Interior, Exterior & Lighting Bodykits, wings, seats, performance gauges, interior and exterior lighting.

04 black wagon w/ thule snow cat and headlight mod...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 12:42 PM

04 black wagon w/ thule snow cat and headlight mod...

excuse the pic quality. my mom took the 5mp digi on her trip so i had to use the camcorder.

here goes...
Attached Thumbnails 04 black wagon w/ thule snow cat and headlight mod...-3_small.jpg  
Old 04-12-2004, 12:43 PM

another one....
Attached Thumbnails 04 black wagon w/ thule snow cat and headlight mod...-1_small.jpg  
Old 04-12-2004, 12:45 PM

and then....
Attached Thumbnails 04 black wagon w/ thule snow cat and headlight mod...-4_small.jpg  
Old 04-12-2004, 12:46 PM

again...
Attached Thumbnails 04 black wagon w/ thule snow cat and headlight mod...-6_small.jpg  
Old 04-12-2004, 12:48 PM

before (taken with the 5 mega pixel digi)...
Attached Thumbnails 04 black wagon w/ thule snow cat and headlight mod...-7_small.jpg  
Old 04-12-2004, 12:50 PM

after (last one)...
Attached Thumbnails 04 black wagon w/ thule snow cat and headlight mod...-5_small.jpg  
Old 04-12-2004, 02:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 WRBlue WRX sedan
Quality isn't bad. The racks look good.
Old 04-12-2004, 02:53 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX
Damn...i want to do that headlight mod so bad...but I am too scared of messing up. LOL
Old 04-12-2004, 02:57 PM

Car Info: 2006 SWP Legacy GT Sedan
stevens creek...must have been interesting.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:02 PM

stevens creek...must have been interesting.
no kidding! i was nose to nose with two of the salesmen (literally) ready to fight. i had just shaken hands with my sales guy, to finalize the sale, and he went off to copy some papers and what not. so i wonder off onto the floor room and get into a sti. i shifted through gears 1-3 and was just sitting there when some guy open the passenger door and tells me not to shift through the gears. so im like, whatever, and i continue sitting there with my hand still on the shift ****, just trying to see how everything feels, and then he rudely tells me to stop and get out. i wasn't even shifting through the freaking gears anymore. so i get out and walk over to my sales guy and my sister, and i see him walk over to some guys office and tell him something. that guy then looks over at me, and im not backing down, so i stare back at him. he starts to get up and walk over to me, so i meet him half way a say (rather loudly) we got a problem? and this dumb****, pretends like he knows something about cars saying that it's ok for me to do it to a wrx, but not an sti. so i asked him what the difference was, and he couldn't come up with an answer. so i was like why dunt you but a freaking sign up? all the while standing toe to toe in front of all the other salemen and customers, untill my sister finally came and pulled me back...

STEVENS CREEK SUCKS!!!!

but my sales guy, Azim, was a pushover when it came to negotiating. that and the wrx i wanted had next to no miles, so i was pretty sure it wasn't beat on. i got my car just about 3k under msrp, couldn't walk away from a deal like that.
Old 04-12-2004, 06:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Black 2003 WRX Sedan
Nice pics man. the head lights look good. i like how there are little bright spots on your car because of the camera. gives it some extra "bling"
Old 04-12-2004, 06:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
congrates on the wrx bro!!

and Azim is an awesome guy! i got my car at stevens creek and he made sure i got a smokin deal... i knew about stevens creek reputation and went there with the mind set that i wasnt going to get a wrx, cause i figured chances where these ****** where going to try and screw me..

needless to say Azim helped me out and granted me demands!!! he he he and i drove off in a wingless white 4 door wrx ( the only wingless in norcal and the reason i went there to begin with)

Azim rocks tho....buts STEVENS CREEK SUCK...

edgar,
altho i still wish Azim didnt lie to me when i asked him if the STi would ever come to the states

Last edited by zumnwrx; 04-12-2004 at 06:54 PM.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:15 PM

Car Info: 03 Wagon WRB
Looks sick. nice headlight mod...
Old 04-12-2004, 09:50 PM

thanks guys, as far as the headlight mod goes, everyone with a 2004 wrx should do it. at first i was hesitant since i had to bake the headlights, but it wasn't hard at all. one thing though, i suggest that you buy some more sealent that is suggested in the diy thread, cause there is a little moisture inside the headlights. doesn't really bother me any. i'll eventually take it apart to seal it, and probably paint the housing black as well, but no big deal.

-tj
Old 04-12-2004, 10:09 PM

Car Info: 2004 Black WRX wagon
i ahve the exact same car. could you do some more shots of the headlights and front of the car when you get the 5 megapixel cam?
i need to decide whether i should paint them or not.

nice car

-jeff

Quick Reply: 04 black wagon w/ thule snow cat and headlight mod...