Daly City Mission Plaza

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 02:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: silver MIAMI wrx in the bay area
hey don, you should post that in the bay area thread to help that guy. really!!!!
Old 12-09-2004, 02:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: silver MIAMI wrx in the bay area
don, that's scooby love.
Old 12-09-2004, 05:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by sireatalot
hostess (Filipino joke)
Once, there were 3 little kids at Nu'uanu Elementary School (in Honolulu, Hawai'i). They were in an English class and their teacher told them their homework was to go home and think of a way to use the word "hostess" in a sentence. The next day, the Chinese kid went first. He said, "My sister is a hostess at Hee Hing (Restaurant)." "Very good," the teacher said. Then the Korean kid went next: "My mommy works at a hostess bar." "Riiiiight, that's good," said the teacher. Then the Filipino kid went next. He said, "When de pone ring, I pick it up and say, 'Allo, hostess?'"

More local kine jokes:
-How do you know it's a Portugese firing squad?

Because they're standing in a circle!

- Once, I met some Portugese scientists. They said that they were building a rocket to go to the sun. I asked them, "Aren't you afraid of getting burned?" "No," the chief Portugese scientist replied, "we'll be fine because we're going to go at night"

:banana:
Old 12-09-2004, 06:14 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Choku Dori
More local kine jokes:

- Once, I met some Portugese scientists. They said that they were building a rocket to go to the sun. I asked them, "Aren't you afraid of getting burned?" "No," the chief Portugese scientist replied, "we'll be fine because we're going to go at night"

Yikes!

Old 12-10-2004, 09:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
More local kine jokes:

Did you mean Polish instead of Portugese, i have heard them before...just seems odd, sounds like Polish jokes though??
Old 12-10-2004, 11:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2014 Mazda MX-5 GT PRHT
How the hell did you get a hold of my ad ???

hahaha

That was a good one. Me likes and approves. but you should make all the fonts the same to make it believable. haha I noticed a slight change, but it's ok. I thought it was funny. man, that ad was freaky though.

Originally Posted by subiedon
if u wish to continue your homonerduality....well, im just trying to help here

here's to you!

ARE YOU AN "X" GAY NERD?

READ CAREFULLY

Well, then, nerd's the word or geek is sleek. Do people sometime say "You really look nerdy" or "You really are a geek"? Well, my friend, I just happen to love nerds and geeks. I'm an older GWM, over 45, who happens to have always loved the 90 lb.weakling, or the guy who wears glasses (with perhaps a litte tape over the nose bridge to hold them together, because someone stepped on them or broke them). I'm 5'10", little heafty (230 lbs), but not really fatty type, semi-smooth, uc, very sensitive and loving. I prefer younger guys (just as long as you're 18+), thin, smooth...not a size queen, but if you happen to be a top and are hung, that's O.K. too.
I'm a real theater and movie buff, not into sports, like evenings at home, good restaurants, oral, kissing, touching. I can make a guy feel real good, just give me the chance. I'm color blind when it comes to race. I like cut and uc men. If you're a fem, that's fine. If you're str8 acting, that's fine. Just be honest. I don't like "smart asses".
There are a lot of guys of the nerd or geek type out there who like older men to make them feel good...if you're one of them, IM me. Let's at least meet.

NOW....if you're not a nerd type (or the geek type) and you like older men and want to chat, I'd be glad to chat with you; however, I really am not into bears, or olde men...I know that may seem bias, but that's just the way it is.
I have no problem alowing older men to be oral with me or even have protected **** with me (I'm a total bottom), but don't necessarily expect reciprocation.
If I'm on line, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm looking to "hook up" now....could be....DON'T ASK FOR A PICTURE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE IN RETURN! In most cases you must send one to get one...please "G" only!!!!
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PROFILE, DO NOT EXPECT A RESPONSE TO ANY IM!!!!

No Pic.....No Meet.....No exception

Also, i love asian men, preferably on their 20's who lives in SF...someone who is really lighskinned,like almost pale skinned... not too tall, not too short.....and drives an 02 Silver Sedan Subaru WRX...i have always loved those cars and spend some time driving. I really hope to meet someone like you.

The pictures in my profile simply show a type. I got them off of several internet sites...I didn't take them myself...some people have asked that and thought I just wanted to take pictures of young guys...that's not the case...these are simply an idea of the type guy I like.

Be REAL, I am.
OPEN THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR PICS.

http://hometown.aol.com/ruaxnerd/index.html
Old 12-10-2004, 11:04 AM
VIP Member

Talking

Once, there were 3 little kids at Nu'uanu Elementary School (in Honolulu, Hawai'i). They were in an English class and their teacher told them their homework was to go home and think of a way to use the word "hostess" in a sentence. The next day, the Chinese kid went first. He said, "My sister is a hostess at Hee Hing (Restaurant)." "Very good," the teacher said. Then the Korean kid went next: "My mommy works at a hostess bar." "Riiiiight, that's good," said the teacher. Then the Filipino kid went next. He said, "When de pone ring, I pick it up and say, 'Allo, hostess?'"

More local kine jokes:

Ryan, you're such a ******. that's my joke from the Hostess thing. But it's actually held at the INS.
Old 12-10-2004, 11:11 AM
VIP Member

hey.... I'm going to have some fruit punch right now.
Old 12-10-2004, 01:26 PM

Car Info: bugeye WAR wagon
do any of u guys know the part # for the OEM bugeye wagon front lip? i came out to the meet last week but i had to leave early, anyone comin' out tonight?
Old 12-10-2004, 03:30 PM
VIP Member

EY KEN, why did you call mang??
Old 12-10-2004, 03:32 PM
VIP Member

Also, i love asian men, preferably on their 20's who lives in SF...someone who is really lightskinned,like almost pale skinned... not too tall, not too short.....and drives an 03 Silver Sedan Subaru WRX...i have always loved those cars and spend some time driving. I really hope to meet someone like you. Sorry, got carried away there and described my EX, i still love him to death though, if you are reading this...call me please! I want to work things out between us. I really miss you and the things we did together, you are the best lover i have ever had. I really miss watching the sunset in your car as we hold each other...i really miss your love, everything about you, even your APEXi catback exhaust, it reminds me of your strength.

this part of that ad really caught my attention

hmmmmm....sounds familiar

Last edited by subiedon; 12-10-2004 at 04:51 PM.
Old 12-10-2004, 03:36 PM
VIP Member

Also, i love asian men, preferably on their 20's who lives in SF...someone who is really lightskinned,like almost pale skinned... not too tall, not too short.....and drives an 02 Silver Sedan Subaru WRX...i have always loved those cars and spend some time driving. I really hope to meet someone like you. Sorry, got carried away there and described my EX, i still love him to death though, if you are reading this...call me please! I want to work things out between us. I really miss you and the things we did together, you are the best lover i have ever had. I really miss watching the sunset in your car as we hold each other...i really miss your love, everything about you, even your APEXi turboback exhaust, it reminds me of your strength.

Who could that be?

Old 12-10-2004, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by my2003wrx
Who could that be?

that...
Attached Thumbnails Daly City Mission Plaza-ghey.jpeg  
Old 12-10-2004, 04:45 PM
VIP Member

Meatloaf!!! :d
Old 12-10-2004, 04:47 PM
VIP Member

that...

That's impossible since I don't have an Apexi turboback, I have an Apexi CATBACK. And I drive an 03 wrx not an 02.

Quick Reply: Daly City Mission Plaza