Old 06-03-2004, 12:27 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
buuuump
Old 06-03-2004, 01:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: WRB WRX 2003 Subaru Sedan
Originally Posted by wrexr
Dohhh, I won't be able to make it till 3pm or later. I hope that something is still going on then.
My Grandmother is turning 93, gotta make that party, and my little bro is turning 11 as well. Dammit, everything always has to land on the same day. Oh well, hope to see some of you.

-Kevin
Kevin didn't you use that excuse last time

-rich
Old 06-03-2004, 03:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 00 BRP RS LIC'd 01 EJ207 + non DCCD 6 Speed
You know what, its seems that most of us have to cut out early or wont be able to make it until a certain time. Its not too late to push the date back. Its just a thought, but at least 5 people have other things going on that day, so maybe changing the date would be a good idea? I dunno, what do you guys think? Let me know, its not a big problem to change the date for me.

Patrick
Old 06-03-2004, 03:52 PM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Origami posted by EndlessWaltz RS
Its not too late to push the date back.
If something changes and you would like a title change, you can PM me, just in case I miss reading the thread.

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 06-03-2004, 03:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
I don't mind this weekend.
Old 06-03-2004, 06:41 PM

Car Info: WRB '02 WRX
Originally Posted by EndlessWaltz RS
You know what, its seems that most of us have to cut out early or wont be able to make it until a certain time. Its not too late to push the date back. Its just a thought, but at least 5 people have other things going on that day, so maybe changing the date would be a good idea? I dunno, what do you guys think? Let me know, its not a big problem to change the date for me.

Patrick

Actually, I got the day free and plan to be there on Saturday. I was just about to post as much just now.

The next several weekends would be imposible for me, so don't change it on my account.

If it's still on for Sat, I'll be there with some wines to share.

Looking forward to it...
Mike
Old 06-03-2004, 06:42 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
don't change the date... i'm busy for the next few weekends as well.
Old 06-03-2004, 09:12 PM

Car Info: MY00RS25
Hey, I might make it. It'll be just one. My "friend" is working. If I do make it, I'll bring some wine, maybe sparkling.
Old 06-04-2004, 01:54 PM
VIP Member

Patrick don't change the date. I've already got the whole weekend planned out. It'll be fun.

But, really if you deside to push it back it won't kill me. and i'll be happy to come some other time. Just let us know.

-rich
Old 06-04-2004, 02:08 PM
VIP Member

K, Saturday it is....Ill just have to plan another one with A LOT more advance and see if we can work it all out. By all means, come by Saturday, any and everyone. As soon as Big4Rents comes and picks up the ***cing pallot jack that I had to rent for $105 dollars that I DIDNT EVEN USE DAMNIT!!!!! My front clip was supposed to be delivered today, but now instead of delivering it as is, it is going to be dismantled and delivered to me in pieces, and I get to pay for the labor and time it takes to take it appart. Lovely huh, this is turning out to be the worst experience I have ever had with a shop. Since I like to think I have class and respect, the shop shall remain nameless...but some of you know who Im talking about. ANYWAY, yeah, Saturday it is, later today Im going to Costco to stock up for tomorrow. See you all then....if I dont die from anger and frustration.

Patrick
Old 06-04-2004, 02:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Originally Posted by EndlessWaltz RS
K, Saturday it is....Ill just have to plan another one with A LOT more advance and see if we can work it all out. By all means, come by Saturday, any and everyone. As soon as Big4Rents comes and picks up the ***cing pallot jack that I had to rent for $105 dollars that I DIDNT EVEN USE DAMNIT!!!!! My front clip was supposed to be delivered today, but now instead of delivering it as is, it is going to be dismantled and delivered to me in pieces, and I get to pay for the labor and time it takes to take it appart. Lovely huh, this is turning out to be the worst experience I have ever had with a shop. Since I like to think I have class and respect, the shop shall remain nameless...but some of you know who Im talking about. ANYWAY, yeah, Saturday it is, later today Im going to Costco to stock up for tomorrow. See you all then....if I dont die from anger and frustration.

Patrick
It's okay, FLI doesn't have an i-club presence. Sorry to hear you're getting screwed.
Old 06-04-2004, 02:15 PM
VIP Member

Thanks Huck, I wasnt sure if they did or not but I still will not mention them, but there ya have it....if anyone wants to know. See you guys saturday!

Patrick
Old 06-04-2004, 05:52 PM
VIP Member

I was under the impression that FLI was a cool company. Shows what i know. Still i like some of thier cars.

Just spoke to the wife (christina) and we'll be there around noon. See you tomorrow.

-rich

p.s. Can't wait to try thier wines
Old 06-04-2004, 05:54 PM
VIP Member

So who's all coming

Patrick
Miranda
Huck
Rich
Mike
Homerjay?
Preston
Andrew
Max?
Jeremy?
Nick (i'll bring your CD Nick)
Adam?

Hmmmm any one i miss?

Last edited by bushido; 06-04-2004 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-04-2004, 06:00 PM
VIP Member

Yeah, well, FLI is doing as much as they can to "help me out". Honestly, they are doing a decent job, things are just not working out on both our ends. Im trying to protect myself as this is about a significant amount of money, and at the same time they are trying to keep to their policies. Things just are not going as smoothly as they should and we are having to change a few things in mid stride which I really really hate, especially after we had already made an agreement and I had committed to it by writing a check. Anyway, they are doing their best to redeam themselves, so we'll see how that goes. As far as Im concerned, they have their work cut out for them when it comes to my opinion about them, but I welcome them to try.

ANYWAY, Sounds good Rich, lookin forward to seein you guys. I just got back from Costco, lots of chips n salsa, sodas, bunch a ballparks, and all that good stuff. Burgers and dogs for tomorrow! See you all tomorrow!

Oh, one thing, if someone could bring some hotdog buns that would be awsome. For some odd reason, Costco had absolutely NONE! If not, I can run out and grab some.

Quick Reply: Pacheco Ranch Winery BBQ Meet - Novato - June 5th 2004