Interior, Exterior & Lighting Bodykits, wings, seats, performance gauges, interior and exterior lighting.

Light Burnout

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 08:38 PM

Car Info: 2007 Subaru Legacy SE
Are the headlights and foglights you install aftermarket, like the [cheap] imitation blue ones on Ebay? If so they are the cuprit. I bought a pair of hyper whites from Pep Boys, and they never worked quite right. They flickered, dimmed, and eventually gave out altogether. I took my car to the Subaru dealership, and they said I should only use the same type of bulbs that came with the car (I think they are sylvanias). Apparently, other brands of bulbs have slight variations when it comes to the base, and this can be a BIG factor when it comes to compatibility...

If this isn't it, do you live in a humid or very wet climate? The connections could be getting wet from being outside all the time (it's a stretch, but hey, might as well try everything)

Or, you might just be jinxed...I've had the same problem your have with your car with my computer. Of the last three PC's I've had, they've all gone through harddrives like s*** through a duck.

-NDM