Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 03:10 AM

Car Info: '98 Legacy GT - EJ20 swap, STI RA tranny, VF22+
Charlie -- don't forget that it's a comprehensive claim. You likely have a lower deductable on it. It's not considered a driving accident... it's like an 'act of god'.... there are usually two deductables. At any rate, MAKE SURE that they write it up as a comprehensive claim!!!!!!!!! You can have a few of those a year without the company batting an eyelash and your rates will not go up, and 9/10 times the deductible is closer to $100.... if they do it as a claim like as if you bumped your car into a wall,.... well that would be bad. Make certain they are doing it correctly!

Here, you guys can go over to WRXF to see pics of the Ferrari

Jeremy
Old 04-15-2005, 08:51 AM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
Originally Posted by yayitzian
that's cool. remmeber i said somehting was wrong with my car? 5000dollars apparently to fix it. piston rod or something.
cheaper to just swap that bad boy out :devil:
Old 04-15-2005, 11:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Originally Posted by Onizuka
If you haven't noticed, I haven't been going to any meets because I knew something like this would happen .

-GDO

I did notice....but that still doesnt answer my question.....going to meets doesnt cost money. <shrug> Dont take it personal dude....I'm just messin' with ya.

-Ted

Cameron......dang dude....I am sorry to hear that....how long are you up there, before going back east?

Last edited by GotBoost?; 04-15-2005 at 11:39 AM.
Old 04-15-2005, 11:31 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by killaho
cheaper to just swap that bad boy out :devil:

well i think it would be cheaper to get a swap, but thento put it in...that would cost more.

i wish it was my choice to make. but it's not my money hehe...until i pay my pops back in full :P
Old 04-15-2005, 02:18 PM

Car Info: none
Not everyone comes out during the rain, Ted. Actually most people don't come out when it's raining.

Charlie.....I don't even know what to say to you at this point.LOL. You're just being Charlie.

The click at BDG"s is very close, much like a subie family because they've all been going there for about 1-2years probably more. That doesn't mean that they aren't accepting new "family" members. I am no longer apart of the family unfortunately:|

- Dominique
Old 04-15-2005, 02:31 PM

Car Info: 2012 PBP STi hatch
Yeah you are!! You and Dan are the family members who defected to LA
You're still family. Jeez
-Rob
Old 04-15-2005, 03:27 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by rmanthon
Yeah you are!! You and Dan are the family members who defected to LA
You're still family. Jeez
-Rob
no, bad Rob.......that is Dominique....she ditched us to go to Mass. You are thinking of Dan and Victoria that went to the OC.

Dominique...you are still part of the fam....just cuz you ditched us doesnt mean we gave you the boot. LOL.....also, WTF are you talking about? rain? girl, it hasn't rained here all week long! I think the Mass. weather is getting to your brain...LOL

-Ted
Old 04-15-2005, 03:56 PM

Ted,
I am up here till mid may, then I bounce out east. Although on the upside, I have found some decent roads around here, tonight is a drag night at the local track, and sunday is teh autocross ^_^
-Cam
Old 04-15-2005, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by GotBoost?
no, bad Rob.......that is Dominique....she ditched us to go to Mass. You are thinking of Dan and Victoria that went to the OC.

Dominique...you are still part of the fam....just cuz you ditched us doesnt mean we gave you the boot. LOL.....also, WTF are you talking about? rain? girl, it hasn't rained here all week long! I think the Mass. weather is getting to your brain...LOL

-Ted
OOOPS, got a lil foot in mouth going on here. Guess that's what I get for not visiting this forum enough.
Old 04-15-2005, 05:20 PM

ROFL!! Silly Rob. I did not ditch you guys to come here geez. It wasn't like I hated you all and said F YOU!! Stuff it up your ***. I miss you guys. It kinda sucks and it hasn't rained at all here my dear Ted. It's been sunny and the weather has been very beautiful. I was talking about throughout the year and something when I was going to BDG people never showed up when it rained. My butt did. Anyway that was my point:P

- Dominique
Old 04-18-2005, 11:45 AM
VIP Member

heh heh heh......Its ok Dominique....all those people that dont show up in the rain are just wusses....LOL j/p we shouldnt be having those problems now, the weather is supposed to be in the mid to upper 70's this week! :drool: and I am STUCK here at work....grrrrrr....I may have to play hookie one of these days, just to enjoy the weather!

-Ted
Old 04-18-2005, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by GotBoost?
I am STUCK here at work....grrrrrr....I may have to play hookie one of these days, just to enjoy the weather!

-Ted
I'm heading over to Santa Cruz today. Gonna see if I'm capable of hiking 'round the disc golf course at DeLaveaga.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:03 PM

The weather has been in the upper 70's here. It's very nice. It's already getting up to the 80's this week. Although I am always stuck at work, so I can't enjoy it.

- Dominique
Old 04-18-2005, 04:03 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by rmanthon
I'm heading over to Santa Cruz today. Gonna see if I'm capable of hiking 'round the disc golf course at DeLaveaga.

sheesh, must be nice.....lets see.....gets to drive a FERARRI out to the meet, only works >/=35 hours/week?, Gets to play disc golf in SANTA CRUZ in the middle of the day on a MONDAY! PUNK!

ok, so I am envious.....<shrug>

I have never played disc golf on an actual course, (I've only played on a small home made course while camping in the woods), but it sounds like a blast! Maybe one time this summer we could have a Disc Golf meet down there.

-Ted
Old 04-19-2005, 11:32 AM

lol@Ted.

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread