**Oakland/Alameda Meet* - Saturdays**

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 01:09 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Can anyone bring a angled screwdriver? I think I might need to adjust my rally armor UR flaps.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:17 AM

Car Info: 99 Legacy 2.5GT, 01 FOZZY
Originally Posted by strider327
Can anyone bring a angled screwdriver? I think I might need to adjust my rally armor UR flaps.
I'll bring one

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
i kno one more dude whos coming, but isnt on i-club, hes on rs25 instead. so one more on the list for Rob.

and ieatrice and his friends will prob show

list update!

KOSTI
pho_shizzle
WESTcoast
strider327
Rob
ieatrice
and ieatrice's friends
Old 02-19-2009, 11:21 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
Yo anyone want to get a Prodrive 3 Port Boost Solenoid with barely 200 miles on it? $100 Holler at me. Brian or Ben I know you guys want one.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
Originally Posted by KOSTI
list update!

KOSTI
pho_shizzle
WESTcoast
strider327

We need more people!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where the **** is everyone in Oakland/Alameda area?
ill be in tahoe sorry
Old 02-20-2009, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by kspek
ill be in tahoe sorry

Ferrari.........it rhymes
Old 02-20-2009, 12:21 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
^ ??????? i swear dawg, u on somin?? hahaha
Old 02-20-2009, 01:10 PM

50 cent said that in some song that i dont know

he says somthing like sorry ferarri it makes no since but it makes not since but its somthing that stays in your head till ur old and grey

on sad note well good well odd note

my car is still drivable autherized by the subaru dealership, they id somthin to make most of the somthing somthing somting less power to the front wheels somthing somthing somthing more power to the rear wheels. so i guess my powe is split like 75r 25f somthing like that but i notice a huge difference in handling just feels wierd, but they said this will take the strain off the front diff and lower power somthing blah blah blah, i got it all in writing. But since i cant rent a car (need to be 24) they did this so that i can go to work and back and complain to pep boys and back today. and they did this for free ftw. my mom officially wants me to get a mazda 3 saying its really powerfull it has a maunual shift lever thing, because she is renting one that is basicly brand new only 44 miles on it and she in love with it im like watev so yeah iono bout saturday i wanna go but if i dont have a ride across the bridge to the bart station i loose. iono ill keep u posted
Old 02-20-2009, 03:55 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM WRX
^^ What???
Old 02-20-2009, 04:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
lol this is epic
Old 02-20-2009, 04:48 PM

Arrow

Originally Posted by WESTcoast
50 cent said that in some song that i dont know

he says somthing like sorry ferarri it makes no since but it makes not since but its somthing that stays in your head till ur old and grey

on sad note well good well odd note

my car is still drivable autherized by the subaru dealership, they id somthin to make most of the somthing somthing somting less power to the front wheels somthing somthing somthing more power to the rear wheels. so i guess my powe is split like 75r 25f somthing like that but i notice a huge difference in handling just feels wierd, but they said this will take the strain off the front diff and lower power somthing blah blah blah, i got it all in writing. But since i cant rent a car (need to be 24) they did this so that i can go to work and back and complain to pep boys and back today. and they did this for free ftw. my mom officially wants me to get a mazda 3 saying its really powerfull it has a maunual shift lever thing, because she is renting one that is basicly brand new only 44 miles on it and she in love with it im like watev so yeah iono bout saturday i wanna go but if i dont have a ride across the bridge to the bart station i loose. iono ill keep u posted

Welcome to the pho_shizzle edition of babelfish translator.

please input passage you would like to translate and select language:
*copy's and pastes westcoast life story*

language selection: gibberish

translation complete:

"50 cent, a african american mainstream rapper, has stated that line in a song that i do not know.

he said something about 'sorry ferrari' but i do not recall the lyrics clearly enough to explain my spontaneous post for you guys.

on an indecisively ridiculous note:

my car is now drivable. some dbag didnt know how to do a proper oil change at pepboys. (yes i know it was my fault for not doing the oil change my self non-theless trusting a worker at pep boys). he accidentally drained my transmission fluid instead of my oil from the BIG **** OIL PAN. (HOW THE FAWK DO U MISS AN OIL PAN?) thus draining half the transmission fluid in there, then told me that he made a mistake. and in trying to fix his error, he assured me that he can fix the problem by pouring in more transmission fluid so i will be at full again. ( mixing transmission fluid! UH OHHHHHHHHHH. i bet the guy didnt even know which one to use properly) so now when my car drives my gears take a little longer to catch, so i took it to a subaru stealership. they said that they wanted to completely flush out my transmission fluid to put in only one type. i said nahh bludddd i gots thingz to slang so not todayyyy. so they then resorted to an alternate temporary fix by changing my front to rear ratio (likd dccd style i guess) by 25 front and 75 rear so my transmission would put less wear on the front differential. so now i technically have a RWD subaru for the time being until the stealership can bleed my whole transmission fluid. the difference in handling is amazing and blah blah blah im having fun being mad DRIFTOOOO style jDM YO. my mom got a mazda 3 and said it has a tiptronic "manual" gear lever which is all i should need in order to drive manual. she doesnt know what she is talking about. blah blah blah mazda sucks *****. the end."

i did my best guys lol.

Last edited by pho_shizzle; 02-20-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:26 PM

yo so whos goin to the lunch meet on treasure island tomo? john u goin? jason?
Old 02-21-2009, 12:25 AM

so yeah ur basicly right i was at work and didnt feel like doing work related stuff so i ended up typing hella **** hahaha i fail

yes i will be there with my friend were bringing potato salad and somthing else iono

iono why im writing this now its like midnight or somthing and i know no one is on thier computer unless thier watching p0rn or somthing lol oh well
Old 02-21-2009, 02:21 AM

mike your pretty dam good at translating gibberish...now translate that to chinese or vietnamese...lol
Old 02-21-2009, 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by ieatrice
mike your pretty dam good at translating gibberish...now translate that to chinese or vietnamese...lol
du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma

du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma

du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma du ma
Old 02-21-2009, 05:41 PM

diew

Quick Reply: **Oakland/Alameda Meet* - Saturdays**