Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 08:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
woot! Senor Ted & Dominique posting in the same week!?! Yay!!!

I'm w/ Gibz on the whole 'friends being a great boost' (no pun intended) thing. Too bad I'm not in SanJo anymore, so I can't come thru on a regular basis. But, if good ol' Charlie gets the hype on this pumpin', I'm gonna do my damned-est to come to the revival in several weeks.

Note to Charlie: If ya need help on bumping & hyping the BDG revival, I'm your man! I could be like a Filipino Flavor Flav! Just ask El Jefe (ipozestu) how much fun I had counting down the days for the Wed nite Re-Launch.

So, save the date: Thur, Nov. 1st!!!
This message has been brought to you by "Flavor Flip"

*cliff*
Old 09-18-2007, 09:42 PM

Car Info: 2007 WRX Tr
How is the meet these days? I've been trying to find a good meet in the Bay Area, but couple of them are kind of weak. I went to the McCarthy Ranch last Saturday, and with all due respect, it was wack. Please give me some feed back about this meet. Thanks.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
revival of BDG, i cant wait.

theres no meet on saturdays at McCarthy?? it used to be friday nights but that meet has died due to cops.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:59 PM

Car Info: 2007 WRX Tr
Yea yea, I meant Friday, woops, haha. But yea, its wack.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:45 AM

Car Info: none
OMG. Cliff how I miss you. It's been years since I have seen you.

Anyway, BDG used to be a hopping meet. I was there every thursday along with everyone else and then I moved to MA and somehow it went to crap. I have no idea why. Although I know I missed a lot.

Ted, I love you and I hate seeing you like this. From the first time I met you and to how you are now, its like two completely different people and it sucks. You are such a lively person, so much fun , so much love to give. You have always hepled people out with their problems and been there to cheer them up when they were down. I miss your pizazz. You are now and have always been needed. Life sucks sometimes, but there is no reason to let it get you down because it gets you absolutely no where. Trust me I know, I have been there and I'm there now fighting to make something of my life for my daughter. It horribly sucks right now, where we live, no money, no electricity for a week now, on welfare, living day by day and week by week. We can't do anything, but somehow in our little room, we still make the best of it. You just keep going, Maybe life is trying to show you that there is a new path for you to take. It doesn't hurt to try. I will be calling you Mr. Ted!!!! Today!!!

Val can't make it this week. She forgot that she had to pick up her boss from the airport, but even though we have no gas We will go and Charlie, my back goes out often, take some motrin. It will stop the inflammation. I take it on a daily basis. If I don't I wont be able to move.

On that note I am done with my rant. LOL

- Dominique
Old 09-19-2007, 10:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
Sweet. I guess I will be making an appearance this Thursday. Back is getting a bit better, it's going to suck but I will go out.

Note to Ted: Sorry things have been so bad, I hope you stick around for a bit, because I'll be late. I don't get out of work until 7 and have to make a trip home to switch cars. And, I don't hate you, just my posts are to try to get you to come out - so if I seemed harsh, it's because I'm an a55hole.

Cliff: November 1st, the Revival. You rock dude.

However, everyone note: TOMORROW, be at BDG, or else you're a square bear.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:21 AM

LOL@ square bear....I have nothing to do in class right now....Boooo. What time should we generally be there??? 7? 8? 8:30?

- Dominique
Old 09-19-2007, 10:28 AM

why is the revival Nov. 1st. You know damn well people wont come because its cold and raining!!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 10:50 AM
VIP Member

The Revival is November 1st, because, it's far away and gives people tons of time to mark their calendar. People will come, because BDG folks do it in the COLD and the RAIN. We don't care
Old 09-19-2007, 11:01 AM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
if i'm not workin i'll come out.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:37 AM
wu!

Car Info: '18 WRX Premium, '14 320i xDrive
Originally Posted by Onizuka
The Revival is November 1st, because, it's far away and gives people tons of time to mark their calendar. People will come, because BDG folks do it in the COLD and the RAIN. We don't care
The first meet I ever went to was either UCKK or BDG in November, two years ago. And it rained.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:02 PM
VIP Member

Forecast says it's rainy. I'll probably show up in my 240.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:07 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by nocargirl
why is the revival Nov. 1st. You know damn well people wont come because its cold and raining!!!!
I thought the same if ya look up a few posts back. I thought that Oct. 4th woulda been cool, but Charlie's right w/ giving a lotta lead time. Plus, it gives us more opportunity to get the hype flowing on this.

BDG ReVival: Thur, Nov. 1st !!!
Old 09-20-2007, 09:25 AM

I agree, but half of you don't remember diddly squat. LOL You have to be reminded a week before, then a day or two before. As long as everyone constantly checks on posts and we keep reminding them about the "revival" then it will be ok. We need to get a hold of John A., Dan(the one that lives in santa cruz), Jeremy(ej20leg.), Aaron, Rockin, kenley and many many more people that I can't remember at this moment in time.

- Dominique
Old 09-20-2007, 09:48 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Onizuka
...People will come, because BDG folks do it in the COLD and the RAIN. We don't care
Hellz Yeah!!! We're just insane & whacked-out like that!

Plus, last nite @ the Duke, ya said ya like it wet!

Originally Posted by wu!
The first meet I ever went to was either UCKK or BDG in November, two years ago. And it rained.
I'm w/ ya on that, bruddah! I 'popped my cherry' @Beeg Dawgz sometime near Turkey Day '04!!! Gimme my crisp & cold air any day! I love the weather right now... can't wait til it's a regular thing!

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread