How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them.

How to meet a Suby Chick!

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 06:28 PM

Car Info: 95 impreza .GM5.
but what if the female DOESNT drink??? lol.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
then she's not the one for you.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:25 PM

Car Info: 2007 Subaru Impreza
pull up next to her in your suby (on a red light)( or stop) and be like wuts good baby..ahah..*dont call her a chick* girls don't like being called chicks..or ma'am unless they are married ... i met girlfriend threw a friend but her brother drives a 2005 sti.. lol soo i think its my suby.. she was feeling.. and my girlfriend drives a Saturn..soon a suby.. 2 in the garage.. hah
Old 08-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Originally Posted by Impreza916
pull up next to her in your suby (on a red light)( or stop) and be like wuts good baby..ahah..*dont call her a chick* girls don't like being called chicks..or ma'am unless they are married ... i met girlfriend threw a friend but her brother drives a 2005 sti.. lol soo i think its my suby.. she was feeling.. and my girlfriend drives a Saturn..soon a suby.. 2 in the garage.. hah

So if you pull up next to a girl and say, "whats good baby?" she is supposed to swoon?

The drunk idea might work...kinda like this...
Guy: "Here baby, I got you a drink"
Girl: "Oh thanks"
Guy: "For sure, just ignore that fizzing pill at the bottom of your glass..."
Old 08-02-2008, 10:09 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
yeah the mods know how to pull it

no need for alcohol
Old 08-02-2008, 10:41 AM

Car Info: 04 AW WRX
this thread is kinda sad...my gf didnt like my sti at all till she got in it anf took her on an i-club meet with some fast past driving now she loves it and waves to other subarus on the road and makes faces at evos hahaha so i guess u gotta lure a fine lady into your car and take her for a spin
Old 08-02-2008, 11:47 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx
ahaha how cute. umm yea thats very true that SOME girls hate it when guys just care about their cars too much. its all about them not feeling like you care about them... girls need ATTENTION! like yeah you can spend this much on your car but not take your girl out. thats kinda messed up. you just gotta balance both of them together. theres a trick tho, let her drive your car and teach her and soon they'll become more interested in the car scene. they'll feel what its like and all the attention that they get from just driving. trust me. when i drive my car around i break peoples neck all the time cuz their like what thats a girl driving?

and to those that want to find that girl thats already into the car scene... just go to the meets and mingle... or ask your friends to bring their homegirls =) and there will be more than one girl cuz girls dont like to be the only girl there.

sorry this is like a essay...
Old 08-02-2008, 04:14 PM

Car Info: 95 impreza .GM5.
^amen sister.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:54 PM

Car Info: Black 2005 Impreza RS 2.5
i think i might have to disagree with the "letting your girlfriend help you with stuff on your car..."

i tried to have my girlfriend help me put my seats in and tighten the mounts down...she couldnt even use a ratchet...

she kept telling me it was broken because she was using one hand and not applying any force. i actually got a crying call the other day because i wanted to put on my suspension instead of seeing her because we were both going away (to two different places) for the weekend. she thinks she is "competing with a car..."

well...technically there is no competition, because the car is always going to come first...

sucks to be her... take care guys

>>Brian
Old 08-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Originally Posted by whiteyxxdizzle
i think i might have to disagree with the "letting your girlfriend help you with stuff on your car..."

i tried to have my girlfriend help me put my seats in and tighten the mounts down...she couldnt even use a ratchet...

she kept telling me it was broken because she was using one hand and not applying any force. i actually got a crying call the other day because i wanted to put on my suspension instead of seeing her because we were both going away (to two different places) for the weekend. she thinks she is "competing with a car..."

well...technically there is no competition, because the car is always going to come first...

sucks to be her... take care guys

>>Brian

Wow...just wow...lol
I hate when I end up in the conversation, "If it comes down to me and your cars, they come first, huh?" it is a NO WIN situation. Especially since he already knows the answer...
And if your girlfriend wants to learn about cars, I have been working on cars since I was a kid, send her my way and I will teach her...
And just for the record, I would let my best friend (who is a girl) work on my car before a few guys I know...lol
Old 08-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
I wouldn't mind letting a girl work on my car. We all have to start somewhere. 3 years ago or something, I was a complete noob. Didn't know anything about cars. Don't see how a girl is any different. Girls are generally more petite than guys, but that doesn't mean they can't wrench.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Originally Posted by Electra
You could always do what the guys out here do and follow the chick around town...*sigh* boys...You have to find a girl that is into cars...then convert her to the dark side...*evil laugh*...we aren't that hard to find...of course, there is always the off chance we are too into our cars, and the guy gets all pouty...i hate when that happens...

Hi! I have to say...I have never met a woman like this....but I sure would LOVE to! Wanna go out sometime? :wave:

edit:
I wouldn't mind letting a girl work on my car. We all have to start somewhere. 3 years ago or something, I was a complete noob. Didn't know anything about cars. Don't see how a girl is any different. Girls are generally more petite than guys, but that doesn't mean they can't wrench.
That just means they can fit under the car easier.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:10 PM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI

LMFAO! they are some no game having, leg humping mother ****ers up in there. LOL

damn thanks for sharing that..

Last edited by KOSTI; 08-04-2008 at 03:13 PM.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:37 PM

Car Info: EQ tuned limited 06 WRB wagon
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Thank you so, so very much for that
Old 08-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Originally Posted by GotBoost?
Hi! I have to say...I have never met a woman like this....but I sure would LOVE to! Wanna go out sometime? :wave:

That just means they can fit under the car easier.
Um...I'm gonna disagree with the girls are more petite and they fit under the cars easier... I am 6'0" tall...

Quick Reply: How to meet a Suby Chick!