Daly City Mission Plaza

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 01:14 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ScoobyBoy
are you getting all misty berry? you sap. hahaha
how long were you chilling there for?
+1 for another good drama free year!

I think we left at 11p or so. Just some good 'ol chatting.

Well plus the cop thing too. Seriously crazy, this guy was getting his quota or something.

:banana:
Old 11-15-2004, 01:16 AM

you bastage! you took my avatar idea!
Old 11-15-2004, 01:17 AM
VIP Member

you bastage! you took my avatar idea!
LOL you had plenty of time to do it.

Old 11-15-2004, 01:19 AM

jerk....stop being a bully!
Old 11-15-2004, 01:21 AM
VIP Member

jerk....stop being a bully!

LOL. I was going to use the one with Syd in it, but I think it would be too small to allow anyone to figure out it's him.

Old 11-15-2004, 01:41 AM

not to mention confuse quite alot of people...

on a more serious note. miami and i have been talking about this for awhile, but we were wondering how many people would be interested in buying an eggettes/dcmp tshirt? of course we need someone to design it, but if it were to come true, who'd actually buy one?
Old 11-15-2004, 01:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
i'd buy one altho i have never been to one of these meets.
Old 11-15-2004, 01:58 AM

join us one night.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally Posted by my2003wrx
$510 includes?

that special wash from ken....or steve....whoever
Old 11-15-2004, 08:44 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SpeedRevelation
Ok Rockin, apparently you're quite confused...

There's a few people that I don't have a problem with who go to DCMP. Not all of them are *******s. They don't run their mouths away and not expect any consequences. However, there's the *******s who hang out there that I ain't cool with and that makes me not want to go. You want some names? How about people like Don, Berry, Vic, and even Ken who all they do is talk shiet all ****in day and night long especially on this thread and I'm sick and tired of it. It seems like they're always trying to provoke trouble. I'm simply not going to take it anymore... it feels like you guys have no clue of how serious I am about this. I will not take this shiet!

I don't need to figure anything out. It's people like Berry, Vic, Don, Ken, etc. who just don't know when to stop and when someone is totally pissed off and fed up. I'm not taking my car problems on them... that's another issue I got dealing with these eggers/prankers. I'm simply dealing this problem right here infront of me which is this whole crap I'm getting from you guys like Berry, Vic, Don, Ken, etc.

I actually thought we were cool and friends, but you guys pushed too far. To say I wasn't a friend to you guys would be incorrect cause I did meet up at the meets with you before, hung out with you guys, and kept my mouth shut and even took the abuse from you guys. However, I'm not going to take it anymore... You've lost a friend in me... we can never be friends anymore. I'm sorry to say, but Rockin... if you got their back and support them over me, well we ain't cool either... simple as that. I cannot and will not understand your loyalty towards them when all the evidence is shown right here on this thread of shiet I won't tolerate.

I DON'T LIKE *******S! It's as simple as that. It ****in hurts by the shiet you guys say and now it's personal! I will not tolerate it cause I'm a dead serious person... that's who I am. I don't like you guys running your mouths with jokes and pranks and insults. If you guys were really my friends, you would've known not to throw that crap to my face and especially know when to stop. Not one person here has even said sorry and quite frankly, why would I forgive you anyway! You guys treated me like shiet... so simply, I'm done with you guys.

I'm never looking for trouble, but if you guys are and want to take it up with me, I'm right here. I never mess with anyone, but if you wanna mess with me, you got it! You want to provoke some trouble? So sad, but I will defend myself cause dammit, I'm right and I know I'm right about this one. It's black and white... good vs. evil.

ey let me refresh your memory and see who the real ******* really is...weren't you the one who used berry's girlfriend as a comeback and said all those things like bangin' her, giving her a cunnulingus (sp?), and liking it because of your facial hair?? weren't you the one who crossed the line?? get your facts straight, and as far as your threats/and calling people out....you don't scare any of us a bit, if you can't take it, the just walk away....to be honest, i was like you at first, like when ken would just run his mouth and post personal shiet...i had taken offense to that, while all i do is just read, and not post anything...here you actually engage in kidding with us by posting, which is even worse, coz you get angry while you yourself participated. And to be technical, you were not even included in the jokes, because it was me making fun of ken washing rockin's car, then you butt in???

but in the end, i knew Ken was just kidding, and even if he wasn't who ****in cares, im not going to go out of my way, waste my time, and stoop down to that level...i simply take it as a joke as there are more important things in life than to get caught up with that, so i just joke around too, i take **** they give me, i give **** and expect them to take it, of course, nothing personal like bangin' someone else's gf/wife, that is just ****in ****ed up and plain disrespectful. Imagine me telling one of the guys that i had their g/f on the back of my wagon, and did her like you described on your so called "jokes" on berry's g/f. Its just plain wrong to even think that, let alone post it up on this thread.

So when you joke around (and even got personnal this time) on the thread, we (still) take it as it is. simple as that. im surprised berry was cool about you talkin all that **** about his girl, coz if that was me, not sure what my reaction would be coz that's really personnal and imore importantly, t was not even related to the topic (we were joking around Rockin's 30k service with the hairy fat chick washing it).

so yeah, if i see you and you bring this attitude towards me, i am going to defend myself, but im not going to instigate it, you know why...coz there are far more important things in life than to have an altercation with you...you don't even come close.

Last edited by subiedon; 11-15-2004 at 10:16 AM.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:51 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by -j-
Did for me. I ordered one for my hachi too.
Jude...(sp?) the new DCMP Takumi....we already have a Bunta, or should i say Koonta

Last edited by subiedon; 11-15-2004 at 09:22 AM.
Old 11-15-2004, 09:10 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by subiedon
the new DCMP Takumi....we already have a Bunta, or should i say Koonta
Judeca...Joodca??? How do you spell your name J.

Old 11-15-2004, 09:47 AM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
Who's the bunta? Alan with his GC? Cuz i dunno if any of us to live to tell about how we let go of the steering wheel in the middle of a drift to light a cigarette.

I wanna be Ryoske, cuz i like sweaters and dress shirts =P

And because according to Vic i can talk smack while being polite about it hehe.
Old 11-15-2004, 09:52 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Seraph
Who's the bunta? Alan with his GC? Cuz i dunno if any of us to live to tell about how we let go of the steering wheel in the middle of a drift to light a cigarette.

I wanna be Ryoske, cuz i like sweaters and dress shirts =P

And because according to Vic i can talk smack while being polite about it hehe.

its actually Eric Koonta haha!!! he let go of steering wheel in the middle of a drift and pulls out his glock on this left and berretta on his right,with the windows rolled down and shoot targets on both sides while talking on his cell phone
Old 11-15-2004, 10:03 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by subiedon
its actually Eric Koonta haha!!! he let go of steering wheel in the middle of a drift and pulls out his glock on this left and berretta on his right,with the windows rolled down and shoot targets on both sides while talking on his cell phone

Oh man speaking of which, you should have been there yesterday at the shooting range. Eric did hella good.

Quick Reply: Daly City Mission Plaza