Interior, Exterior & Lighting Bodykits, wings, seats, performance gauges, interior and exterior lighting.

Street Glow Goldline LED series

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2003, 08:59 PM

Street Glow Goldline LED series

anyone got one of these underbody kits installed?

i'm looking at the pink/ white LED kits

please don't flame, coz i won't jerpodize my *** using these on the road, i just want to use it at parties and stuff

Old 12-14-2003, 01:24 AM

Car Info: Impreza 1.6 Automatic gear
Hey I got the UnderCar Gold Series kit in blue neon not really sure what you talking about goldline and led becuse they are a diffrent i mean there is the Led kit and the Gold series kit (the led kit is offcurse leds and the gold series is neon gas) maybe your talking about OPTX products then its a completly other thing i dont like calling them streetglow even thuge they belong to streetglow anyways both kits are very nice but the gold series is much better the pic i have is quiet ****y you only see the driver side I will take a better pictuers tonight to let you see it the best it looks if you like me to.
Old 12-14-2003, 10:18 AM

oh yea
please show me

i see on streetglow website that there are gold line series and led series, they are different, but only about a price difference of $20, everyone said LED is brighter, more features like sequences in lightings.

seems like led is tougher than neons in terms of ease to break

please let me know

i'm leaning towards pink, or white, or maybe light blue

want to stay low profile but also want to use it in parking lots and such
Old 12-14-2003, 12:55 PM

Okay got some Pictuers for you three actully from right side front and close up on lefty-fronty side didnt took pictuers of the back side becuse as you could see from the right side pictuer i mounted the tube so ****y that all that comes out is a line if light the reson is that i mounted the tube too high and the car blocks all the light.

Now as for Led bieng tougher i will argue about that the reson is self experince my tubes get such an abusing you want bealive just a few days ago i had a tiny accident and i got into a wall (too much fast&furios for me) anyways the front of the car got a big hit including the lower section of the car evreything got messed up accept the neons the tubes just unbrakabel i tell ya trust me and that one and another thing neons got in favor is that they spred the light on the ground i think its much nicer then LED thats it let me know what your going for and would like to see pictuers of your car when done mounting the lights.

P.S
1.I bughat the kit for 120$
2.The pictuers i took are from quiet near distance to the car i only saw my car go with neons once when my friend took it and trust me it looks the bomb from a distance evreyting is freaking glowing under the car!

**EDIT**
Seems like i'm having hard time uploading the pictuers so jsut go and view them here http://photos.walla.co.il/silentshadow catch a glimpse at me and my bestfrined and girlfriend as well

Last edited by silentshadow; 12-14-2003 at 01:05 PM.
Old 12-14-2003, 02:13 PM

wow, very nice pics, blurry, but i can definitely tell the neon is doing its work

u're from israel, nice

what are the local police laws on neons there?

blue looks very attractive, but i might go with something more low profile, white or something, what do u suggset?
Old 12-14-2003, 09:07 PM

Car Info: Viper ACR & H1
DONT GET NEON IF YOU LIVE IN A COLD CLIMATE! I made that mistake. Buy LED, much more reliable. I put the neons on my Buick in July of last year, stored the car in a garage for the winter. When I brought it out, the driver side one was broken from the cold. LED's dont do this. Also, driving down dirt or gravel roads usually can not be done anymore. But they look sweet at shows.

Nick
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Old 12-14-2003, 09:13 PM

uh oh
my place is really cold (IL) lol

maybe i shouldn't get neitehr gold nor LEDs
Old 12-15-2003, 04:16 AM

Car Info: Viper ACR & H1
I live in MI. LED will be fine in your winter, neon wont.

Nick
Old 12-15-2003, 10:42 AM

Well in israel the laws are pretty hard and i do mean the LAWS only becuse the cops dont give a f**k that much i mean cops saw me with neons lots of times and in all those time i got pulled over once by a roadblock and only got "this are not allowd go home and take them off" no ticket no nothing but the law do give theme the power to abuse me about this kind of stuff they can give me a ticket of about 150$ they can take my car and even my licens for a month and get me to court as i sayd before i didnt got into that kind of stuff even once.
Old 12-15-2003, 10:48 AM

i might get LEDs then, so in israel, u can just drive around with the neons all night long? or u just turn the neons on during special events?
Old 12-17-2003, 04:57 AM

Usully i turn them on near clubs gathering places and such they do the job

BTW yesterday i got a new DVD system very nice i;m gona take pictuers and upload them to the same place so you could check it out in a few hours if you like sists very nice in my silver impreza