting there I'll pm you my number.

Quick Reply: Tuesdays, 8pm Union City Krispy Kreme (UCKK Meet)