Originally Posted by -j-

You had me at pwet!
LMAO
Old 11-15-2004, 11:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2014 Mazda MX-5 GT PRHT
[QUOTE=-j-]Kendra,

[QUOTE]

Exxxccuuuuuuuse me?? The name is Keneiesha thank you very much. Keneiesha Shirella Zimunte Harris Wong. get it right Pilipino! uh huh... yeah. part black.
Old 11-15-2004, 12:08 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoy
not to mention confuse quite alot of people...

on a more serious note. miami and i have been talking about this for awhile, but we were wondering how many people would be interested in buying an eggettes/dcmp tshirt? of course we need someone to design it, but if it were to come true, who'd actually buy one?
I'd go for a DCMP/Eggettes shirt. Let's blackmail (black male ) Marc into doodling one up for us
Old 11-15-2004, 12:26 PM
-j-

Car Info: 2006 Audi A3/2007 Civic Si
Berry,

I like that bowling idea by the way, but I kinda messed up my thumb this weekend.

Vic,
I would go for a shirt. What color(s)?
Old 11-15-2004, 12:33 PM
VIP Member

Damn Ken, you got a big mouth to say ish to all those people. I don't necessarily think that Steve asked for it, but I will say this.

It's true, if anyone can't take it, then they shouldn't dish it out. Nobody has the privilege to poke fun of others and not be poked back. Steve, you have participated in joking in the past, all you have to do is reread your posts and you can take a look. To say we're always picking on you is unfair to each and every one of us. We rag on everyone who goes to the meets. No one is an exception. That's just what friends do, if you can rag on each other, that just shows that you're beyond the uncomfortable I just met you stage and you’re comfortable with everyone else. If you expect true friends to always be on your side and never screw around, I’m sorry, but from my viewpoint you got it all wrong. True friends tell you when you’re wrong, they don’t always agree with you just because you’re their friend. Someone who can tell you that you’re wrong earns more respect in my book than anyone who just agrees with you just to agree with you. True friendship is about growth and not about always keeping each other “happy.”

None of us ever take offense to what anyone has said, and we all live and learn because deep down, we know we are all buds. Remember when you had your 5 points and you had your ish with insurance, we all supported you, everyone at the meets supported you. We all told you how much it sucked, and I personally remember chatting with you about it at Eggettes. If you forgot about all the support we gave you when it mattered, then that’s just your bad. Sure we cracked a few jokes here and there afterwards, but we did the same to Anthony and his whole racing thing, you included. We are all guilty of messing around. And maybe we all go a little over the line with what we say sometimes, but everyone needs to voice it when it's a concern. No one can read minds, and if it bugs you, or anyone for that matter, that much, it needs to be said. If you never tell anyone that you’re being offended and you just retaliate with more jokes and insults, that’s just what you’re going to get, more jokes and insults. That goes for everyone, not just you.

Seriously, all you had to do was say something, anything. Don’t join in the fooking around. Post that you were offended and ask for an apology. Anyone who doesn’t give you an apology is an *******. They should respect you enough to apologize if you were really hurt. If you asked for one, you would have gotten one, from me anyways, simple as that.

This is a message to everyone who participated, enough of this self-righteous bullshiet. Stop trying to defend your actions because we all participated.

Originally Posted by sireatalot
man... I'm finally done reading all that shiet .. what the hell were you guys doing?!?! haha I'm gone for the weekend and there's shiet everywhere. Berra, sorry, but I gave your girl a blow job and she loved it! said I had a very talented mouth. and Donna, your wagon was nice and roomy Joanna, I hope you get your car soon, I've never seen it before... and Vicky, you are such an *******! haha but sooo funney. just kidding, you're not an *******. Rockashawnda... Sorry for your loss (steve being your friend). Steve...

Stevie... stevo... Stephanie...

I agree with everyone here on the thread. You shouldn't talk when you can't take it. Seriously though... Nobody forces you to go on the thread. If you don't read this thread, then more power to you. I don't think anyone hates you... but they pick on you because you sorta ask for it. I really think you should really read all your posts. Then you'll realize what a weirdo you're making yourself look to be. And then, I think you're going to say, "yeah. I guess I would have made fun of me too." Sometimes I look at my old posts and realize, "hey, I'm a really funny guy!" haha j/k But anyway, I know when to stop.. and I'm sure a lot of others know when to stop too. It's like with me and Don, sure I cracked stuff up about him in the past, and that's all good cuz it was just joking,... but when he got all bent out of shape like a big o' bich, I knew that I should stop and wait to start something else up with him... (hehe just kidding Don... you sensitive pwet hehe), It's give and take Stef. You can't be expecting a fire to stop when you keep putting wood into the fire. know what I'm sayin? and personally, I don't know anyone else who get's their cars egged... what the heck did you do?? And yeah, not cool that you talk about Berry's gf and Don's wife. You're lucky you don't have no one or else people would be talkin about him/her, shim/herm. I think you need to chill out a little dude. people are just joking. And you know what? if you're not down with these guys (and me ) anymore... then don't make yourself a target and start postin stuff... in fact, if it gets you that mad, don't even click on the DCMP thread or the Eggetts thread because you don't even live near those places and it's making you upset. You don't go back to a dark alley after you've been beaten up there! that's bobo! (stupid). Just take that stick out of your *** and don't be so serious all the time man.
Old 11-15-2004, 12:33 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by -j-
Berry,

I like that bowling idea by the way, but I kinda messed up my thumb this weekend.

Vic,
I would go for a shirt. What color(s)?

J, you got two hands right?

:banana:
Old 11-15-2004, 12:52 PM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
Or he could bowl like the kids and just roll it with both hands.
Old 11-15-2004, 12:57 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Seraph

J, we'll let you have the side bumpers too. Does that sound fair?

Old 11-15-2004, 01:06 PM
-j-

No. First I want to see average scores posted. No sandbaggers in case we do a friendly buy a round betting.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:09 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by -j-
No. First I want to see average scores posted. No sandbaggers in case we do a friendly buy a round betting.

My average is 120 if I'm lucky

Old 11-15-2004, 01:09 PM
-j-

Originally Posted by Seraph

That's like going to battle with a gun without bullets. I would really be too embarrassed to do it.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:11 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by -j-
That's like going to battle with a gun without bullets. I would really be too embarrassed to do it.

Hey man those side bumpers really help, you should see the score these little kids are getting with them in place. It's safe to say that they rival my noob skills.

BTW what's a sandbagger?

Last edited by my2003wrx; 11-15-2004 at 01:17 PM.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally Posted by my2003wrx
Hey man those side bumpers really help, you should see the score these little kids are getting with them in place. It's safe to say that they rival my noob skills.

BTW what's a sandbagger?

sandbagger is someone who pretends they are not good, and just owns the other person

yeah, lets bowl!!!!

Quick Reply: Daly City Mission Plaza