Daly City Mission Plaza

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 01:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2014 Mazda MX-5 GT PRHT
dude.. why you single me out man? **** that shiet you bich *** bich! just kidding. hey, I wanna go bowling too!

Originally Posted by my2003wrx
Damn Ken, you got a big mouth to say ish to all those people. I don't necessarily think that Steve asked for it, but I will say this.

It's true, if anyone can't take it, then they shouldn't dish it out. Nobody has the privilege to poke fun of others and not be poked back. Steve, you have participated in joking in the past, all you have to do is reread your posts and you can take a look. To say we're always picking on you is unfair to each and every one of us. We rag on everyone who goes to the meets. No one is an exception. That's just what friends do, if you can rag on each other, that just shows that you're beyond the uncomfortable I just met you stage and you’re comfortable with everyone else. If you expect true friends to always be on your side and never screw around, I’m sorry, but from my viewpoint you got it all wrong. True friends tell you when you’re wrong, they don’t always agree with you just because you’re their friend. Someone who can tell you that you’re wrong earns more respect in my book than anyone who just agrees with you just to agree with you. True friendship is about growth and not about always keeping each other “happy.”

None of us ever take offense to what anyone has said, and we all live and learn because deep down, we know we are all buds. Remember when you had your 5 points and you had your ish with insurance, we all supported you, everyone at the meets supported you. We all told you how much it sucked, and I personally remember chatting with you about it at Eggettes. If you forgot about all the support we gave you when it mattered, then that’s just your bad. Sure we cracked a few jokes here and there afterwards, but we did the same to Anthony and his whole racing thing, you included. We are all guilty of messing around. And maybe we all go a little over the line with what we say sometimes, but everyone needs to voice it when it's a concern. No one can read minds, and if it bugs you, or anyone for that matter, that much, it needs to be said. If you never tell anyone that you’re being offended and you just retaliate with more jokes and insults, that’s just what you’re going to get, more jokes and insults. That goes for everyone, not just you.

Seriously, all you had to do was say something, anything. Don’t join in the fooking around. Post that you were offended and ask for an apology. Anyone who doesn’t give you an apology is an *******. They should respect you enough to apologize if you were really hurt. If you asked for one, you would have gotten one, from me anyways, simple as that.

This is a message to everyone who participated, enough of this self-righteous bullshiet. Stop trying to defend your actions because we all participated.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:02 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sireatalot
dude.. why you single me out man? **** that shiet you bich *** bich! just kidding. hey, I wanna go bowling too!

Bizzach I singled you out cuz you're trying to be a comedian, you fooking clown. HAHA who the **** can get mad at you, you big jolly basturd.

:banana:
Old 11-15-2004, 02:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally Posted by SpeedRevelation
Ok, first lemme just acknowledge everyone that I finished reading and catching up on this thread. Now apparently everyone seems to have a lot to say and hopefully I can comprehend and not forget what everyone is saying to me. Remind me if you wish if I forget something important. I'll respond back according to chronological order of posts.

Don... first of all, lemme just say now you know how it feels when someone personally attacks you and you don't like it. I felt that I was getting ravaged upon by you guys and so I bit and fought back. Was that the smartest move? Perhaps not... however, because I felt like I was getting disrespected left and right, so I started to disrespect back with insults as they was inflicted upon me. I think that's fair and justified to do so, "if they ain't gonna respect you, why respect them?" Seem fair enough to say? I won't bite, if you won't bite...

Now as for personal attacks that relate with Berry's g/f and your wife, etc. I think everyone knows that apparently I didn't do any of the stuff I said because it was in a "sarcastic joking, yet insulting manner." Obviously you think that was too personal and very much ill-mannered to do so. I only did that cause I felt being personally attacked myself. Like I said, I felt you guys crossed the line and then some. So apparently the way I reacted was to be defensive cause you guys really crossed the line in my book. Also, you say I wasn't included in the jokes, however if you look back, I was dragged into this mess. I didn't say anything hostile and you guys should know by now that I don't get hostile just off the bat randomly. I didn't take ANY shots at anyone before someone throwing me into the pit. So don't be pointing fingers at me to saying I started it and calling me an ******* cause I didn't provoke this diarrhea mess! Someone mentioned me washing Rockin's car in a gay manner or something really ****ed up and deranged like that. If you guys want me to even pull it out and quote it, just say so cause I ain't ****in lieing here. Also, that's when I felt I was attacked upon!

Oh yeah, btw Don... I got other better things to do too.. it's not like I wanted it to come to this end where everything just blew up either ya know. So it's not like I'm enjoying this either, let alone having to defend my point of view on this. I didn't want an altercation as well. You know I ain't trying to instigate and from reading your post, sounds like you ain't trying to instigate. So be it, fair enough. I won't give you attitude if you would kindly do the same for me. Finally, I hope you understand where I'm coming from. I hope I'm making sense here.

this is all i have to say:

1. you were not the one i was referring to in the beginning, it was ken...please read the thread, so im not sure how got dragged, wait...maybe because you were posting and joining in the festivities...but if you read carefully i quoted ken, not you...again ken...when i posted about the him washing rockin's car with his naked body

2. you couldn't have used anything else but just include someone's girlfriend, what your creativity seems to diminish when it comes to joking around, that you resort to such thoughts/actions. joking or not, that is still ****ed up, just stick to the person, don't go out using someone else, that was a low blow, again no reason for you to get mad, because this was all about ken, not you, why you got inlcuded, oh maybe because you posted and joked with us too

3. good that you have better things to do, maybe you should do that than complain on this thread about how we joke at each other. if you don't like it, don't post, that way we won't think you want to joke and have fun with us as well...

4. what you said to berry, happend to me not too long ago.... i was kidding when i called anthony ghey (we all do this to each other in the meets btw, not sure about you, so to us its all fun and games no hard feelings), but he came back with something to do with my son....i was upset, yes, but what did i do, i didn't go out talking **** about his mom, sister, bangin' his girl, though its not true, i just choose not to do it because to me its wrong. I wouldn't do that to anyone here, so what i did was just poke fun at him. I called him a horse, sea biscuit, etc....that's all! then he gets upset, so i said, don't dish **** you can't take, but after that, it was cool, i saw him last night, and we were cool. Coz he know's i was joking with him, and he now knows that his joke was a low blow. But in your case, no one gave you a low blow before you got all serious....again the joke was not on you, it was on ken, then you participated, so you got dragged into it. Next time don't post if you can't take it.

5. lastly, respect.....do you even know what this really means...coz seem like you are a hypocrite for emphasizing on this matter. If you want to earn respect, you should not be posting about how you **** berry's girl in the back of berry's car right?? try looking at yourself in the mirror first. think of what you have posted, said etc...on a thread/topic that does not even involve you in the first place...but you choose to be in it, and now that we are joking/poking fun at each other, you take offense. the fact that you posted after i said ken was the hairy fat chick, you ****in enjoyed that thought and laughed about it...so you were in it the whole time and don't try to play innocent..

and if you still don't get this....go hug a tree or something
Old 11-15-2004, 02:25 PM
VIP Member

Damnit Donna...

I think people got the Idea you were talkin about me... yes,.. I'm a hairy fat chick.. ha ha ha... So what?? Just cuz I got the cushion for the pushin don't mean you gotz ta be a hater. man, you got some back too. "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.... I could teach you, but I have to charge."

Originally Posted by subiedon
this is all i have to say:

1. you were not the one i was referring to in the beginning, it was ken...please read the thread, so im not sure how got dragged, wait...maybe because you were posting and joining in the festivities...but if you read carefully i quoted ken, not you...again ken...when i posted about the him washing rockin's car with his naked body

2. you couldn't have used anything else but just include someone's girlfriend, what your creativity seems to diminish when it comes to joking around, that you resort to such thoughts/actions. joking or not, that is still ****ed up, just stick to the person, don't go out using someone else, that was a low blow, again no reason for you to get mad, because this was all about ken, not you, why you got inlcuded, oh maybe because you posted and joked with us too

3. good that you have better things to do, maybe you should do that than complain on this thread about how we joke at each other. if you don't like it, don't post, that way we won't think you want to joke and have fun with us as well...

4. what you said to berry, happend to me not too long ago.... i was kidding when i called anthony ghey (we all do this to each other in the meets btw, not sure about you, so to us its all fun and games no hard feelings), but he came back with something to do with my son....i was upset, yes, but what did i do, i didn't go out talking **** about his mom, sister, bangin' his girl, though its not true, i just choose not to do it because to me its wrong. I wouldn't do that to anyone here, so what i did was just poke fun at him. I called him a horse, sea biscuit, etc....that's all! then he gets upset, so i said, don't dish **** you can't take, but after that, it was cool, i saw him last night, and we were cool. Coz he know's i was joking with him, and he now knows that his joke was a low blow. But in your case, no one gave you a low blow before you got all serious....again the joke was not on you, it was on ken, then you participated, so you got dragged into it. Next time don't post if you can't take it.

5. lastly, respect.....do you even know what this really means...coz seem like you are a hypocrite for emphasizing on this matter. If you want to earn respect, you should not be posting about how you **** berry's girl in the back of berry's car right?? try looking at yourself in the mirror first. think of what you have posted, said etc...on a thread/topic that does not even involve you in the first place...but you choose to be in it, and now that we are joking/poking fun at each other, you take offense. the fact that you posted after i said ken was the hairy fat chick, you ****in enjoyed that thought and laughed about it...so you were in it the whole time and don't try to play innocent..

and if you still don't get this....go hug a tree or something
Old 11-15-2004, 02:29 PM
VIP Member

Damnit Donna...

I think people got the Idea you were talkin about me... yes,.. I'm a hairy fat chick.. ha ha ha... So what?? Just cuz I got the cushion for the pushin don't mean you gotz ta be a hater. man, you got some back too. "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.... I could teach you, but I have to charge."

Just so you know, laughing out loud at work when it's quiet is a bad thing.

Old 11-15-2004, 02:41 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by my2003wrx
Just so you know, laughing out loud at work when it's quiet is a bad thing.

what if people around you expect that?
Old 11-15-2004, 02:47 PM
VIP Member

what if people around you expect that?
then berry must be working in a mental institute...
Old 11-15-2004, 02:47 PM

lol i must be working there too. i started to snicker when i read ken's post.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:49 PM
VIP Member

I must be in there too cuz my cubicle is padded down and they won't let me out of work ((( but.. on a crazier note.. when is this bowling thing? PM me for Details!
Old 11-15-2004, 02:56 PM
VIP Member

DAAANG Dude.. You're still at it? Man, Someone say sorry to him and get this over with! oooh.. wait.. no. Don't say sorry, if this stops... I won't have anything to do here at work for a while. Who needs daytime soaps when you can have all the drama here? what will a hairy fat chick like me do without drama? eat another pie

Last but not least, I think Berry had something to say to me. You're right, I never asked to be joked upon. As for getting involved in this, I dished it out cause I was enraged and pissed and still a little am. Who wouldn't be to tell you the truth. I got poked fun at so I poked back. The only times I do "joke" is because I get offended. Yeah I'm very easy to be offended and even very sensitive to jokes, insults, negative words coming at me; but you guys didn't need to do it. I think everyone knew I'm "thin skinned" and touchy on such remarks. You guys really didn't need to force me to explode like a bomb.

I wasn't comfortable with the ragging and the jokes... I never was and perhaps, never will be. Perhaps I show my feelings in other ways than walking away cause I actually shoot back and blow up like a minefield, but I felt like you guys really provoked me to do so. I really think friends can screw around, have fun, have a beer, etc. but you don't stab your friend in the back. That's how I really felt.. What did you guys expect me to do? Not stab back?

As for the whole disagreeing part with each other as friends, right... I totally agree with you. Friends suppose to let friends know of what they really think... authentic and the genuine truth. I would expect nothing less anyways out of a friend. However, I have no idea why this relates to this scenario. We didn't have a disagreement... it was a fiasco where someone made a joke and the victim got mad and retaliated. I think the victim was justified to do so.. "vigilante justice."

As for the good times where you guys supported me, had my back, etc. I haven't forgotten and I think you guys know I appreciated it with the utmost gratitude possible out of me. However, I felt like you guys just dumped it out the window when you guys started really bashing me everytime. I felt like our friendship was broken and now enemies... I felt like I was stabbed in the back.

I really felt when it got personal and way over the line, it was obvious that this was meant to be offensive and to really hurt me. That's why I didn't ask for an apology cause I felt this was done of purpose and meant to be a hostile attack towards me. Like you don't just go drop a nuke and then say sorry. It wouldn't have mattered! You screwed me up! Get my drift?

Anyways, I didn't ask for an apology (really think it wouldn't have mattered) and I didn't get a sorry back nonetheless. That's not what had really happened. What's done is done... you can't change the past. I'm really tired of this drama... I think you guys shouldn't have shot me, but you guys did. So I think you guys know I'm not going to stick around and keep on getting shot at. I'm done with this and like what Vic said, "farewell." Sorry this had to happen, but it did.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:59 PM
VIP Member

Last but not least, I think Berry had something to say to me. You're right, I never asked to be joked upon. As for getting involved in this, I dished it out cause I was enraged and pissed and still a little am. Who wouldn't be to tell you the truth. I got poked fun at so I poked back. The only times I do "joke" is because I get offended. Yeah I'm very easy to be offended and even very sensitive to jokes, insults, negative words coming at me; but you guys didn't need to do it. I think everyone knew I'm "thin skinned" and touchy on such remarks. You guys really didn't need to force me to explode like a bomb.

I wasn't comfortable with the ragging and the jokes... I never was and perhaps, never will be. Perhaps I show my feelings in other ways than walking away cause I actually shoot back and blow up like a minefield, but I felt like you guys really provoked me to do so. I really think friends can screw around, have fun, have a beer, etc. but you don't stab your friend in the back. That's how I really felt.. What did you guys expect me to do? Not stab back?

As for the whole disagreeing part with each other as friends, right... I totally agree with you. Friends suppose to let friends know of what they really think... authentic and the genuine truth. I would expect nothing less anyways out of a friend. However, I have no idea why this relates to this scenario. We didn't have a disagreement... it was a fiasco where someone made a joke and the victim got mad and retaliated. I think the victim was justified to do so.. "vigilante justice."

As for the good times where you guys supported me, had my back, etc. I haven't forgotten and I think you guys know I appreciated it with the utmost gratitude possible out of me. However, I felt like you guys just dumped it out the window when you guys started really bashing me everytime. I felt like our friendship was broken and now enemies... I felt like I was stabbed in the back.

I really felt when it got personal and way over the line, it was obvious that this was meant to be offensive and to really hurt me. That's why I didn't ask for an apology cause I felt this was done of purpose and meant to be a hostile attack towards me. Like you don't just go drop a nuke and then say sorry. It wouldn't have mattered! You screwed me up! Get my drift?

Anyways, I didn't ask for an apology (really think it wouldn't have mattered) and I didn't get a sorry nonetheless. That's not what had really happened. What's done is done... you can't change the past. I'm really tired of this drama... I think you guys shouldn't have shot me, but you guys did. So I think you guys know I'm not going to stick around and keep on getting shot at. I'm done with this and like what Vic said, "farewell." Sorry this had to happen, but it did.

again....you shouldn't feel bad coz you joined in the fun...do you want me to spell that out for you??

again....i was not making fun of you....it was ken...the hairy fat chick was not you...it was ken...again..do you want me to spell that out for you??

again...we did not make fun of you, until you joined in...i was making fun of KEN, not YOU, not YOU, not YOU, not YOU, it was KEN, KEN, KEN, not YOU, and definitely not YOU!!!

lastly...goodbye, coz you don't understand jacksh!t of waht people are trying to convey to you...you are stubborn and don't know how to listen and even take your own actions into account...bullsh!t your actions are justified...they are not because you are not suppose to get mad at the first place because it was KEN, not YOU!!!! it became YOU, YOU got involved when YOU, started posting remarks and jokes, YOU joined in, YOU know that, YOU should not deny it, YOU talked a lot of **** when you were not even involved in the beginning, i guess YOU will never understand and will never get it...

did you hug a tree yet???
Old 11-15-2004, 03:02 PM
VIP Member

Maybe this will help you, i don't know

Read about 100x

Ken is teh hairy fat chick, not Steve