Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 02:20 PM

Car Info: WRX
Talking

humm... i want to go but only if nocargirl wants me to go ???????
yupyup lol
Old 09-23-2004, 05:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by KurleeDaddeeWRX
ATTENTION!!!!

Is there anyone that runs an aftermarket BOV on their WRX willing to let me try out a HKS SSQV on their car tonight? I was given it with a part I got on my SRT-4 and I was told it doesn't work correctly. I completely dis-assembled it and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it at all. I have a WRX flange for it so all I will need to do is take your BOV off (2 bolts), install this HKS, and see if it works properly. Please let me know if anyone is willing to let me try it. The whole process will only take 10 minutes. Thanks.

I also want to see if my Pocketlogger still works. I haven't used it for a long time and I know already it doesn't work on my car. Anyone need a CEL cleared or read?

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
Hey Karl, I hope you go just to go man! I haven't seen you in ages. By the way, this is Charlie.

-GDO
Old 09-23-2004, 08:25 PM

Car Info: 2017 WRB WRX Premium
Originally Posted by Onizuka
Hey Karl, I hope you go just to go man! I haven't seen you in ages. By the way, this is Charlie.

-GDO
Thanks Charlie. I ended up spacing out at home and forgetting about my post until right now. Sorry.
Old 09-24-2004, 01:47 AM

Car Info: none
Well, Hector I am always out there and I think you should make that decision yourself if you want to go out

- Dominique
Old 09-26-2004, 11:58 PM

ok you dont have to get mad lol but anyways how was the meet were there a lot of people out there
Old 09-27-2004, 12:33 AM

Car Info: ass-pan bug eye :D
yeah i'm one of the guys too.

man i dont recognize ANY of the people typing.... not by screen name.
~*Victoria*~
Old 09-27-2004, 12:37 PM

Hey All,
Al, Charlie, and myself have been kicking around the idea of a good Tuesday night meet for all those who dont feel like driving the trek to UCKK. The thought so far is Ammatos Cheesesteaks on Saratoga Ave between 280 and Westgate mall. So far we have talked to the manager and he is really enthused about the idea of a meet, and I guess we wouldnt be the only group who would/has used them as a meeting point. The food is *awesome*, best cheesesteaks outside of Philly bar-none. I wanna gauge some interest before I go and talk with the manager about it and try and hammer something out. Anything interested? Cmon...Cheesesteaks! You know you want em! ^_^
-Cameron
Old 09-27-2004, 12:44 PM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
I'm down
Old 09-27-2004, 01:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Originally Posted by MadLarkin
Hey All,
Al, Charlie, and myself have been kicking around the idea of a good Tuesday night meet for all those who dont feel like driving the trek to UCKK. The thought so far is Ammatos Cheesesteaks on Saratoga Ave between 280 and Westgate mall. So far we have talked to the manager and he is really enthused about the idea of a meet, and I guess we wouldnt be the only group who would/has used them as a meeting point. The food is *awesome*, best cheesesteaks outside of Philly bar-none. I wanna gauge some interest before I go and talk with the manager about it and try and hammer something out. Anything interested? Cmon...Cheesesteaks! You know you want em! ^_^
-Cameron
I'm down too! I wanna try one of those cheesesteaks! I would suggest starting a "guaging interest thread," so its easy for people to find info about location/time/directions, etc. Plus that way you dont have to filter out who's talking about BDG and who's talking about (Ammatos).

Get this going! I'd even be down to head out there tomorrow if anyone is interested.

-Ted
Old 09-27-2004, 01:27 PM

Heh, sorry for hijacking the thread there, Ted. Starting up a thread just as soon as I can chat with the manager and ok all the details, -Cameron
Old 09-27-2004, 04:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Thumbs up

Old 09-28-2004, 12:43 AM

Yes, there were quite a bit that showed up, Hector. Oh and I'm not mad. You would know mad because I would very easily tell you

- Dominique
Old 09-28-2004, 12:46 AM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon, 14 Forester XT, 96 Miata
Originally Posted by MadLarkin
Hey All,
-Cameron
BAH!!! you guys suck. i have class until 945 on tuesdays. but i'll give you a call when i'm done and maybe head over.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:12 AM

Who's all going tomorrow??:banana:

- Dominique
Old 09-30-2004, 07:29 AM

i think i might stop by will see but who all going tonight let me know

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread