Nov.20th drift event *no rules*

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 12:30 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
When did you get a BMW?
back in september. and you know thats not me. besides, I have a 3 series....
Old 11-18-2010, 01:28 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by Gancherov
Look 02subie, you came here advertising a no rules drift event. That is a reckless, not to mention illegal, thing to participate in.

You're not the only one with the ***** to drift a car. You're just the only one around that is dumb enough to do it so recklessly. That is why we're all hating on you. Because you are an asshat whose driving endangers the people around you and puts a bad face on the motorsports and tuning community.

I wonder if i'll get in trouble for saying that?
QUOTED FOR THE TRUTH!!!

Amen.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:03 AM

Car Info: Type 53
Originally Posted by so steezy
"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning"

Sorry, I had to. Hi guys, long time no see
QFT
Old 11-18-2010, 07:51 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
this thread

again

still going

bahahahhaa
Old 11-18-2010, 08:35 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
this thread

again

still going

bahahahhaa
this.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:05 PM

Car Info: 2003 wrx
Look 02subie, you came here advertising a no rules drift event. That is a reckless, not to mention illegal, thing to participate in.

You're not the only one with the ***** to drift a car. You're just the only one around that is dumb enough to do it so recklessly. That is why we're all hating on you. Because you are an asshat whose driving endangers the people around you and puts a bad face on the motorsports and tuning community.

1. i am the only one with ***** to drift a awd here on this forum.2.take your finger and stick it in your butt b/c you said i would endanger everyone around me when i would be the only one on the track,in a helmet,in a racing harness,BY MYSELF DRIFTING.
make sure you know what your saying when you say it. and if i put a bad face on the motorsports and tuning community then you can not only include me but include everyone who has ever attempted and SUCEEDED in drifting.... like ummmmmmmmm i dunno KEN BLOCK.....UMMMMMMM KEICHI TSUCHIYA!!!!! and all the other professional drift drivers.

basically what your saying is YOU DONT HAVE *****. you have a vagina. and you would rather sit at home picking ur nose typing on mommy and daddys computer when you could be out on your own paying ur own bills and BEING A GROWN UP. UNLESS YOUR UNDER 18
Old 11-18-2010, 02:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX

Actually, we're also hating on him because he was dumb enough to advertise an event with many safety regulations as a "no rules, no helmet required, no roll bar necessary" event.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:11 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
Ok, now I have a serious question. Why HASNT this thread been locked? for the lulz?
Old 11-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by 02SUBIEDOO
1. i am the only one with ***** to drift a awd here on this forum.2.take your finger and stick it in your butt b/c you said i would endanger everyone around me when i would be the only one on the track,in a helmet,in a racing harness,BY MYSELF DRIFTING.
make sure you know what your saying when you say it. and if i put a bad face on the motorsports and tuning community then you can not only include me but include everyone who has ever attempted and SUCEEDED in drifting.... like ummmmmmmmm i dunno KEN BLOCK.....UMMMMMMM KEICHI TSUCHIYA!!!!! and all the other professional drift drivers.

basically what your saying is YOU DONT HAVE *****. you have a vagina. and you would rather sit at home picking ur nose typing on mommy and daddys computer when you could be out on your own paying ur own bills and BEING A GROWN UP. UNLESS YOUR UNDER 18
What mods do you have done to your car?

I would like to see you drift your stg 2 (most likely what it is) awd car.

A lot of ppl dont drift awd cars is because it takes more power/tq to do so and more potential for something to break.

Ya KEN BLOCK does it in a SPONSORED car that he doesnt pay for, so why would he give a rats *** if he breaks something because he doesnt have to pay for it (even if he did he has plenty of money to do so).

If your subaru a weekend only/track car or is it your DD? I would guess that a vast majority of members on this site, their subaru is their DD and cant afford for it to be down for a week+ getting repairs done due to breaking something try to/drifting over the weekend.

Priorities.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:14 PM
VIP Member

I bought my Subaru for traction.. Hence doing track days and Rally-X, not drifting. If I wanted to drift I'd dye my hair orange and buy a 240.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:20 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.

I wouldn't be surprised if my cousin is at this if it's an official event at stockton 99.

Last edited by OneManArmy; 11-18-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:27 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi

By yourself? I thought there was tandem? Still can't get things straight...

Anyway, ibtl.

PS. This was typed on my aunts comp, not my parents. DONT JUDGE WHAT YOU DONT HAVE PROOF ON

Last edited by finch1750; 11-18-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:34 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by finch1750
PS. This was typed on my aunts comp, not my parents. DONT JUDGE WHAT YOU DONT HAVE PROOF ON
Old 11-18-2010, 05:01 PM

Car Info: 2003 wrx
Listen kids like I said daddies going to drift now don't get jealous ok?
Old 11-18-2010, 05:15 PM

Car Info: 2002 Black Subaru WRX Sedan Stage 2
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Ya KEN BLOCK does it in a SPONSORED car that he doesnt pay for, so why would he give a rats *** if he breaks something because he doesnt have to pay for it (even if he did he has plenty of money to do so).
Ken Block also has about 600hp. Pretty sure this dude's parents' Lesbaru, or whatever he drives, doesn't have that...

Quick Reply: Nov.20th drift event *no rules*