Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 06:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
I can vouch for Billy, he's not the *** hat. It's someone else. I don't know the guys name but Billy's car is awesome in comparison.

-GDO
Old 04-09-2005, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
No problem Billy....I dont have ANY problems with anyone that comes out to the meet, at first it was a suby only meet, then the SRT guys started showing up, and they all seemed really cool, so it kinda morphed into a tuner enthusiast meet, with all types of rides....which is totally awesome! We are all into our cars reguardless of what make/model it is, and we all get along well, and for that, I want to thank EVERYONE that acts responsibly and respectful towards the BDG folks and the surrounding residents, its just when people start doing stupid crap like that, that will get us kicked out, and I dont want one person to ruin it for all of us! Give yourselves all a pat on the back , and we all need to kind of "police" the situation and if we see anyone doing crap like that, just tell them to cool it or dont come around, because that will not be tolerated. If you wanna go out and race, or be obnoxious, go do it elsewhere. <steps off soap box>

-Ted
Old 04-09-2005, 12:54 PM
VIP Member

Is it just me... or are these guys being unreasonable?

http://www.performancesport.net/phpB...hp?p=6106#6106

-GDO
Old 04-09-2005, 01:15 PM

Car Info: none
Funny pics Charlie. Actually Ted the MR2 guys were there before the srt4's and it wouldn't be the first time we have had stuff like this happen. Even our own suby people have done some stupid crap, but still it shouldn't be happening anyway regardless of what car you drive and what group you belong too. There still should be respect for those around you and the enviroment you are in.

- Dominique
Old 04-09-2005, 01:23 PM

As for the posts on that site, Charlie. You can tell them to stick their fingers up their a**es and f'in twirl. They don't have a right to get their pantys in a wad like that. It's rude. Voicing a concern and complaining are two different things. I hate people. *mumbles*

- Dominique
Old 04-09-2005, 05:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
ahh double post. hahah jk. id like to come out to one of the SRT meets. maybe one day, ive been soo busy with skool then work. im surprised i even have time to make it to the suby meets. maybe summer time when there is no skool ill make my way to blosson hill.

-Ave
Old 04-09-2005, 08:54 PM
VIP Member

It's all good. I just thought the people on Performance Sport would be more understanding about it. There are a couple guys who just don't seem to give two ishtsz because it's not a regular meeting place of theirs.

-GDO
Old 04-11-2005, 01:18 AM

Man....
Sonds like im out in time for the **** hiting the fan....
w00t
See yall on the flip-side.
-C
Old 04-11-2005, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

All I have to say, is that to those that say WE invaded another meet that went on there previously....well, that jackass can eat a phat ****.....I personally know the owner of BDGs, I have known the PREVIOUS owners of BDG personally as well...and the whole reason I chose THURSDAY as our meeting day was because thurs. was one of the ONLY days that DID NOT have a meet going on already....and the BDG staff specifically marked the SUBY meet on their monthly calendars for Thursdays, specifically for US to meet there! So, we did NOT "invade" ANY meets to meet at BDG, and anyone that thinks otherwise is just plain ignorant! Do your research before you say anything.

EDIT:
Monday's were avail.
Tues. was UCKK, didnt wanna compete, plus the hot rods met at BDGs Tues.
Weds. was the Chevy Club at BDG
Thurs. Suby meet
Friday was available, but people leave fridays for the weekends usually.
Sat. & Sun. see "Friday"

Secondly, to the guy that did the burnout.....

I am the guy that did the burn out leaving the parking lot that night. What is the big deal about it. You guys make it sound like i killed somebody. All that i have to say is that i was leaving the parking lot when i did it, the businesses we're closed and it was not on the property that belonged to the restaurant where you we're at. So for all i care you could complain all you want because you know what, some of you guys do the same thing but nobody points it out because it's not a big deal but as soon as somebody else does it, it's over. But you know what, i ain't even mad about it you can talk all you want cause talk is cheap. Money talks and bull**** walks!!!!!!!!!!
If you got something to say, say it to my face not behind my back!!!
ummm, YES, it was on the property that was partly owned by the restaraunt...that entire parkinglot is shared by ALL the businesses, INCLUDING BDG! Also, its OBVIOUS that the businesses were closed, so they were'nt gonna call the cops on us....but use your head! ITS A RESIDENTIAL AREA!!!!!!!! PEOPLE LIVE ON THAT STREET, AND 10 PM IS OFFICALLY and LEGALLY might I add, QUIET HOURS!!!!! Also, I have NEVER seen ANYONE that is a REGULAR at BDGs do stupid **** like that.....EVER, the ONLY ones that HAVE done crap like that, have been the RANDOMS that stopped by once or twice and try to show off...yes its happened before, and YES, I have jumped on those people too, you are NOT being singled out, its the actions that I am reacting to, NOT the person.......Besides.....havent you forgotten.....SUBYS are AWD....they DONT burnout like other cars. So IF you have a problem with acting like a responsible adult.....then we (we, meaning everyone that attends the BDG meet on a regular basis, reguardless of their type of car) Dont want you to show up....go screw up someone elses meet. And if you weren't driving away, I WOULD have mentioned it to you face to face. I'm not trying to start **** or disrespect anyone, but I want our meet to go smoothly, and not have any problems with the residents of the area, which will ultimately get us kicked out. All I ask is to please think of the group as a whole, and dont do something that will give us all a bad rep.

Next, to those, that were like: "The mini bikes were louder than the burnout...etc..." Yes, I noticed.....I was concerned about those too, because I could see people standing in their garages looking over at us from across the street.....and they didnt look happy about the noise (did any of you even notice that?) But a car doing a burnout is alot more attention getting than some kid riding a mini bike around.

-Ted

Last edited by GotBoost?; 04-11-2005 at 10:31 AM.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:37 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Onizuka
It's all good. I just thought the people on Performance Sport would be more understanding about it. There are a couple guys who just don't seem to give two ishtsz because it's not a regular meeting place of theirs.

-GDO

Yea, If those guys have a problem, then they dont need to come to our meet, simple as that.....and my Brother-in-Law is a SJPD, and if I have to, I will ask him to come to our meet in his cruiser and regulate, he wont bother us as far as tickets/mods etc.....I will just let him know that there are some people that are acting irresponsibly and disrespecting our meet, the BDG staff as well as the staff of all the other shops in the parkinglot, and most importantly, the local residents that live right there. HE WILL lay down the law.....literally. So, the ball is in their court now.....I will not hesitate to call my Bro-in-law.

-Ted
Old 04-12-2005, 12:13 PM

W00t! Go Ted! LOL That was hella funny.

- Dominique
Old 04-14-2005, 11:33 AM
VIP Member

BUMP for Thurs.! w00t!

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread