Interior, Exterior & Lighting Bodykits, wings, seats, performance gauges, interior and exterior lighting.

Just picked up 05 Legacy GT... question: AUDIO?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 07:08 PM

Car Info: 2006 Spec.B
There is a kit in the JDM market, but its unknown it it will work, since the hazards switch is on the opposite side. The rest looks ok.
Old 07-26-2004, 05:35 PM

Car Info: 2006 Spec.B
Feel free to search here:

http://www.legacysti.com/

and order from here:

http://www.japanparts.com/
Old 10-05-2004, 03:48 PM

I traded my 02 WRX for an 05 Legacy GT Ltd. I pulled thousands of dollars worth of audio equipment out of my WRX (Panasonic "ghost" head unit, 2 amps, 2 tweeters, four mids, a sub) with the intent to install all of it in the LGT. NO NEED!! I could not believe the sound quality of the stock system in the LGT. And neither could the OWNER of the car audio business that does my work (and this guy's ear is very critical...he's done excellent work for me and I trust his judgement on sound). We ended up leaving the stock system and just added my sub and one of my amps to run it. I'm thrilled with it. Best system I've ever had in a car and I've spent alot of money on aftermarket car audio equipment on many cars and have a reasonably critical ear. I do not think the audio system in the GT Ltd is any different than that in GT but perhaps I am wrong.

I did buy an XM commander unit to replace my portable XM radio with the car adapter unit (the latter would have ruined the look of the interior; the former fits perfectly in the top compartment in the center console that flips open; my wife now has my other radio in her car and is thrilled.