Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 09:21 PM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by nocargirl
Jesus Ian......LOL. Although Ian has some funny stories. You should have him show you how a car drifts on a mountain. Oh yeah and the story about how the mountain hit him. ROFL

- Dominique
k you can stop giving me crap now. thanks.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:05 AM

Car Info: none
LMAO. Sorry Ian. I wont pick on you anymore. :sadwavey:

- Dominique
Old 07-14-2005, 10:06 AM

Car Info: none
*Long distant Bump*

- Dominique
Old 07-14-2005, 10:26 AM

For sure wit the long distance *bump* in da house!
-Cam
(Oh D, I am going to be in MA some time in August for a big ol family reunion, but may have a day or two free....hit me up!)
Old 07-14-2005, 11:25 AM

Car Info: 1986 Toyota Mr2, 2002 Subaru WRX wagon
hey guys dave should be returning with me tonight. finally going to drag his *** back. hope you're there charlie. good luck on the test today.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:16 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Small turnout last night....but it was cool....I just wish those damn old guys in their hotrods would quit burning rubber when leaving the parking lot...trying to get us busted.....Fockers! They need to go back to the old peoples home and watch some tv dammit.

-Ted
Old 07-15-2005, 10:23 AM

Car Info: 06 Evolution IX MR Graphite Gray
Yeah I couldn't make it last night. Too much other stuff going on. But with regards to the groaners in their doughnut machines... Best thing to do would probably be to mention it to them next week in a diplomatic fashion. If they continue to drive like idiots, about the only thing to do is call the SJPD and see if they'll post an officer out there or something on Thursday nights. That would kinda suck too though, since there's probably quite a few people that wouldn't show up for fear of being cited. I myself would have to seriously consider whether I'd attend a small event with guaranteed police presence.

-Bis
Old 07-15-2005, 10:41 AM
VIP Member

yea, I dont wanna resort to that....I just wish these guys would find their own place to meet.

-Ted
Old 07-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Small turnout last night....but it was cool....I just wish those damn old guys in their hotrods would quit burning rubber when leaving the parking lot...trying to get us busted.....Fockers! They need to go back to the old peoples home and watch some tv dammit.

-Ted
yeah and that one ****er had the nerve to tell me to slow down in the parking lot. i was doing like 7mph when he pulls out in his yellow crapmobile. without headlights. then driving around with his 2 ugly girlfriends in the parking lot before he left.

then later when OUR meet was over, he returned to drop off his ugly friends and we asked how fast it was. then he bragged about how he smokes ferraris. i hope that fool crashes...or gets cited for driving without headlights.
Old 07-15-2005, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by yayitzian
yeah and that one ****er had the nerve to tell me to slow down in the parking lot. i was doing like 7mph when he pulls out in his yellow crapmobile. without headlights. then driving around with his 2 ugly girlfriends in the parking lot before he left.

then later when OUR meet was over, he returned to drop off his ugly friends and we asked how fast it was. then he bragged about how he smokes ferraris. i hope that fool crashes...or gets cited for driving without headlights.
Careful, Ian. He might find out where you live and do some doughnuts on your lawn.

He smokes Ferraris, huh? That's funny. Those guys always make me laugh. I was putting fuel in my 512M a few year ago and these kids in some pile (I think it was a Malibu or Nova or other American 'go fast in straight line and for Christ's sake don't turn' cars) were bragging about having 600 horsepower or something ridiculous. Then of course... the inevitable...

"Hey, wanna race?"

I'm not sure when I saw Ferrari sponsor a drag car. Or when they ever built a drag car. Or them having anything to do with drag racing. Or... nevermind. You get the point. Besides, the one thing everyone seems to forget... Light to light, turn to turn, gear to gear... at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter if you win, lose or draw. The fact is that the guy in the Ferrari is still driving a Ferrari, and you're still...well... not.

-Bis
Old 07-15-2005, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

LMAO! great Story Todd......hey, yer goin' to Hami right?
Old 07-15-2005, 01:53 PM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Originally Posted by Bismarck
Careful, Ian. He might find out where you live and do some doughnuts on your lawn.

He smokes Ferraris, huh? That's funny. Those guys always make me laugh. I was putting fuel in my 512M a few year ago and these kids in some pile (I think it was a Malibu or Nova or other American 'go fast in straight line and for Christ's sake don't turn' cars) were bragging about having 600 horsepower or something ridiculous. Then of course... the inevitable...

"Hey, wanna race?"

I'm not sure when I saw Ferrari sponsor a drag car. Or when they ever built a drag car. Or them having anything to do with drag racing. Or... nevermind. You get the point. Besides, the one thing everyone seems to forget... Light to light, turn to turn, gear to gear... at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter if you win, lose or draw. The fact is that the guy in the Ferrari is still driving a Ferrari, and you're still...well... not.

-Bis
yeah he can try. my lawn is in my backyard! he can come crashing through our fence and damage his precious crapmobile.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
wow, looks like you guys are getting the same attention like a UCKK meet does. people burning out and child like acts and so forth.

-Ave
Old 07-15-2005, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by GotBoost?
LMAO! great Story Todd......hey, yer goin' to Hami right?
Heh thanks. Yeah I should be there. Out to Hami on Sunday, then Sunday night up to Thunder Hill for the 8am track day start on Monday. Should be quite an exciting 48 hours, I'm sure.

-Bis
Old 07-15-2005, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by A.V.E.
wow, looks like you guys are getting the same attention like a UCKK meet does. people burning out and child like acts and so forth.

-Ave
Well the musclecar dudes have hung out at BDG for a while (or at least in that area, as I understand it). So this is nothing new. Sometimes, they were really cool. Recently, they've become dildoes. I suppose that's the way of things.

I do recall my first time at UCKK, a few weeks back. Captain Camaro with a tire-screeching turn at the end of the row of WRXs, followed about 15 minutes later with a burnout down the same row.

Don't get me wrong. Burnouts and doughnuts are hilarious. But there's a time and place for those activities, and weekly meets certainly aren't one of those places. Nor are sanctioned autocross events. But inevitably, some idiotstick shows up to demonstrate the awesome power of his primer gray carburated Bondo-Matic 4200 lbs all-steel American turd by shredding his $99 polyglass 225/75/15 tires on grimy Centerline wheels...

Yeah. He's cool, alright. He should have just stayed at home and snorted some more crank.

-T

Quick Reply: Official: Big Dogs Grill - Thursdays - thread