Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 05:49 PM

Car Info: 03' Subaru Impreza WRX - R.I.P.
Originally Posted by Onizuka
Plans are still set for food at Big Dogs, but I may possibly go to DTSJ, depending. I'll still go to DnB though. Man, I love that place, but the prospect of meeting new people in DTSJ is more appealing to me.

My apologies, so you all know, it's Tai's. He owns the black 02/03 wrx w/ Scoobysport catback, I think it's scoobysport. I don't remember.

-GDO

sigh..... no comment about Onizuka's plans to get food instead of hitting the gym
https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/24hr-fitness-89737/
Old 02-17-2005, 07:09 PM

Car Info: '05 LGT and '07 335i
Hey guys, I'm thinking about going to big dogs tonight too... usually you meet at like 8, right? I'm the guy who was there a few weeks ago with the 05 legacy...

Oh ya... I spoke with Jeremy a bit ago and he did mention that he was doing his turbo tonight.

Weston
Old 02-18-2005, 02:03 PM

Car Info: none
Meh. I am back now. OOOOOOooooooooOOOOOO. I haven't been on here in like over a month and I have no clue who half these new people are or what's going on. I will say Hello all new people I don't know and will probably not meet because I moved to MA. last night and there is no subie meets here I will miss all the subies:'(.

- Dominique
Old 02-18-2005, 05:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Originally Posted by wrxn'sx
I Think I'm down for some BDG tonight, a turbo install might be fun to check out too. Either way I'll be down there since I need to pick up some 100 octane . Maybe get some crispy chicken to go.

Is that Jeremy with the EJ20 swapped Legacy Jeremy with the new turbo?

yep, that was him....ported, polished, and ceramic coated VF22, gpmoto equal length headers, tumbler delete valves, STI Pink injectors, and a partridge in a pear tree, all got installed.......I helped him out until about 2am, then I had to go to bed to get up for work at 6:45am....... Jeremy stayed up till 6 working on it...and still wasnt finished when I left for work, he was passed out on the couch..... Poor guy, ended up running into some MAJOR problems with the install......had to jack up the entire engine about 5" to install the header....then the Turbo was sitting too close to the intake manifold, and the manifold wouldnt line up with the block..... and thats when I left for work at about 8am..... I left him a voice mail about an hour ago, but havent heard back from him yet......I have a funny feeling he is still at my place wrestling with that ish..... and he was supposed to get tuned at 10 am......i have a feeling he missed that appt.

well, time to start my long weekend!

later all,

-Ted
Old 02-19-2005, 12:02 AM

Car Info: 03' Subaru Impreza WRX - R.I.P.
Originally Posted by nocargirl
Meh. I am back now. OOOOOOooooooooOOOOOO. I haven't been on here in like over a month and I have no clue who half these new people are or what's going on. I will say Hello all new people I don't know and will probably not meet because I moved to MA. last night and there is no subie meets here I will miss all the subies:'(.

- Dominique
Dom, nice to hear you made it out ok. Sad to see you leave You better update us with some pictures (pref. pics w/ some east coast subaru folk and their cars too!) and come back during the summer when the weather here is awesome!
Old 02-19-2005, 10:30 AM

Car Info: 2002 subaru impreza WRX
hey i just wanted thank everyone that came out for my birthday at D&B. i was hella wasted. it was great.

tai
Old 02-19-2005, 10:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
^ happy birthday again tai

ariake like wut... hella good sushi. we needa hit that **** up again

-Ave
Old 02-19-2005, 11:33 AM

I will John. Although I don't think there are "east coast subies" LOL, but I will keep an eye out for them. I will be back for the summer because my 21st is in the summer, so of course I have to be back for that

- Dominique
Old 02-19-2005, 11:38 AM
VIP Member

^ hey dominique it was nice meeting you these past few meets. if you dont remember me i was the filipino dude with glasses that drove the blue 04 sedan. i usually came with my frens coleen and leaza... but ya well party it up when you hit the big 2-1 =D

-Ave
Old 02-19-2005, 05:17 PM

Ah yes, I know who you are Ave. To bad we didn't get to hang out more. It was fun while it lasted and oh yes I plan on partying for my 21st and of course you will have to come and help me party. w00t! :banana:

- Dominique
Old 02-19-2005, 05:45 PM

Car Info: 2002 subaru impreza WRX
no dont leave us, stay here with us. well it was nice meeting you. good bye, and have fun in that other state.
Old 02-19-2005, 09:59 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by nocargirl
Ah yes, I know who you are Ave. To bad we didn't get to hang out more. It was fun while it lasted and oh yes I plan on partying for my 21st and of course you will have to come and help me party. w00t! :banana:

- Dominique
hell ya dave and busters, especially happy hour; 1/2 off ALL drinks. well get sooo wasted. haha

-Ave
Old 02-20-2005, 06:51 AM

LOL!!!! I'm not leaving forever. Just for awhile. Eventually I will be back in cali, who knows really.

- Dominique
Old 02-21-2005, 10:15 AM

Car Info: 2005 Blue STi Gold Wheels Piggy Stickers!!!
I will try and make it this week if possible. My wife owes me a night off....

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread