Tuesdays, 8pm Union City Krispy Kreme (UCKK Meet)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 12:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
how's da tit?
Old 02-10-2005, 01:00 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 wrx, 05 Elise, 14 Impreza, 17 brz coming soon
Originally Posted by se0ul
hey im really sorry about that experience you had that night at edo sushi.. it was really busy that night and sometimes the waitress/waiters are rushing things so much they not fully "concious". the gyoza should take about 6-7 minutes to make even its not busy, but i really apologize for the water and service the waitress/waiter gave u~ it IS their fault for losing the tab and unconcious service. and i know how u feel about the wait, but im sure the cooks and servers were acting as fast as they could for multiple customers and tasks.. i called the manager this morning and told him about this incident- he thought u guys were angry because edo ran out of unagi and rice so he was like eh, but i told him it was because the service and the wait- so he apologizes to you guys for that. I mean i wouldnt care if it was other people i wouldnt want these kinda things to happen to fellow i-club members. i dunno if u go to uckk, but next time i go ill try to bring u unagi# rolls or something (the ~$10 ones) no charge.

apologies
Justin
Originally Posted by ish
i appreciate you looking into it. i don't like complaining about stuff and we started going there 2 years ago. i have always loved that place.

last night i understood about it being busy and stuff and which is why i didn't sweat over the wait at first with getting a table. i had just wanted to see if we could get our order in early since we always order so much. the 30+ minutes waiting to find out they lost our order was pretty annoying. the rice thing i know it was out of their control and stuff, but it was just something that added to it all. the guy there that is a server isn't very good. we have always had the girl and at worst done just a decent job, which is still totally acceptable. the guy just didn't seem to care and kept trying to blame stuff on the girl when he was clearly our server. then we would try and say something and we would get half a sentance out when he would walk away. he would make comments like "oh you haven't gotten your check yet?" while we have been sitting there for 15 mintues with stacked empty plates. thinking it wasn't his responsibility or something. a lot of it was the fact that every other table in there had left and new people sat ate, left and we were still sitting there waiting for our food or check or whatever. i didn't understand how people that sat down over an hour after us were getting sushi before us. it seriously felt like an insult to us.

we didn't care that they ran out of unagi, we got most of it that we had ordered. although we never got about 15 pieces of maguro we ordered. but it got to the point where we didn't care becasue we just wanted to go home.

just a lot of things went wrong last night. i don't blame the girl waitress (what is her name anyways?) nor the sushi chef because he didn't appear to be informed at all at what really went on.

i appreciate you offering to hook us up with some rolls, that would be cool. actually i don't know if you can do it, but a few coupons for free ayce or even half off or something would probably make up for it. we love that place but after last night, dont' have a problem never going back.

oh and the three of us that were there were myself, brucelee, and one of his friends who just bought a sti.

we appreciate anything you can do to help this situation.

thanks, Ryan
followed through with my apology hah? eh sorry i didnt pm u back.. but i didnt get a chance to ask the manager yet cause either i forget or i dont see him..mostly cause i never see him.. honestly i dont really care if u go back or not hah but if u really want ill get u like some unagi with my own money since it seems like u really need the "hookup" from that one night experience. (honestly i dont really feel like asking for 'hookups' from my dad to some people these days cause hes really stressing in his business right now making just enough or less even though i shouldnt even be talking about this..)

ps: the "bad" waiter guy = leaving for marines or something soon..
just hired a new 18 y/o korean waitress..

Justin
Old 02-10-2005, 01:06 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
Korean Sushi, tight.

Do they serve that stuff, bimbipo or something?

-GDO
Old 02-10-2005, 10:59 AM
VIP Member

naw sorry its 100% japanese restraunt (besides the people) we could have made korean food also but its like if we made korean And japanese food its kinda like one of those restraunt that arent "keeping it real" u know? i dunno hah..

Justin
Old 02-10-2005, 12:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: some silver thing
followed through with my apology hah? eh sorry i didnt pm u back.. but i didnt get a chance to ask the manager yet cause either i forget or i dont see him..mostly cause i never see him.. honestly i dont really care if u go back or not hah but if u really want ill get u like some unagi with my own money since it seems like u really need the "hookup" from that one night experience. (honestly i dont really feel like asking for 'hookups' from my dad to some people these days cause hes really stressing in his business right now making just enough or less even though i shouldnt even be talking about this..)

ps: the "bad" waiter guy = leaving for marines or something soon..
just hired a new 18 y/o korean waitress..

Justin

"hook up" is a gift not a right... I wish people would stop whining about it...

you guys sound like 3 fat people that got kicked out of hometown...

Justin - Edo sushi is a cool place.. my friends and I enjoy it even when it's regular orders and not all-you-can-eat. Price is competitive and good food. Maybe I'll run into you one of these days at the resturant.

Tommy
Old 02-10-2005, 12:20 PM

Car Info: my 02 Wrx > STi = G35
Originally Posted by Onizuka
Korean Sushi, tight.

Do they serve that stuff, bimbipo or something?

-GDO
i agree. i don't think it's called that though but it's that huge bowl with rice, and an assortment of sashimi, and masago right? you put the sriracha sauce on it? i'm hungry now

and tommy, does that meant we're going for dinner there some day soon?
Old 02-10-2005, 12:23 PM

Car Info: '21 STI
Whoa, people still go 2 UCKK? What in the??
Old 02-10-2005, 12:41 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by wrexxy
i agree. i don't think it's called that though but it's that huge bowl with rice, and an assortment of sashimi, and masago right? you put the sriracha sauce on it? i'm hungry now

and tommy, does that meant we're going for dinner there some day soon?
what your talking about is called "hae dut bap" = really good! its like bi bim bap kinda.. but with more green vegies like lettuce etc w/ a variety of raw fish. we DO serve hae dut bap at edo sushi but a lot of people dont know about it/dont order it so its not too popular. its really popular around korean customers though.

Justin
Old 02-10-2005, 12:47 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
what your talking about is called "hae dut bap" = really good! its like bi bim bap kinda.. but with more green vegies like lettuce etc w/ a variety of raw fish. we DO serve hae dut bap at edo sushi but a lot of people dont know about it/dont order it so its not too popular. its really popular around korean customers though.

Justin
hey EDO,

I was talkin to Tommy and Rob and a couple of others and we were wondering if you'd be down to host a meet there on a monday.

Figure out a week we can do it and if you can reserve a section of the restraunt for us

PM me if you want to work out details or IM me on AIM.

Thanks,
Zoeb
Old 02-10-2005, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
hey EDO,

I was talkin to Tommy and Rob and a couple of others and we were wondering if you'd be down to host a meet there on a monday.

Figure out a week we can do it and if you can reserve a section of the restraunt for us

PM me if you want to work out details or IM me on AIM.

Thanks,
Zoeb
aite ill get back to you, how many people?
Old 02-10-2005, 02:48 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
aite ill get back to you, how many people?
i'd be posting a thread here on i-club for anyone who is interested.

the way turn outs usually are i'd say ~ 10-15 people.
Old 02-12-2005, 09:30 AM

Car Info: its the white one
do people still show up to this thing?
Old 02-12-2005, 09:33 AM

Car Info: 2004 WRB STi w/ s202 spoiler
Wow, are you blind? Look above your post.
Old 02-12-2005, 11:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 WRX wagon x2
Originally Posted by illogical
Wow, are you blind? Look above your post.
Stop being a jerk, jerk!

Yes, people still show up. You should come next week just to beat up that guy. ^
Old 02-12-2005, 02:10 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRB STi w/ s202 spoiler
Haha! Yes, come beat me up... I'm sure Kellie will help you :-)

Quick Reply: Tuesdays, 8pm Union City Krispy Kreme (UCKK Meet)