Daly City Mission Plaza

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 10:10 AM
-j-

Car Info: 2006 Audi A3/2007 Civic Si
My name used to be spelled Jude. I changed it to Judd. I wanted it to rhyme with mud. People still call me Jude. Telemarketers call me Judy.

I can not keep up with this postwhoring....Berry...

I hope to get my car out of the paintshop by tomorrow. I'll bring it on the next meet. I've been busy getting it done.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:12 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by -j-
My name used to be spelled Jude. I changed it to Judd. I wanted it to rhyme with mud. People still call me Jude. Telemarketers call me Judy.

I can not keep up with this postwhoring....Berry...

I hope to get my car out of the paintshop by tomorrow. I'll bring it on the next meet. I've been busy getting it done.
So is it Judd like mud Judd? I think I'll just call you J to be safe.

:banana:
Old 11-15-2004, 10:14 AM
-j-

Sounds good to me.
Old 11-15-2004, 10:18 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally Posted by -j-
can i call you Judith...you can call me Donna....

and just to make sure, im "joking", "kidding", not serious...., playing etc
Old 11-15-2004, 10:21 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by subiedon

You should choose another name yeah? I think Donna is already taken

Old 11-15-2004, 10:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2014 Mazda MX-5 GT PRHT
Originally Posted by SpeedRevelation
Don't be surprised if I come after you either and you better kill me cause I'll keep on coming back and back till I'm finally done and finished with you and you can't move another limb... cause you won't have any!

Steve

Sorry guys, but this reminds me of a joke I heard in the past. It goes like this,

A man is walking in a park and sees a girl with no arms or legs crying her eyes out. The man walks up to her and asks, "Little girl, Why are you crying??"
she replies, "Cuz I've never been hugged before!!" so the man hugs her and goes on his way.

The next day, the man is walking through the park again and sees the same girl crying her eyes out again. He goes up to her and asks, "Little girl, why are you crying again??" and the girl says, "I've never been kissed before!!" and so he kisses her on the forehead and goes on his way.

The next day, the man is walking through the park again and sees the same girl crying her eyes out again. He goes up to her and asks, "Little girl, why are you crying again??" and the girl says, "I've never been Fooked before!!" and so the man picks her up, Throws her in a lake and says, "Now you're fooked!"
Old 11-15-2004, 10:28 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by my2003wrx
You should choose another name yeah? I think Donna is already taken

right....how about Alexa
Old 11-15-2004, 10:29 AM
-j-

Originally Posted by subiedon
[/QUOTE]

I take offense to that on weekdays. On weekends cool!
Old 11-15-2004, 10:31 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by -j-
I take offense to that on weekdays. On weekends cool!

how about Juday (filipino actress) on the weedays??
Old 11-15-2004, 10:32 AM
-j-

Sounds like Forest Gump...Jennay...
Old 11-15-2004, 10:38 AM
VIP Member

Holy ish I finally realized what this post was talking about.

Hey!! I have a whole box of those Chocolates that Marco has in the picture... it's half full though... hehe used to be full
Old 11-15-2004, 10:46 AM
VIP Member

I've heard that joke so many times, except the version I heard was at the beach and she was thrown in the ocean.

Originally Posted by sireatalot
Sorry guys, but this reminds me of a joke I heard in the past. It goes like this,

A man is walking in a park and sees a girl with no arms or legs crying her eyes out. The man walks up to her and asks, "Little girl, Why are you crying??"
she replies, "Cuz I've never been hugged before!!" so the man hugs her and goes on his way.

The next day, the man is walking through the park again and sees the same girl crying her eyes out again. He goes up to her and asks, "Little girl, why are you crying again??" and the girl says, "I've never been kissed before!!" and so he kisses her on the forehead and goes on his way.

The next day, the man is walking through the park again and sees the same girl crying her eyes out again. He goes up to her and asks, "Little girl, why are you crying again??" and the girl says, "I've never been Fooked before!!" and so the man picks her up, Throws her in a lake and says, "Now you're fooked!"
Old 11-15-2004, 11:21 AM
VIP Member

man... I'm finally done reading all that shiet .. what the hell were you guys doing?!?! haha I'm gone for the weekend and there's shiet everywhere. Berra, sorry, but I gave your girl a blow job and she loved it! said I had a very talented mouth. and Donna, your wagon was nice and roomy Joanna, I hope you get your car soon, I've never seen it before... and Vicky, you are such an *******! haha but sooo funney. just kidding, you're not an *******. Rockashawnda... Sorry for your loss (steve being your friend). Steve...

Stevie... stevo... Stephanie...

I agree with everyone here on the thread. You shouldn't talk when you can't take it. Seriously though... Nobody forces you to go on the thread. If you don't read this thread, then more power to you. I don't think anyone hates you... but they pick on you because you sorta ask for it. I really think you should really read all your posts. Then you'll realize what a weirdo you're making yourself look to be. And then, I think you're going to say, "yeah. I guess I would have made fun of me too." Sometimes I look at my old posts and realize, "hey, I'm a really funny guy!" haha j/k But anyway, I know when to stop.. and I'm sure a lot of others know when to stop too. It's like with me and Don, sure I cracked stuff up about him in the past, and that's all good cuz it was just joking,... but when he got all bent out of shape like a big o' bich, I knew that I should stop and wait to start something else up with him... (hehe just kidding Don... you sensitive pwet hehe), It's give and take Stef. You can't be expecting a fire to stop when you keep putting wood into the fire. know what I'm sayin? and personally, I don't know anyone else who get's their cars egged... what the heck did you do?? And yeah, not cool that you talk about Berry's gf and Don's wife. You're lucky you don't have no one or else people would be talkin about him/her, shim/herm. I think you need to chill out a little dude. people are just joking. And you know what? if you're not down with these guys (and me ) anymore... then don't make yourself a target and start postin stuff... in fact, if it gets you that mad, don't even click on the DCMP thread or the Eggetts thread because you don't even live near those places and it's making you upset. You don't go back to a dark alley after you've been beaten up there! that's bobo! (stupid). Just take that stick out of your *** and don't be so serious all the time man.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:22 AM
VIP Member

Talking

I've heard that joke so many times, except the version I heard was at the beach and she was thrown in the ocean.

Ooh.. I thought I'd change it a little hehe
Old 11-15-2004, 11:35 AM
VIP Member

**** YOU STEVE FOR DRAGGING OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAS NO CONNECTION TO THIS THREAD...and i hope none of everyone's signifcant others will be used as a tool for joke/fun/comedic comebacks in the future, that's just wrong IMHO, just keep it within ourselves

Last edited by subiedon; 11-17-2004 at 04:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Daly City Mission Plaza