Dublin HOOTERS + Pleasanton In-N-Out - Thursday Nights 8:00pm

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2004, 08:08 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
so this guy is basically "cut-and pasting" comments from that little tool with teh neon?

Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
you know whats funny about that....Dan with the SRT-4 always calls me 'the fat arab'

Wonder if Keith is getting that from him...either way it makes you look like an ignorant racist cuz I am not arabian..
Old 08-29-2004, 10:07 PM

Car Info: #400
All of you people who are friends with mistar srt4 should really let him solve any life crisis he has on his own. If he's got a problem with someone then just tell him that he should pm him or something. No need to bring this racket to the forums... And what's up with being so discriminating against Zoeb, Keith? Maybe you are pissed, but that kinda **** isn't cool. Zoeb's one of the nicest guys around here...
Old 08-29-2004, 10:17 PM

Car Info: 06 EVO IX 67 COUPE DEVILLE
Originally Posted by _Keith_
MNy bad thats zoeb your the young kid thats with him that was hauling through the parking lot last time I went right...

Even better reason.

oh ya dude i go HELLA FAST in parking lots... no thats not me. Arab huh? you guys like that word huh?do they have a problem with Wais then too? and it has come to my atenttion Kieth...are you gay? i mean "ill mnake a specail appearnace just for you and then a winking face uhhhh im no like that but im sure you can find some one who is.

PS. i understand your pissed cause i'd be pissed to if i drove a Scion
-Aaron

Last edited by A 04 GUIZE; 08-30-2004 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-29-2004, 11:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: stock 04 wrx sedan
woa woa woa

hold up, kieth before you talk ish you should know who your talking about first, calling zoeb what you did is f-ed up, your all wrong for coming into this thread and moving a meet that john put together, you first off should have consulted john before movin OUR meet, we dont care about your meet, and if your gonna come to our meet and start pushing around people you dont know your in for a whole world of hurt, id like to see you come push me around lol or davheed lol good thing that scion looks like a mini ambulance cause you will ride home in it, james
Old 08-30-2004, 12:16 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by Long_Travel_WRX
hold up, kieth before you talk ish you should know who your talking about first, calling zoeb what you did is f-ed up, your all wrong for coming into this thread and moving a meet that john put together, you first off should have consulted john before movin OUR meet, we dont care about your meet, and if your gonna come to our meet and start pushing around people you dont know your in for a whole world of hurt, id like to see you come push me around lol or davheed lol good thing that scion looks like a mini ambulance cause you will ride home in it, james

hahah, mini ambulance. Who is this Kieth guy? I miss a couple months worth of meets and all of the sudden someone is calling Zoeb fat arab. WTF? I may just have to make to a meet to help you guys out.

-Chris

Last edited by bassplayrr; 08-30-2004 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:46 AM

Car Info: MBP is the blackest of blacks. HOLLA BLACK!
Let's all just chill out guys, things are being made into a big deal when all this really isn't.

About moving the meet, i don't mind at all if someone wants to take the initiative to move it as long as it's the popular consensus (is that even the right phrase?)
Old 08-30-2004, 09:37 AM
VIP Member

yeah, seriously dont discriminate, even though i shouldnt say anything because ive only come to a few meets.

Last edited by dashiet; 08-30-2004 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:41 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
hahah, mini ambulance. Who is this Kieth guy? I miss a couple months worth of meets and all of the sudden someone is calling Zoeb fat asian. WTF? I may just have to make to a meet to help you guys out.

-Chris
Keith is a friend of Adrians...he drives an Orange Scion...i've never really had a problem with him at the meets or in general, but it seems as if he has a problem with me..
Old 08-30-2004, 10:50 AM

Keith i think you need to apologize to Zoeb right now.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx

tia
edgar,

Last edited by zumnwrx; 08-30-2004 at 11:53 AM.
Old 08-30-2004, 12:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
Keith is a friend of Adrians...he drives an Orange Scion...i've never really had a problem with him at the meets or in general, but it seems as if he has a problem with me..
Hmmm... strange. Adrian is really cool and most of his freinds that I have met are as well, so I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding. C'mon, Adrian, help us clear this up.

-Chris
Old 08-30-2004, 12:47 PM

hmmm

Last edited by A 04 GUIZE; 08-30-2004 at 01:30 PM.
Old 08-30-2004, 03:10 PM

Car Info: #400
As long as I have known Keith he has always been really chill and cool with everyone he meets. I dunno what's up... :/
Old 08-30-2004, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by wrx owns
hahahahaha ya im fat and an arab
t

actually it was arron that said that ^ not kieth! he was just decribing the wrong person and what he said was off and he will appologize to the person wronged!

-zoeb kieth dosent and most lilkely will never have a problem with you! your a hella kick *** dude that is laid back and chill.

- all of the ppl on here that have contributed to this including myself need to drop this stupid ish! im not on the boards to listen,deal, or contribute to this highschool drama..... im letting srt4 owner handle his own stuff i just pointed out a few things. if i offended anyone with pointing them out i appologize. like i said b4 lets just chill. anyone else that has a problem with someone get verry familliar with the pm button cuz from now one that ish dose not go on this thread!

- sorry for the thread jacking jhon but this has got to stop.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Hmmm... strange. Adrian is really cool and most of his freinds that I have met are as well, so I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding. C'mon, Adrian, help us clear this up.

-Chris

im trying chris.....all my friends are cool, but dam i dont know whats going on? like i said b4 and a few pages back let just end this crap! and go out for a nice drive in the mountians mmmmm sounds good!

-unfortunatly i wont make it out to the meet this week because i have a buddy that just got a typhoon and we are doing a photoshoot with some cars. ill catch u guys next week tho.

Quick Reply: Dublin HOOTERS + Pleasanton In-N-Out - Thursday Nights 8:00pm