Tuesdays, 8pm Union City Krispy Kreme (UCKK Meet)

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 11:16 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
I dunno why you guys are so affraid of some n00b ***** cop. She had no ****ing clue what was going on.

-Gagan
Old 01-31-2006, 11:21 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
^^ story?
Old 01-31-2006, 11:22 PM

Car Info: 05 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
I dunno why you guys are so affraid of some n00b ***** cop. She had no ****ing clue what was going on.

-Gagan

Haha I wasn't scared bro...I was supposed to leave at 930...it just gave me more reason to leave...hahaha I got school at 8 am!!
Old 01-31-2006, 11:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
must have happened after i left. what happened?
Old 01-31-2006, 11:50 PM

about 10:15pm

Well..what pretty much happened was a UCPD officer drove by and spotted all the Subies.. ran a few plates, called back up and asked "You all aren't racing are ya?" Of course we're not...so she then stated that there was no loitering in the parking lot...any signs that said so...of course not.. Gagan then mentioned Officer Novak..and she was all like..."We don't have an Officer Novak in our department.. so she then asked "You all are leaving right?" She repeated it like...3 times..so we said yes. And majority of us took off and went our ways. Gagan the tuff guy stood around for maybe another 5 mins then left. Bragging rights? Dunno..but I bet he got bored after we all left. haha.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:50 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRB STi w/ s202 spoiler
Needless to say, only one person need to challenge what the cop says, make them back it up with written law, to make things go better. Basically, the people that left only serve as proof that all car clubs are push-overs when it comes to police officers. Granted, it's good to be polite and respectfully, but make them work for it. Cops (be them male or female) are not dictators, they are held accountable for their actions. They must justify them to both you and their city/county/state/country of employment. So get that justification, but be nice about it, don't give them a reason to be a dick.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:25 AM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
I was going to leave anyway. If they had rolled up on us an hour earlier, then we'd stick around and stand our ground.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:30 AM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
That was funny though, plus I did not know it was nearing 10:30!!!!! The guy withthe 06 WRB STi, it was nice driving nest to you, until I decided to pass you up, exit and get stuck behind that slow a$$ explorer, sometimes I have SUV's Trucks in general Thanks again t Simon for the lug nuts, and Alan for the WRC DVD you made. They do not work in my regular DVD Player btw Tonight was cool, until the popo showed up. Not going to argue witht he Law anyways, see you next time guys.

-Gio
Old 02-01-2006, 12:36 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
My car was warming up when the cop rolled thru, I was about to leave before she got there. If I didn't have to go home and work on hw I would not have left just cause of her. No loitering?? Ok then I'll go in KK or Albertsons lol.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:19 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by Khooda
Well..what pretty much happened was a UCPD officer drove by and spotted all the Subies.. ran a few plates, called back up and asked "You all aren't racing are ya?" Of course we're not...so she then stated that there was no loitering in the parking lot...any signs that said so...of course not.. Gagan then mentioned Officer Novak..and she was all like..."We don't have an Officer Novak in our department.. so she then asked "You all are leaving right?" She repeated it like...3 times..so we said yes. And majority of us took off and went our ways. Gagan the tuff guy stood around for maybe another 5 mins then left. Bragging rights? Dunno..but I bet he got bored after we all left. haha.
I left at 11 buddy
Old 02-01-2006, 08:22 AM
Old School

AND not everyone left. James, Andrew, Joe and Chris stayed...

So, it's a subaru meet, 85% of the subars leave. 2 subaru owners stay, and 3 SR20DE owners...

great pride we have
Old 02-01-2006, 11:54 AM

Car Info: '21 STI
Fk that biatch. You can walk into KK or any fkn where, buy something and say you're just gonna take a break before driving. WTF can she say to you? Nothing. You could have pissed off the cop more and asked if she wanted a donut.
Old 02-01-2006, 03:25 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
AND not everyone left. James, Andrew, Joe and Chris stayed...

So, it's a subaru meet, 85% of the subars leave. 2 subaru owners stay, and 3 SR20DE owners...

great pride we have
I was about to be on my ways anyhow, it was gettin late, besides, I hate talking to cops.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:37 AM

Car Info: MY05RS, MY70914, and MY10VT1300CS
I would just like to point out that the other suby owner that stayed with gagan , joe, chris, and andrew was me.

Now I talked to a few officers that I know from my high school days (most of them sergents) and they said that there is a no loitering policy. Basically the landowner gave the UCPD permission to give anyone loitering in the parking lot 1 warning and then let them have the right to go ahead and arrest anyone not complying to the loitering policy. And it turns out that there is a sign that states this too, and i'll post a pic of it tonight.

Basically what the cops that I talked to recomended is that we all just go buy something, be it a starbucks, KK, jamba juice, B-grade **** from Best buy, whatever and then they can't really do anythign to us because we would then be infact customers on the premisis, and if they wanted to then kick us out they would have to kick out anybody sitting outside the starbucks, jamba juice, KK, movie theater for loitering as well.

I mean if it comes down to people getting arrested, we might have to discuss moving the meet somewhere else.... and that is gonna suck, but untill then let's just try our best to not completey **** off the cops.

Just my two cents...
Old 02-03-2006, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by UgLiEz
I would just like to point out that the other suby owner that stayed with gagan , joe, chris, and andrew was me.

Now I talked to a few officers that I know from my high school days (most of them sergents) and they said that there is a no loitering policy. Basically the landowner gave the UCPD permission to give anyone loitering in the parking lot 1 warning and then let them have the right to go ahead and arrest anyone not complying to the loitering policy. And it turns out that there is a sign that states this too, and i'll post a pic of it tonight.

Basically what the cops that I talked to recomended is that we all just go buy something, be it a starbucks, KK, jamba juice, B-grade **** from Best buy, whatever and then they can't really do anythign to us because we would then be infact customers on the premisis, and if they wanted to then kick us out they would have to kick out anybody sitting outside the starbucks, jamba juice, KK, movie theater for loitering as well.

I mean if it comes down to people getting arrested, we might have to discuss moving the meet somewhere else.... and that is gonna suck, but untill then let's just try our best to not completey **** off the cops.

Just my two cents...

Point taken about the loitering thing (sign). But people at this meet in fact do purchase items from KK, Starbucks, ect.. And from talking to the Jeff's, there is a family memeber that works for UCPD and stuff. So yeah...We'll have to ask Jeff if he goes to the next UCKK meet. Thanks for lookin into it.

Ben

Quick Reply: Tuesdays, 8pm Union City Krispy Kreme (UCKK Meet)