Track Day 7-18-05, T-Hill

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 10:17 PM

Car Info: 06 Evolution IX MR Graphite Gray
I'm in. Group B, from what I understand. Friend of mine from work's gonna be there as well, but he's running in C, I think. Hopefully my car will be running by this time, otherwise I'm going to have to come there with the RC51.

-Bis.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:02 AM

Car Info: Spec Miata racecar #36
Originally Posted by Bismarck
I'm in. Group B, from what I understand. Friend of mine from work's gonna be there as well, but he's running in C, I think. Hopefully my car will be running by this time, otherwise I'm going to have to come there with the RC51.

-Bis.
The only Subie as of late that is in C group is a black WRX with the owner's intials being J.U. is that your pal? If not, post his initials and I can find out if he's signed up. Don't let B group close on you now . . . already I've turned away a half dozen or so novice drivers because that group was full.

BTW, what is, for my uninformed self, an RC51? :dunno:

Hope to see you next month!

BW

"If I could afford a Subie (WRX w/ turbo would be GREAT!), I'd buy one in a hot New York Minute!"
Old 06-11-2005, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Bonster
The only Subie as of late that is in C group is a black WRX with the owner's intials being J.U. is that your pal? If not, post his initials and I can find out if he's signed up. Don't let B group close on you now . . . already I've turned away a half dozen or so novice drivers because that group was full.
Heh he's not in a Sube - he's in a black RSX, initials M.D. He signed us both up the week before last, I believe.

BTW, what is, for my uninformed self, an RC51? :dunno:
Honda V-twin motorcycle. It's an AMA championship-winning design (Nicky Hayden was the rider in 2002). Neat bike.

Hope to see you next month!

BW

"If I could afford a Subie (WRX w/ turbo would be GREAT!), I'd buy one in a hot New York Minute!"
Oh yeah. We'll be there. Be it on two or four wheels. BTW, there's always a bunch of WRXs being sold, so if you want one, they're out there!

-Bis
Old 06-11-2005, 10:00 AM

Heh he's not in a Sube - he's in a black RSX, initials M.D. He signed us both up the week before last, I believe.

***Oh yeah, Matt . . . you must be Todd with the black WRX. I had not filled out a form yet for you guys (Matt sent in info, though). You scared me for a minute, because C group is at its max and I thought I'd screwed up! Matt is on the drivers list with "TBA" for his car, and your name will be added this weekend.

Honda V-twin motorcycle. It's an AMA championship-winning design

***FAST bikes those V twins! I'd get into trouble if I had one.

Oh yeah. We'll be there. Be it on two or four wheels.

***Only vehicles with four wheels on track, though.

BTW, there's always a bunch of WRXs being sold, so if you want one, they're out there!

***My racecar stole all of my spare change. Maybe sometime in the future. Do you think a WRX could tow a Miata on an open trailer?

BW
Old 06-11-2005, 11:36 AM

***Oh yeah, Matt . . . you must be Todd with the black WRX. I had not filled out a form yet for you guys (Matt sent in info, though). You scared me for a minute, because C group is at its max and I thought I'd screwed up! Matt is on the drivers list with "TBA" for his car, and your name will be added this weekend.
Yup. That's us. Should be a great day for both of us - I'm really looking forward to getting back on the track again!

***FAST bikes those V twins! I'd get into trouble if I had one.
Heh yeah I know what you mean. I really need to pay close attention to what I'm doing when I'm on the bike, otherwise, I'd be in triple digits constantly.

***Only vehicles with four wheels on track, though.
Awww bummer. I'd assumed that anyways - running bikes with cars at the same time is usually an exceptionally bad idea.

***My racecar stole all of my spare change. Maybe sometime in the future. Do you think a WRX could tow a Miata on an open trailer?

BW
Probably. Especially with the right mods!

-Bis
Old 06-15-2005, 09:28 PM

Okay . . . I feel like I am talking to myself sometimes here, but apparently folks ARE watching this thread . . . SO . . . yes, I need to update the website, but here is the run down on the pre-grid . . .

A group has only FOUR SPOTS LEFT!

B group has only SEVEN SPOTS LEFT!

C group is CLOSED.

Just thought I should let you all know . . .

BW

PS -- Bismark . . . don't even start talking about mods . . . how do you think I got into this whole mess in the first place?!? Lol, but I LOVE every minute of it. :driving
Old 06-15-2005, 09:30 PM

im hopin after next paycheck there will be two spots left on group B,

*crosses fingers*
Old 06-15-2005, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Daredevil
im hopin after next paycheck there will be two spots left on group B,

*crosses fingers*
When is said next paycheck? I can hold a spot (or two)for about five days, but at this point, being as the group is closing down, that's the best I can guarantee. We do also take credit cards via PayPal, if you or your friend have one to use. Just add five bucks per driver to cover the goofy PayPal fees.

Folks who pay get to play -- I know how it is waiting for the money to get to the gas tank, believe you me! I really hope we can acommodate you . . . I look forward to meeting yet another spirited i-club member. Let's all now cross our fingers (but not our control arms) so that Daredevil can join us!

BW
Old 06-16-2005, 06:09 PM

next sat

i don't have any CC's only debit cards

ill just have to cross my fingers

curses!
Old 06-16-2005, 11:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: stock 04 wrx sedan
trying to get my car back together for next weekend :=):
Old 06-17-2005, 08:35 PM

next sat

i don't have any CC's only debit cards

ill just have to cross my fingers

curses!
***Yeah, well I unfortunately can't turn someone away if they've sent in their check (and the group isn't yet closed). PayPal also takes debit cards, btw. I wish I wasn't so strapped or I'd just loan it to you until next week . . . but I just robbed my piggy bank to go racing next weekend. ARGH! We'll probably be able to work something out . . . let's just see how it goes. Keep me posted.

BW
Old 06-17-2005, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Long_Travel_WRX
trying to get my car back together for next weekend :=):
***Are you going to the NASA event next weekend? Will you be racing or in one of the HPDE groups? I'll be there . . . I have a white with Montego Blue hard topped Spec Miata, number 36 (SM races). I'll look for ya if you're going to be there. I'll have lots of spare time, as my race on both days isn't until something like 4:15.

BW
Old 06-17-2005, 09:26 PM

im definetly going to sign up if there are spots left.

what if i can give a down payment of 100 dollars?
Old 06-17-2005, 11:22 PM

what if i can give a down payment of 100 dollars?
***Yeah, we can do that for ya. Besides, the Subarus are threatened for their second place spot in the marquee race. So far, we have sixty drivers. There are 26 Miatas (43%), 6 Subarus (10%), and there is a tie in third for Mini Coopers and RSXs at 4 each (7%). Just a fun little numbers game. Anyway . . . sure, go for it.

BW
Old 06-17-2005, 11:27 PM

ok bonnie, ill do that when i get off work tomorrow evening?
does that work for you?

Quick Reply: Track Day 7-18-05, T-Hill