The official CITY meet. September 28, 2008 San Francisco meet and cruise!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 05:07 PM

Car Info: 2008 WRX tp stg2
Originally Posted by so steezy
just watch out for atomic wedgies. you should cut the straps on ur underwear so it rips easier
hahaah ill take that into consideration!
Old 09-24-2008, 08:08 PM

Car Info: Lexus IS300... Don't hate, don't hate :D
A few things: If you are afraid of cops, then don't go. If you are going to do something stupid and ruin it for every one else, then don't go. You might as well just sit at home on your couch, smoke weed and stare at the wall... imo wasting a perfect Sunday instead of meeting/hanging out with people who share the same interest as you.

Also when have you EVER heard of cops checking the forums and saying, "Oh a bunch of Subarus are going to be at this location and this time... Oh dear we should, we should do something about this, we can't let this happen. We can give, we can give FIX IT TICKETS to a bunch of people all the while making citizens doing nothing(better not) illegal hate us that much more!!! I think i, i can get a promotion for for bringing this to my boss..."
Even if cops do lurk around the forums SO WHAT!!! As Nikki Said, "We will attract enough attention with lots of subies as it is (the sheer beauty of them will be so overwhelming )" Any large group of similar cars will attract attention no matter what and saying that you shouldn't post the route is a bad idea is just being paranoid and ignorant.

In fact, posting the route/itinerary is a good idea, who wouldn't want to know what was going on... especially if someone is going to have to take the time off work/their day for an event like this. Furthermore if someone gets lost, the group gets separated, or if someone wants to join the caravan in-route it is extremely helpful to know before hand what the hell is going on. While PMing will be a whole lot of extra work to coordinate rather than just having it in one place like a thread, like this thread.
So Nikki go ahead and post the itinerary and the route back up and ignore the horsemen of the apocalypse who say you shouldn't.
I'll have my flame retardant suite handy.

Otherwise enjoy the event.

Should start a list of who's actually going. Personally I found it quite handy to have a list of who was going on my convoy for the Lexus EOS7 meet last Sunday.
1. PenguinPrincess

I can't study... inside thing.

Last edited by Underdogis; 09-24-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Underdogis
A few things: If you are afraid of cops, then don't go. If you are going to do something stupid and ruin it for every one else, then don't go. You might as well just sit at home on your couch, smoke weed and stare at the wall... wasting a perfect Sunday instead of meeting/hanging out with people who share the same interest as you.

Also when have you EVER heard of cops checking the forums and saying, "Oh a bunch of Subarus are going to be at this location and this time... Oh dear we should do something about this, we can't let this happen. We can give FIX IT TICKETS to a bunch of people all the while making citizens doing nothing(better not) illegal hate us that much more!!! I think i can get a promotion for for bringing this to my boss..." Even if cops do lurk around the forums SO WHAT!!! As Nikki Said, "We will attract enough attention with lots of subies as it is (the sheer beauty of them will be so overwhelming )" Even though i like my IS300 over pretty much any subuaru. Any large group of similar cars will attract attention no matter what and saying that you shouldn't post the route is a bad idea is just being paranoid and ignorant.

In fact, posting the route/itinerary is a good idea, who wouldn't want to know what was going on... especially if someone is going to have to take the time off work/their day for an event like this. Furthermore if someone gets lost, the group gets separated, or if someone wants to join the caravan in-route it is extremely helpful to know before hand what the hell is going on. While PMing will be a whole lot of extra work to coordinate rather than just having it in one place like a thread, like this thread.
I'll have my flame retardant suite handy.

Otherwise enjoy the event.

Should start a list of who's actually going.
1. PenguinPrincess

I can't study... inside thing.
To which I say, STFU n00b!!!!1!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!1!ELEVEN!!1!!!! !!
Old 09-24-2008, 08:52 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Also when have you EVER heard of cops checking the forums and saying, "Oh a bunch of Subarus are going to be at this location and this time... Oh dear we should, we should do something about this, we can't let this happen. We can give, we can give FIX IT TICKETS to a bunch of people all the while making citizens doing nothing(better not) illegal hate us that much more!!! I think i, i can get a promotion for for bringing this to my boss..."
Even if cops do lurk around the forums SO WHAT!!! As Nikki Said, "We will attract enough attention with lots of subies as it is (the sheer beauty of them will be so overwhelming )" Even though i like my IS300 over pretty much any subuaru. Any large group of similar cars will attract attention no matter what and saying that you shouldn't post the route is a bad idea is just being paranoid and ignorant.
WHAT?!? you OBVIOUSLY havent watched the fast and the furious!! Brian is waiting for us...waiting for all of us
Old 09-24-2008, 08:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
1. PenguinPrincess
2. Rescuer - Jeff
Old 09-24-2008, 09:01 PM

I'm making friends fast
Old 09-24-2008, 09:03 PM

Car Info: White 05 STI and Silver 05 FXT
[QUOTE=Rescuer;2335656]1. PenguinPrincess
2. Rescuer - Jeff
3.Flysti05-Zak+1
Old 09-24-2008, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Choku Dori
To which I say, STFU n00b!!!!1!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!1!ELEVEN!!1!!!! !!
At least i said something substantial rather than trying to get my post count up by trying to noob bash!!!!1!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!1!ELEVEN!!1!!!! !!

Last edited by Underdogis; 09-24-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:14 PM

WHAT?!? you OBVIOUSLY havent watched the fast and the furious!! Brian is waiting for us...waiting for all of us
Nah man, if anything we have to watch out for Monica Fuentes.

1. PenguinPrincess
2. Rescuer - Jeff
3.Flysti05-Zak+1

Last edited by Underdogis; 09-24-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:46 PM

Car Info: .
No wai! Brian Earl Spilner is a good guy, its that guy from the FBI whos out to get us.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin415
No wai! Brian Earl Spilner is a good guy, its that guy from the FBI whos out to get us.
Nah he's just a pencil pusher. i swear Monica Fuentes in 2 fast 2 furious is the one to watch out for. She's hot, sexy and overrated but she's the one who will trap you.

List:
1. PenguinPrincess
2. Rescuer - Jeff
3. Flysti05-Zak +1

Last edited by Underdogis; 09-24-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:03 AM

Car Info: 2008 AW FSXT
List:
1. PenguinPrincess
2. Rescuer - Jeff
3. Flysti05-Zak +1[/QUOTE]
4. Wrex006 - Cory+1
Old 09-25-2008, 01:37 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
At least i said something substantial rather than trying to get my post count up by trying to noob bash!!!!1!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!1!ELEVEN!!1!!!! !!
Silence in the presence of a VIP Member, boy!
Go search the tech forums and read the book I wrote on bugeyes
Old 09-25-2008, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Silence in the presence of a VIP Member, boy!
Go search the tech forums and read the book I wrote on bugeyes
Oh please forgive me sire! You've put me in my place. Can you forgive me? So what? Oh Mr. VIP Member wrote the book on bug eyes which have no relevance to THIS thread. So Mr. VIP Member, back on topic and at least give a reason as to why what i said was wrong other than "STFU Noob hahah1!!!!!1!!Eleven!11!!One Hundred Eleven!!! I CAN COUNT!!!"

Last edited by Underdogis; 09-25-2008 at 06:46 AM.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:18 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Oh my...drama drama drama. I'm not going to continue the list...I thought about doing that...but I didn't think it was necessary. If you wanna come then come, if not...then don't. Just please try not to ruin for others. Thanks We're gonna have fun and you should come have fun too! I love Chevy's....I don't even need to order any food...just fill up on chips and dip. yum yum yum!

Originally Posted by wrex006
4. Wrex006 - Cory+1
Do we finally get to meet the wifey?

Quick Reply: The official CITY meet. September 28, 2008 San Francisco meet and cruise!