Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 01:03 AM

Car Info: 03' Subaru Impreza WRX - R.I.P.
Originally Posted by mcdrama
showed up, knew nobody there, could not stand the music. I really need to work on my social skills. ;x
people just kind of looked at me funny. hehhe.
Dude, I was at the tables near the SRT group, and you didnt even say hi - I remember seeing you drive off just when more people were showing up
Old 04-01-2005, 10:17 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
showed up, knew nobody there, could not stand the music. I really need to work on my social skills. ;x
LOL, I wouldda talked to ya, if I knew who you were. I came around 8:45 in the Silver Sedan....I've never met ya in person b4.....Next time just come over and start talking...just be like: "YO! SOMEONE TALK TO ME!!!!!!11one!" LOL j/p we're all pretty cool, just gotta introduce yourself.

-Ted
Old 04-01-2005, 10:49 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
i noticed someone in a wagon wit yellow rims... thats you right???

anyways, ya come say wsup next time. dont be a stranger.

-Ave
Old 04-01-2005, 11:52 AM

Car Info: 03' Subaru Impreza WRX - R.I.P.
Hey Ian,
Is your car still driveable nowadays? Sucks to hear about your engine - I'll bet that the hot, dry and dusty Riverside weather is bad for cars.

Originally Posted by yayitzian
nobody really likes the music there haha.

anyways, charlie, ted? im begging here for saturday =[

i buy you beer?
Old 04-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by sonic_yellow
Hey Ian,
Is your car still driveable nowadays? Sucks to hear about your engine - I'll bet that the hot, dry and dusty Riverside weather is bad for cars.
it's startable, but i woudn't be driving it anywhere. im about to head up to san jose right now. i'll be back tonight and working on it tomorrow. let me know if you want to come to my house to help out by PMing or calling my cell. anything would be much appreciated. thanks
Old 04-01-2005, 01:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
I was about to go up to your car and then you left.

-GDO
Old 04-02-2005, 08:51 PM

Car Info: none
You guys are silly...LMAO. Charlie and Jeff just need to go at it, stop scaring off everyone at BDG's. Geez, I leave and everything goes to crap. HAHA. JK:|

- Dominique
Old 04-06-2005, 07:02 AM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
Hm, i remember last week someone saying they were selling their STi pinks, who was it?
Old 04-06-2005, 09:54 PM
VIP Member

I believe his name is "Stephen"

Bump for tomorrow. I will try to make it; haven't made any meets this week because of school... and the fact that I'm broke at the moment. Damn lay off.

-GDO
Old 04-08-2005, 12:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Pretty good turn out last night....

however, I have to say, It did not make me happy when that jackass in the eclipse left, and just couldnt resist burning out in the parkinglot AND in the street as he left. That **** CAN'T be happening anymore, otherwise the police will get involved and we will not be able to meet at BDG anymore....People need to remember that is in a RESIDENTIAL AREA!!!!!! after 10 PM its officially quiet hours!

If one asshat ruins it for all of us, the **** will DEFINITELY be hitting the fan, and this WILL be reverted back to a SUBY ONLY meet, NO EXCEPTIONS....this is NOT a RICER meet....so EVERYONE NEEDS TO ACT RESPONSIBLY!!!!!! All of the SRT folks are pretty cool, and we enjoy their company....but PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL to the surrounding residents and to the BDG Staff/owners....that means absolutely NO SPEEDING, BURNING OUT, REVVING ENGINES (too much), or general RICER BEHAVIOR will be tolerated! Please pass this message on to anyone that frequents BDGs, and if anyone has a problem with it.....Tell them to bring it up with me personally.

BDGs is nice enough to stay open late alot just for us, they enjoy hosting our meets, So we need to do them the same courtesy, and be respectful so WE dont draw unwanted attention to THEIR property!

that is all.

-Ted
Old 04-08-2005, 12:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
however, I have to say, It did not make me happy when that jackass in the eclipse left, and just couldnt resist burning out in the parkinglot AND in the street as he left. That **** CAN'T be happening anymore, otherwise the police will get involved and we will not be able to meet at BDG anymore....People need to remember that is in a RESIDENTIAL AREA!!!!!! after 10 PM its officially quiet hours!

If one asshat ruins it for all of us, the **** will DEFINITELY be hitting the fan, and this WILL be reverted back to a SUBY ONLY meet, NO EXCEPTIONS....this is NOT a RICER meet....so EVERYONE NEEDS TO ACT RESPONSIBLY!!!!!! All of the SRT folks are pretty cool, and we enjoy their company....but PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL to the surrounding residents and to the BDG Staff/owners....that means absolutely NO SPEEDING, BURNING OUT, REVVING ENGINES (too much), or general RICER BEHAVIOR will be tolerated! Please pass this message on to anyone that frequents BDGs, and if anyone has a problem with it.....Tell them to bring it up with me personally.

BDGs is nice enough to stay open late alot just for us, they enjoy hosting our meets, So we need to do them the same courtesy, and be respectful so WE dont draw unwanted attention to THEIR property!
I fully agree. I was almost hoping the eclipse wasn't going to notice how steep the driveway was while he burned out of the parking lot... would have probably made a lot of sparks / crunching noises Gotta make sure we get after them if crap like that happens again.

Last edited by stg2lgcy00; 04-08-2005 at 12:53 PM.
Old 04-08-2005, 01:14 PM

Car Info: none
That's right Ted! Lay the smack down!!! If i was there I would have yelled at em and you know that. I have no problem yelling at people hehehehe!

- Dominique
Old 04-08-2005, 01:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
wise words from a wise man

but in all seriousness, i completely and absolutely agree with everything you said Ted. stupid people like that just need to get off the streets. or at least stay away from our meets.

-Ave
Old 04-08-2005, 02:04 PM
VIP Member

I think the Eclipse guy was new, but don't worry Ted, I talk to the SRT-4 guys and the SRT-4 guys used to do stupid stuff, now they don't anymore. Aside from Dave/BlackSRT guy, cause he's just crazy anyway.

Here are some pictures from last night; first two are of Wolverine, I mean, Dave, 3rd picture is Chris #1, and the last 2 are my favorites, Chris #2 is hardcore, lol. I dub this: BDG 500

-GDO
Attached Thumbnails Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread-bdg500_01.jpg   Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread-bdg500_02.jpg   Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread-bdg500_03.jpg   Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread-bdg500_04.jpg   Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread-bdg500_05.jpg  

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread