Oakland/Berkeley Mt. Hammy caravan, Ikea Parking lot 9:00AM

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 06:09 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Oakland/Berkeley Mt. Hammy caravan, Ikea Parking lot 9:00AM

Ikea Parking Lot, Emeryville, Ill post a map tomorrow, lets try to leave there no later then 9:15.

Last edited by jewpac42; 07-06-2004 at 12:37 AM.
Old 05-25-2004, 06:16 PM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
How about Pyramid Brewery parking lot for N berkeley @9:30 , then maybe 9:45 someplace near the 880 in oakland
Old 05-26-2004, 11:22 AM

that sounds good
Old 05-26-2004, 07:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Alright people!

Originally Posted by brucelee

If you know you’re going for sure thus far, you can paypal $10 to me… (You know I’m good for it). Paypal addy is brucelee22b@ yahoo.com (just remove the space).

Any comments or suggestions are greatly welcome.

Daniel
Lets put aside all this caravan crap and what not and gets straight to business!

if your planning on going to Mt. Hamilton, send 10 bucks to MR. brucelee A.S.A.P... He’s hurting for funds for this event and as members 10 bucks shouldn't be that hard to scrap up even if you’re not eating.... think of it as supporting our great community

after all this is the only annual even in the BA and its up to us to keep it alive

thanks,
edgar,

https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/its-mt-hamilton-time-4th-annual-mt-hamilton-time-d-56870/ <-- original Mt. Hamilton thread
Old 05-26-2004, 10:39 PM

I know about the pay palling, I get paiud next friday, it will be in Daniels bank account then, if you arent participating in this caravan, dont post in here
Old 05-27-2004, 07:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
You guys should meet up with the Daly City / S.F. kids. The North Bay convoy is rolling through and meeting up with them around 9am before we continue on to D&B's for the final convoy up to Mt. Hamiltons.
Old 05-28-2004, 12:27 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jewpac42
I know about the pay palling, I get paiud next friday, it will be in Daniels bank account then, if you arent participating in this caravan, dont post in here
YES MAM!

please...
edgar,
Old 05-28-2004, 12:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
Originally Posted by jewpac42

lol Jewpac. Not to be a complete *** but, shouldnt you take your own advice and not post in this thread if you arent participating? I mean, you LIVE in NY. Unless i get some visual pictures of you living in CA again, the powers above might have to ban you from BAIC for misrepresenting BAIC pride in the NY area. In fact, i have already spoken with some comrades on the East coast, and they have informed me of your lude and attrocious behavior concerning a certain cat's anus, a carrot, a tazer gun, and a razor scooter, id rather not bring up old memories in this thread, especially considering it would not benefit your upcomming court case.

let this be your first warning.
Old 05-28-2004, 12:46 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
Kevin...arggg...!
Old 05-28-2004, 01:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: some silver thing
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
Alright people!

Lets put aside all this caravan crap and what not and gets straight to business!

if your planning on going to Mt. Hamilton, send 10 bucks to MR. brucelee A.S.A.P... He’s hurting for funds for this event and as members 10 bucks shouldn't be that hard to scrap up even if you’re not eating.... think of it as supporting our great community

after all this is the only annual even in the BA and its up to us to keep it alive

thanks,
edgar,

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56870 <-- original Mt. Hamilton thread

what you just found out about that thread didn't you.... you're probaly the last person to know about this...

and dorifto... FYI...he lives in CA...goes to school in NY... since theres a break..people tend to fly home.... get the hint?
Old 05-28-2004, 01:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2014 Mazda MX-5 GT PRHT
Originally Posted by porkchop
what you just found out about that thread didn't you.... you're probaly the last person to know about this...

and dorifto... FYI...he lives in CA...goes to school in NY... since theres a break..people tend to fly home.... get the hint?

Dang Tommy, You're a smartass... yey! but don't try pullin nothin on me homie, I'll put you in yo place. hahaha :P

Last edited by sireatalot; 05-28-2004 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-28-2004, 01:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: some silver thing
Originally Posted by sireatalot
Dang Tommy, You're a smartass... yey! but don't try pullin nothin on me homie, I'll put you in yo place. hahaha :P

nah..if you knew these 2... you'll know they had it coming... trust me.. haha
Old 05-28-2004, 02:24 PM
VIP Member

porkferno

edgar,
Old 05-28-2004, 02:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2014 Mazda MX-5 GT PRHT

hahaha yeah.. ok, they probably new they were getting it. hopefully I'll see you guys at the caravan
Old 05-28-2004, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by dorifto88
lol Jewpac. Not to be a complete *** but, shouldnt you take your own advice and not post in this thread if you arent participating? I mean, you LIVE in NY. Unless i get some visual pictures of you living in CA again, the powers above might have to ban you from BAIC for misrepresenting BAIC pride in the NY area. In fact, i have already spoken with some comrades on the East coast, and they have informed me of your lude and attrocious behavior concerning a certain cat's anus, a carrot, a tazer gun, and a razor scooter, id rather not bring up old memories in this thread, especially considering it would not benefit your upcomming court case.

let this be your first warning.
Why would I start a thread about an Oakland/Berkeley caravan if I wasn't planning on participating?

Quick Reply: Oakland/Berkeley Mt. Hammy caravan, Ikea Parking lot 9:00AM