Interior, Exterior & Lighting Bodykits, wings, seats, performance gauges, interior and exterior lighting.

Endura-Tech Carbon Fiber Hood Dampers

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 10:25 AM
banned

Car Info: 05 WRX
Endura-Tech Carbon Fiber Hood Dampers

Hello all! I just wanted to introduce our company here to all the I-Club members. We are new this year to the I-Club Forum, soon enough you will see our banner ads and hopefully product reviews etc. about Endura-Tech.

I posted here in the Interior, Exterior & Lighting thread to introduce you to our Carbon Fiber Hood Dampers for the WRX/STi and Forester. We currently do not carry the GC version of the hood dampers, however if the demand was there, supply would be available.

The features of the Endura-Tech CF Hood Dampers are the real CF sleeves over the dual sealed nitrogen gas dampers, powder coated attachment brackets, anodized aluminum ends and 2 year warranty. NO need to worry about rust with these.

Come by our site at www.endura-tech.com to see some pictures of the CF Hood dampers and other products we carry such as our line of coilovers that are designed for the comfort of daily driving and performance of the weekend track event.

We look forward to making new friends and building awareness here at I-Club.

Thanks for your time.

Endura-Tech
Old 02-08-2008, 02:20 PM
banned

Car Info: 05 WRX
Smile

Excellent... We have our Manufacturer Status. Check out the Endura-Tech Carbon Fiber hood dampers for the Subaru WRX, STi and Forester at

www.endura-tech.com

If you have any questions about them, send us a PM or email us.

Justin
Endura-Tech