**Davis/Sacramento Meet!! Now on May 30th**

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 07:35 PM

Car Info: 07 Limited STI SWP
that was pretty funny....as i was coming up to the stop sign i was like crap.......ummmmm...left or right.....hmmmmm.....i think next time ima bring my own map...but yeah this was my first run on this road myself and as u said this is not a race....i always take my time and drive to my abilities regardless of whose in front or behind...they key is just to enjoy the drive....i noticed ur location states "hella to hoseville"...u from roseville?? im from elk grove....just curious...
Old 06-03-2009, 09:28 PM

Car Info: 2006 Impreza
Arrow

Originally Posted by -TOUGEMONSTER-
that was pretty funny....as i was coming up to the stop sign i was like crap.......ummmmm...left or right.....hmmmmm.....i think next time ima bring my own map...but yeah this was my first run on this road myself and as u said this is not a race....i always take my time and drive to my abilities regardless of whose in front or behind...they key is just to enjoy the drive....i noticed ur location states "hella to hoseville"...u from roseville?? im from elk grove....just curious...
No I'm originally from LA and moved up to Elk Grove, then citrus heights, roseville, LA, folsom, elverta, roseville hahah

What were your passengers thinking when you were going through those corners?
Old 06-03-2009, 09:59 PM

Arrow

Originally Posted by Rescuer

orange gatorade ftw

GatoradeSTimotivator.jpg?t=1244091550
Old 06-03-2009, 10:07 PM

Car Info: 07 Shaguar
Originally Posted by SiR-ed8
really glad youre ok man, uve been talked about all over the vallejo crew! but its good that youre making humor out of it, instead of stressing. you dont need to see a doctor or anything?
Old 06-03-2009, 10:20 PM

Car Info: 07 Limited STI SWP
my wife hates it when i drive like that ....i would assume she would be used to it by now seeing how she has been a couple of runs with me....as i was driving i asked my wife if she was ok and she looked at me like ummmm....i was like u dont trust me and she was like "i dont trust anyone to do this!!"...i just laugh and go faster...my wife's a good sport and just holds on and steps on her invisible brake peddle...lol...her legs were sore after the drive from the invisible brake peddle...my brothers were a little nervous but says it just feels like a rollercoaster.....their first time on a run with me......
Old 06-03-2009, 10:56 PM

Arrow

Originally Posted by dippedinsauce
really glad youre ok man, uve been talked about all over the vallejo crew! but its good that youre making humor out of it, instead of stressing. you dont need to see a doctor or anything?
Thanks. I don't know whether to take that as positive or negative. However, the way I see it is that I serve as an example to others of what not to do.

It's not that bad. As much as I'd like to, I don't have health insurance. I'd have to check with insurance company because I'd hate for them not to pay the hospital and I incur the charges. Anyway, I'm concerned I'll have some internal bleeding because this dude/chick on this forum PM'ed about how they had internal bleeding some years after their collision. All I had was a gash/bump on head but I don't see it now especially since I just shaved my head.

For past two days my ears have been ringing sporadically.

my wife hates it when i drive like that ....i would assume she would be used to it by now seeing how she has been a couple of runs with me....as i was driving i asked my wife if she was ok and she looked at me like ummmm....i was like u dont trust me and she was like "i dont trust anyone to do this!!"...i just laugh and go faster...my wife's a good sport and just holds on and steps on her invisible brake peddle...lol...her legs were sore after the drive from the invisible brake peddle...my brothers were a little nervous but says it just feels like a rollercoaster.....their first time on a run with me......
That's awesome bro! SHe's definately a sport. I'm glad your bros. had a great time. I never drive like that when I have passengers. I once scared or scarred a buddy of mine and ever since then I drove normally. Another said verbatim "I don't know why but your driving scares me" this is from someone who's a much better driver than I am when we go on spirited drives. For that reason alone, I'm the one who follows and never leads.

Perhaps I drive better on some days and others I don't. Dunno.gif?t=1220517328
Hell I probably don't belong on the road hahah faint.gif?t=1209176008

I felt I was under a lot of pressure that day.

Last edited by SiR-ed8; 06-03-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:12 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
that dude/chick was me.. and yeah i am a girl.. i mentioned internal bleeding because my liver and kidneys hella bled. My kidneys were bleeding for almost 3 months from my accident and my liver is still messed up. They are not still bleeding from 2 years ago but my liver is still messed up and due to the amount of damage i went through i can no longer be put under for any kind of surgery cus of the damage. They said if i get put under anesthetics it can kill me. I didnt want to scare you about injuries was just giving you a heads up just incase you have some under lying injuries that you may not know about.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:14 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
oh and seeing you did hurt your head and have ringing in your ears i would seriously go get that checked out. TO me i would rather know i am ok instead of just going with the flow and then find out something is really wrong at a later time.

I dont have health insurance either and i know about bills racking up.. You can go to a county hospital and they base the payments off your income.

Last edited by Gibz; 06-03-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z177/JDMSiR90/Motivator/GatoradeSTimotivator.jpg?t=1244091550[/IG]
Old 06-03-2009, 11:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Thanks. I don't know whether to take that as positive or negative. However, the way I see it is that I serve as an example to others of what not to do.

It's not that bad. As much as I'd like to, I don't have health insurance. I'd have to check with insurance company because I'd hate for them not to pay the hospital and I incur the charges. Anyway, I'm concerned I'll have some internal bleeding because this dude/chick on this forum PM'ed about how they had internal bleeding some years after their collision. All I had was a gash/bump on head but I don't see it now especially since I just shaved my head.

For past two days my ears have been ringing sporadically.

That's awesome bro! SHe's definately a sport. I'm glad your bros. had a great time. I never drive like that when I have passengers. I once scared or scarred a buddy of mine and ever since then I drove normally. Another said verbatim "I don't know why but your driving scares me" this is from someone who's a much better driver than I am when we go on spirited drives. For that reason alone, I'm the one who follows and never leads.

Perhaps I drive better on some days and others I don't.
Hell I probably don't belong on the road hahah

I felt I was under a lot of pressure that day.
Dude you should get checked out...
Old 06-04-2009, 12:35 AM

Car Info: 2000 2.5 RS 4DR STM
Anybody got any other videos of the drive
Old 06-04-2009, 08:16 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
im from Roseville/Citrus Heights
Old 06-04-2009, 10:04 AM

Car Info: 95' L
I want to make sure but correct me, is your handle Kostamojen on RS25? Glad you liked it bro
No i'm iwantasubie on RS25 lol. I sold the tshirts at the meet.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:03 AM

Yeah Ivan that was me with the red frames.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:16 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by XvPhoeniX
Anybody got any other videos of the drive
i got more but the files are stick on my camera and the dock is in my san jose place. i kno others took videos too, so where are they???

Quick Reply: **Davis/Sacramento Meet!! Now on May 30th**