Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 05:00 PM

Car Info: ass-pan bug eye :D
Originally posted by moreHP
It was great seeing everyone last. Hopefully, I will make it out more often. Props to Victoria. Great meeting you. The EJ-20 Legacy was the sh@t. I love that thing. Damn. The Brit was a good time. Hope we can do it again soon.

Cheers,

Ben
likewise! it amazes me that you guys said one word about that cute asian waitress while we were there, but everyone's still thinking about her. hey... thanks for the beer by the way... i'll have to buy you a pint... or 4 pitchers next time. lol i think most of us are down for beer on any given night. ahahaha
~*Victoria*~
Old 01-30-2004, 06:54 PM

Location: "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
Car Info: Midnight Black WRX - Lots O Mods
Sadly, no. But the little asian chick is a cutie. Our waitress was pretty cute as well. Too bad Whitt tried to dump beer all over her. hahahahah Just a fun night all around. Hope we can all get together soon.

Cheers,

Ben

Originally posted by outferno
Was the bartender a chick?

Signed,
Outferno
Old 01-31-2004, 03:01 AM

Originally posted by moreHP
]Too bad Whitt tried to dump beer all over her. hahahahah Just a fun night all around. Hope we can all get together soon.

Cheers,

Ben

ahahahaha wouldn't be a complete trip without SOME kind of havoc! in my oppinion, it was pretty smoothe. she came right up!
Old 02-03-2004, 12:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Piggies will be at BDG this week! I'm pickin' 'em up today. I'll also bring out what I have left of the outline piggies, if anyone still wants some of those.

-Ted
Old 02-03-2004, 05:14 PM

Car Info: 2012 PBP STi hatch
Originally posted by GotBoost?
YEA! It was cool that we had so many people roll out with us.....we had a good sized group....although that dude sitting there all alone eating looked scared when we all came in and sat all around him....LMAO.....but a good time fo sheezy.
-Ted
Yeah, when I asked that guy if he'd mind if I sat there, he paused, looked at all of us, then smiled and said, what the heck.

Who bought that first round? Thx! I'll be sure and pick one up another time. I was pretty broke and thirsty. Hehe
Rob
Old 02-03-2004, 10:12 PM

Car Info: none
Ted, Don't forget that I have to keep the piggies safe hehehe

- Dominique
Old 02-04-2004, 04:50 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by rmanthon
Yeah, when I asked that guy if he'd mind if I sat there, he paused, looked at all of us, then smiled and said, what the heck.

Who bought that first round? Thx! I'll be sure and pick one up another time. I was pretty broke and thirsty. Hehe
Rob
You can thank Ben (moreHP) for that, he didnt waste any time getting to the bar....< sarcasm >he was all pushing ppl outta the way, yelling..."I NEED A PITCHER OF BEEEEER!!!!.....actually, BETTER MAKE IT 2! " </ sarcasm > LMAO.....

-Ted

who's gonna make it out this week? I have heard that the rain is supposed to hold out til friday.
Old 02-05-2004, 08:03 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Sup Ted. Since school started back up, I'll be in the area so I'll head out there.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:29 AM

Location: "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
Car Info: Midnight Black WRX - Lots O Mods
Originally posted by GotBoost?
You can thank Ben (moreHP) for that, he didnt waste any time getting to the bar....< sarcasm >he was all pushing ppl outta the way, yelling..."I NEED A PITCHER OF BEEEEER!!!!.....actually, BETTER MAKE IT 2! " </ sarcasm > LMAO.....

-Ted

who's gonna make it out this week? I have heard that the rain is supposed to hold out til friday.
It was certainly a solid performance on the drinking front. After five pitchers of New Castle, the band still sounded like arss. We will have to go it again soon.

Peace,

B
Old 02-05-2004, 11:59 PM

way to go to your own meet, ted! lol
Old 02-06-2004, 09:08 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Yea Ted. Way to show up to your own meet.
Old 02-06-2004, 12:07 PM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
*puts on his springy shoes for the bandwagon jump*

Ted's meet - ted = ??? ???

as my housemates always say

gj d00d
Old 02-07-2004, 04:28 PM

Car Info: none
Yeah Ted!!! No valentines for you!!!!!!

- Dominique
Old 02-09-2004, 10:06 AM
VIP Member

Unhappy

Whats up everyone....I am really sorry I didnt make it out to the meet Thurs. I had to make an emergency trip to Reno....the company I work for has a location up there, and I got a call Weds night that their whole damn network went down ....so I had to build them a new server, set the B|+¢H up, run some new network lines, and restore their VPN connection with our San Jose office, and do some general maintenance of all their workstations. So its not like it was a fun trip. Again I apologize for not being there like I said I would.....and especially to anyone that made a long trek out to BDG for piggies. Piggies will be available this week as well both at UCKK AND BDG....It will take an act of god to keep me from BDG this week. Anyways, I hope you all had a good weekend, and I will TTYL.

-Ted
Old 02-11-2004, 04:53 PM
VIP Member

bump....wednesday is here once again....that means tomorrow is Thurs..... w00t! I WILL be there, I promise, for those that wanted to pick up yer piggies.....again....sorry for flaking last week.

-Ted

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread