Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 02:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
OMFG!!!!!!!! Charlie! WTF? that exhaust is NOT loud....at all, That is the dumbest comment I have heard you make to date!....it sounds nice when you are on the gas....and ANY exhaust will be loud when you backfire (including the stock one....do you think you are gonna find some magical exhaust that silences your car automatically when it backfires? If you dont wanna BF, then PUT A CAT on the car.)......you should just put your car back to stock.....its not the exhaust that got you pulled over the last 2 months.... actually you have no room to talk about being "loud." Lets put my Perrin on your car, THEN you can talk about being too "loud." &*&(#$(&^

If you are THAT paranoid, then you NEED to put your car back to stock...because any aftermarket FREE FLOWING exhaust will be louder than stock.....and that Genome is barely louder than the stocker, its just more throaty.

Charlie should be driving a hybrid honda civic or something....those are damn near totally silent when they are running.

-Ted
Old 01-17-2005, 05:21 PM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
lol you should hear mine now too
loud is fun.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Ted you are the master!!! Say it how it is brother!!! Haven't seen ya in a while I guess I gotts make the BDG meet some time.
Jeff
Old 01-17-2005, 07:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
The reason is because, I'm a wussy, lol. But honestly, I like it a lot, but it's just not for me. So it's up for sale.

-GDO
Old 01-17-2005, 08:09 PM

Car Info: '06 RBP Impreza 2.5i
OK, since that's been settled. No more whining and post the pics Charlie! ...please! HAHAHA! Obviously, your lazy *** got up to remove the exhaust so the posting the pics shouldn't be a hassle.

Ah wells, good luck on the sale!

Karl
Old 01-17-2005, 09:11 PM
VIP Member

LOL that pipe's been bounced around like a $2 *****
Old 01-18-2005, 10:37 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
just like karl said

POST THOSE PICS
Old 01-18-2005, 12:04 PM
VIP Member

:rotfl: Thanks Jeff! Long time no see bro! Yea, I hope you can make it out soon so we can make fun of Charlie together...LOL.... j/p Charlie

<giving Charlie crap>

Anywho....atleast Charlie admits to being a wussy....LMAO!

Its not that I am trying to be mean to you Charlie.....but when you are like "d00d! I just got my new (Insert name of part here), I cant wait to put it in, I think I'm gonna do it before the meet....anyone wanna help me do it? OH MAN! its gonna be SICK! etc., etc."

Then 2-4 days later you are like, "Man, I think I am gonna sell my (insert previously named part here). Its totally awesome, BUT (Insert lame excuse here), so I think I am gonna sell it, anyone want it? Blah, blah, blah."

You are just begging for someone to give you crap about it, cuz this isn't the first time its happened. Here's a suggestion.....why dont you do a little MORE RESEARCH BEFORE you buy a new part....I mean I know you got a new job and all, but if you have enough money laying around to just go buy several hundred dollar parts, just to see if you like them, and turn around and sell them off and lose money on the deal if you dont like them....well, SHARE THE WEALTH BRO! I got a house payment that I could use some help on, just give me the money, and it will be put to a good cause.....My Garage! w00t!

</giving Charlie crap>

On a lighter note.....my house is in the process of being partially remodeled and My lonely single garage now has front and rear access doors on it (Drive Thru)....so once all the construction is finished, the house is put back together, and we get a stretch of nice weather.....I would like to have the Crew over for a BBQ.....no date is set, no plans are made....I dont even know how much longer the house will be in shambles....but I am just throwing it out there for something to think about.....once the work gets finished, and I am ready for a BBQ, I will let everyone know. (and yes, that means you too Charlie)

-Ted
Old 01-18-2005, 12:17 PM
VIP Member

Hurray for bbq.

I did tons of research before I bought it, but you know... hardly anybody has this exhaust in the area and I couldn't find sound clips. It's not like I did it because I didn't know what was going on .

-GDO
Old 01-18-2005, 12:28 PM

Car Info: 71 rb26 240z
Wink

Originally Posted by Onizuka
Hurray for bbq.

I did tons of research before I bought it, but you know... hardly anybody has this exhaust in the area and I couldn't find sound clips. It's not like I did it because I didn't know what was going on .

-GDO
Hey i have scoobysport, dont know anyone who has that on an STI.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:44 PM
VIP Member

I bought the APS TBE without anyone elses input, sound clips, ect. It's pretty loud and me likey!!
Oh, I'll take my meat well done. Please. :flame on:
Old 01-18-2005, 12:45 PM
VIP Member

Edit: /\/\/\ LMAO....I was hoping nobody would remember that....LOL

Hurray for bbq.

-GDO
ok, ok, I'll give that to you.....but if that exhaust has been whored out throughout I-club.....I bet you could have asked the person YOU bought it from for a sound clip....or maybe one of the earlier owners.

<shrug> oh well....no biggie....just gimme some of that money that you are using as Toilet Paper, I'll give it a good home.

-Ted
Old 01-18-2005, 01:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
Hurray for bbq.

-GDO
Get a Brullen dual tip axle back. I haven't seen anyone around here with that on their wrx OR sti.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:40 PM
VIP Member

Pics/Link?

-GDO
Old 01-18-2005, 01:59 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Pics/Link?

-GDO
for an RS..but here.