Nov.20th drift event *no rules*

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2010, 06:11 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Gancherov, are you having fun yet?...
I was when I wrote that, because I was intoxicated!
Old 11-22-2010, 07:00 PM

Car Info: Some sort of Subaru
Originally Posted by Gancherov
I thought it was obvious that I was joking. Lol.
Lol, I guess it wasn't obvious for me
Old 11-22-2010, 07:25 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by 02SUBIEDOO
you have never went to any cruises so how do know what kinda news there is anyway?? please explain
It's called common sense. I know what it is like to be driving a modified car around in the south bay. Add that with a few more cars and it being a Saturday night. That's asking for a ticket. I don't know about you, but I don't need another ticket. So I have no desire to go.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:46 PM

Car Info: 2010 997.2 GT3
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
It's called common sense. I know what it is like to be driving a modified car around in the south bay. Add that with a few more cars and it being a Saturday night. That's asking for a ticket. I don't know about you, but I don't need another ticket. So I have no desire to go.
I am glad some people still have common sense.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:56 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
It hard to come by now a days
Old 11-22-2010, 10:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Gancherov
I was when I wrote that, because I was intoxicated!
Good enough for me!
Old 11-23-2010, 01:12 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
very funny
i thought so
Old 11-23-2010, 07:48 AM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by rau
i thought so
lmao
Old 11-23-2010, 02:54 PM

Car Info: 2003 wrx
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
thats kinda funny because we actually do not go over the speed limit. also theres never any cars on the roads we travel (seeing is how when we "CRUISE" its past 10pm). none the less i have a modified car and get passed by cops all the time never gotten a ticket. i wonder if its because im not speeding,racing,sliding around,drifting, etc.... on any street or freeway. but seeing is how i have a clean record for 10years straight and just renewed my liscense must show that i have some "COMMON SENSE" in my noggin right? also that i might be a bit older then everyone in this room might show that i have some experience in the area. but i could be wrong.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:22 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
thats kinda funny because we actually do not go over the speed limit. also theres never any cars on the roads we travel (seeing is how when we "CRUISE" its past 10pm). none the less i have a modified car and get passed by cops all the time never gotten a ticket. i wonder if its because im not speeding,racing,sliding around,drifting, etc.... on any street or freeway. but seeing is how i have a clean record for 10years straight and just renewed my liscense must show that i have some "COMMON SENSE" in my noggin right? also that i might be a bit older then everyone in this room might show that i have some experience in the area. but i could be wrong.
Aww you guys dont go past the speed limit on the drive?? Hmm...... no point in going any more for me.
Old 11-23-2010, 03:26 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX Wagon
Could all this berating and flaming possibly be working!?
02SUBIEDOO has made it through 4 whole posts without making an *** of himself! (well, at least no more than any of the rest of us anyway)
Old 11-23-2010, 07:27 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
I never said anything about speeding or other cars on the road. If you have a group of modified cars rolling around late at night the cops are going to think you are up to something and start finding excuses to pull people over. It happens all the time. If you don't believe me, go to Milpitas Square on Friday night and hang around until Quickly closes. I'm not worried about speeding tickets, it's the dumb tickets that I hate. It's the cops that make you pop your hood and then give you tickets for exhaust and tint. That's the **** I don't want to deal with.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:37 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
I have seen you bring up age a few times.. so how old are you?

Old 11-23-2010, 07:49 PM

Car Info: Subaru WRX 2003 Yellow
I'm 12........
Old 11-23-2010, 09:58 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by Gibz
I have seen you bring up age a few times.. so how old are you?
25?

Quick Reply: Nov.20th drift event *no rules*