ESX (Easy Street Motorsports)@StevensCreek Subaru August 6th 11:00-4:00PM

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 11:33 AM

I bought my car in march of 2004 @ SCS *i wish i knew about i-club then*. so you were there, and the service was crap. Please see this thread for my story among others: https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/let-me-flame-stevens-creek-subaru-57254/

btw, the crappy service extended for almost a month after i bought the car. I only bought the car there cause my credit union had special pricing with them.......
Old 08-03-2005, 12:33 PM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
its probably not the employees, its probably the managment/owners
no ****

I know someone who was in about a month or 2 ago for an oil chance and the "certified" mechanics there didnt tighten the drain plug.

Last edited by killaho; 08-03-2005 at 12:35 PM.
Old 08-03-2005, 01:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
the only time my car went there was when my parents took it in for oil change. i dunno what they were thinking. had they knewn this was the worst place and had they knewn i do my own oil changes. i was sooo madd when i heard they took it to SCS.

-Ave
Old 08-03-2005, 01:05 PM

Car Info: 06 Evolution IX MR Graphite Gray
Originally Posted by thefreak
Yeah I work for Stevens Creek. When was the last time you guys were in to Stevens Creek? Just curious? 99% of the guys who were here before me have been changed. I got here Jan. 2004.
In all seriousness, you really should do a search here on i-Club for 'Steven's Creek Subaru'. That way you'll have an idea of what people have had to put up with from your dealership and why there are many people here who not only go out of their way to avoid SCS, but will actively discourage other people from doing business there.

As for me, I've never really been 'screwed' by SCS, but then, I've never given them the opportunity to do so.

-Bis
Old 08-03-2005, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
its probably not the employees, its probably the managment/owners
It was mostly the management and a few bad apples in sales and service. Lets just say that almost all of them are gone. I'm sorry that some of you have had bad experiences here before. I can't express that enough. If you guys are open for discussion on an individual or hell group basis, I'm up for it. Any problem you ever have just call me at the dealership or come and see me personally. Just ask for Brian. I'm the only Brian here. It has taken me over a year and a half to fix the sales department and unfortunately I still can't say I'm done but were light years ahead of where we were only 6-7 months ago.

As for parts and service, I'll be the first person to admit we had a problem. I finally can say I think we have gotten for the most part the right people in place. We have a new parts manager and new service manager and I think these two are going to greatly help me out in this huge task of changing our image.

I can understand that some of you have been burned too badly to give this place a second chance and all I can say to those people is I'm sorry. I wish I was here when you guys came here.

Anyhow just for your info I'm not some old fart who doesn't appreciate the whole tuner lifestyle, I'm only 26 and know what its like to want your car ready for the weekend and looking nice.

P.S. If any of the mods want to make this into two separate threads I think that would be better so I could help out anyone who just wants to talk to me through I-CLUB.
Old 08-03-2005, 05:12 PM

Car Info: Rallry Blue WRX
Cool

Hey Guys Just wanted to let everyone Know that we are Excited about our upcomming event at Stevens Creek Subaru Aug 6th The crew will be on hand to answer any questions as well as Ali Afshar and our Rookie Driver Julie Stepan. We will have on display The Street Car estimated at 1000HP Driven by Julie Stepan, Our rear wheel Mod Car and our new road race car.

We the Crew at Easystreet Motorsports look forward to seeing everyone

Bryan
Old 08-03-2005, 09:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
I digress

Last edited by ipozestu; 08-05-2005 at 09:41 AM.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:49 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
I will be there to support ESX. I have never heard/read anything bad about them.
If Subaru was willing to have them tune the special edition STi, they can't be bad businessmen.
in fact, probably pretty good.

I will show up for free food and swag, and get it autographed by the hot driver, and Ali. Maybe she will let me get my picture taken with her.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:34 PM

Car Info: Rallry Blue WRX
Hey everyone Just Letting you all know the crew just left the shop hope to see everyone come and stop buy.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:47 PM

Hey everyone,

It's dissappointing to hear all the negative comments about the dealership.
I will be at the event all day tomorrow and I'd really like to speak directly with the people that had problems with the dealer. From my experience they are nice people and I think if they heard some of the issues, that they would be more than happy to help. If ESX can help, we would be more than happy. Please make sure you track me down at the event.

Also, we will be giving away free Subaru/SPT/ESX hats to all that attend.

Thanks and hope to see you out there.

Ali
ESX
Old 08-05-2005, 02:54 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Those who show up there, will get an avatar...
Old 08-05-2005, 03:01 PM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
Originally Posted by ESX Motorsports
Hey everyone,

It's dissappointing to hear all the negative comments about the dealership.
I will be at the event all day tomorrow and I'd really like to speak directly with the people that had problems with the dealer. From my experience they are nice people and I think if they heard some of the issues, that they would be more than happy to help. If ESX can help, we would be more than happy.
heres some reading enjoyment for ya

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...=stevens+creek
Old 08-05-2005, 03:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Originally Posted by Imprezer

SOLD! I'll be there.....I have been waiting for an avatar for 2 years now.....

I gotta drive to Santa Cruz to pick up the STi Oilpan, pickup, and dipstick I ordered last week, so I will only be able to stay for a short while, but if I get an avatar.....I'll make sure I make it.

And I'd be happy to discuss my crappy SCS experience with anyone that wants to know about it.....maybe I'll actually get that bottle of touchup paint I was promised back in feb. 2004 too. *yea right, who am I kidding?*

-Ted

Last edited by GotBoost?; 08-05-2005 at 03:20 PM.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:11 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
When are you going to be there?
Old 08-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
damn you!!!!

I have to work that whole time!!!!

*thinks about quitting job for an avatar*

Quick Reply: ESX (Easy Street Motorsports)@StevensCreek Subaru August 6th 11:00-4:00PM