Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 12:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
I don't know if I'll make it tonight. I got some homework to do. On top of that, I went to Subaru and here is the situation.

My condensor for my AC is shot. A rock flew up and destroyed it – there is a fat leak. 770 to fix without insurance. I called up my insurance, they're going to have a guy look at it - while he's doing that, I added in my windshield with rock chip, my air splitters, front bumper, hood scoop, and hood all for rock chips. Might as well get it all fixed with one claim for $500 bucks.

Oh well

-GDO
Old 04-14-2005, 02:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Sammy, yea, I know....thats the main reason I got all upset about it....because all it takes is ONE person to do something stupid to get us ALL kicked out....nobody (that cares) wants that to happen. So if we play it cool, as most of us do....we are good. I'm over it....this week is a new week, new meet, and hopefully all will go well....I honestly dont even mind if the same guy that did do that last week came out again....I have no problems with him or anyone else....I just would like everyone to be cool, and respectful. Thats not too much to ask.

-Ted

I hope to see a good turn out tonight, the weather is great, and should be a nice night too.
Old 04-14-2005, 03:11 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by iDrive_ej25
So you guys meet almost every thursday then? do i check here to see if there is going to be a meet?

we meet every thursday rain or shine....we are hardcore, although the meets are usually bigger when the weather is nicer, but yea, this is a regular weekly meet. New faces are always welcome, as long as you dont do any of the stuff that I'm sure you have read about in the past page or so of this thread. This meet location is at a Diner, in the middle of a residential area, so burnouts, racing, being loud and generally obnoxious are frowned upon. But everyone that attends are all good people and really cool, so dont be afraid to talk to people....it may seem kinda clique-ish at first, but thats because we all have been regulars for some time now.....just introduce yourself and you are in.

-Ted
Old 04-14-2005, 05:08 PM

Car Info: 2012 PBP STi hatch
I'm planning on being there tonight.

Ted, I remember talking to you about the pocket bikes. They were fun to watch but we were both kinda concerned the noise might bring out the coppers. (then that joker did his burnout to top things off). I'm really suprised we didn't get a visit from the law.We should prolly curtail the pocket bikes as well if we want to avoid problems. Either that or Charlie and I could ride them for a bit. Broken bikes don't make much noise
-Rob
Old 04-14-2005, 05:10 PM
VIP Member

hahahahahahaha that is true....I am hoping they didnt bring them this time....but we'll see.....I dont have any probs with them riding them BEFORE 10 pm....but after is when I get nervous. <crosses fingers>

-Ted

edit: Time to go home! w00t! I'll see ya tonight all!
Old 04-14-2005, 05:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 WRX wagon x2
Originally Posted by Onizuka
I don't know if I'll make it tonight. I got some homework to do. On top of that, I went to Subaru and here is the situation.

My condensor for my AC is shot. A rock flew up and destroyed it – there is a fat leak. 770 to fix without insurance. I called up my insurance, they're going to have a guy look at it - while he's doing that, I added in my windshield with rock chip, my air splitters, front bumper, hood scoop, and hood all for rock chips. Might as well get it all fixed with one claim for $500 bucks.

Oh well

-GDO
You don't need to get the front of your car painted, Charlie. There's NOTHING wrong with it...you're crazy.

I think I might maybe go if I'm not too tired. I'll decide at the last minute, as usual.
Old 04-14-2005, 07:36 PM

Car Info: 2012 PBP STi hatch
Heehee.
Tonight I think I'll drive.....
something RED.
C-ya there
Old 04-14-2005, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by GotBoost?
.....just introduce yourself and you are in.
He speaks the truth! ^_^
Old 04-14-2005, 11:45 PM
VIP Member

ohhhh man....thanks for the ride in the Ferrari Rob! that was SICK! That car is P-I-M-P, I wonder if anyone took any pics of it......Jeremy?

Also, I am proud to say that everyone behaved well tonight! and I actually spoke with the guy that did the burnout last week.......real nice guy actually......I just explained why it wasnt appropriate (residental area), and there were no hard feelings or anything like that....he was like "cool, I have no problem", we shook hands and all is well in BDGville! :wiggle:

Now for story time;

Then a bit later after most people left.....these 3 mustangs showed up....and when Rob and I pulled in, in the Ferrari 308GTS......the first words out of the Mustang guys were....and I quote....."Hey, you wanna race us in that?".....I was like...OOOOOOMYYYYYG, <undermybreath> typical mustang guys </undermybreath> Then one of the SRT 4 guys accepts the challenge.....so they all head out (2 SRTs and 3 Stangs) one mustang started up (The one that was gonna race), and it SOUNDED absolutely MEAN.....cammed, running straight headers, I was like "uh oh, I dunno." The other 2 sounded stock.

Well, They all head out, and the mustang guys are all talking SOOOOOOOOOO much **** apparently (I was getting a ride in the Ferrari, so I just heard this), Well, were all hanging around, and about 15 minutes goes by, and the 2 SRTs come back......no mustang guys....I'm like, hmmmm....well, I go over to the SRTs and got the lowdown, it turned out that the SRT that raced......SPANKED the Stang.....by like 3 car lengths.....TWICE! once from a 20 roll, and once from a stop! Thats pretty sweet.....I have to admit, those SRT-4s are pretty badass (in a straight line)......

Well, thats THE END

-Ted

EDIT: Kellie.....you dont know how right you are girl........Charlie IS crazy.......

Charlie.....where are you getting $500 for your deductable? You are a jobless bum right now.....remember? j/p

Cameron....whats up bro....hows the move goin'?

Last edited by GotBoost?; 04-14-2005 at 11:49 PM.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:53 PM

Im in Spokane....Its....Boring. Very, very boring.
-C
Old 04-14-2005, 11:59 PM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS (really slow)
...SRT-4=Deathbox...worst crash test rating, dont care how fast it is (even in straights) and its price buff of 20 grand. Iits a NEON!!!

Last edited by 1WRXNFX; 04-15-2005 at 12:01 AM.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Charlie.....where are you getting $500 for your deductable? You are a jobless bum right now.....remember? j/p
If you haven't noticed, I haven't been going to any meets because I knew something like this would happen .

-GDO
Old 04-15-2005, 02:28 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
that's cool. remmeber i said somehting was wrong with my car? 5000dollars apparently to fix it. piston rod or something.

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread