How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them.

How to meet a Suby Chick!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 07:21 PM

Car Info: SRP Bugeye
Originally Posted by so steezy
I like how to posted this on the "how to" forum LoL

It would be easier to find a chick first, then slowly convert her into gettin a subaru. My GF hated my car at first but now she sees how much work ive put into it and loves its. she evens waves to other subaru owners on the road. shes shopping around for an 08 FXT as we speak...

yea...shes a keeper for sure
Thats what happened to me. I never hated my boyfriends car though. I was sold from the first glance at it. Then I decided to get my own (my first was a 96 L. Now I have a 02 SRP Bugeye.

You have to find a good girl first. Then brainwash her.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:35 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
Originally Posted by SubieBabe
Thats what happened to me. I never hated my boyfriends car though. I was sold from the first glance at it. Then I decided to get my own (my first was a 96 L. Now I have a 02 SRP Bugeye.

You have to find a good girl first. Then brainwash her.
The only thing that kinda of annoys her is my exhaust. I have to leave for work pretty early at about 6:45am every morning and my exhaust shakes the entire house and gets my dog goes nuts. lets just say my GF is not a morning person AT ALL. It doesnt help that I "lost" my silencer either
Old 07-01-2008, 09:25 PM

Car Info: 1999 Subaru Impreza L Wagon
lol at OP...

seriously though, way easier to convert because most of the girls that have subaru's, have been converted by their current BF's..

my plan, fix up my subaru, build second car as a race car, get gf, buy her subaru, get married then be lame the rest of my life...
Old 07-02-2008, 12:53 PM

Car Info: 07 specB
its all about the air-freshener! u got kiwi melon or some crazy ish and u r good!
Old 07-02-2008, 02:18 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX
ttiwwop!
Old 07-02-2008, 04:47 PM

Car Info: SRP Bugeye
Originally Posted by so steezy
The only thing that kinda of annoys her is my exhaust. I have to leave for work pretty early at about 6:45am every morning and my exhaust shakes the entire house and gets my dog goes nuts. lets just say my GF is not a morning person AT ALL. It doesnt help that I "lost" my silencer either
not me. When i see my boyfriend driving i roll my window down to hear it. I love the beefy sound. but then again its not a great idea to wake up a woman that isn't a morning person.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:27 PM

Car Info: 2004 Subaru WRX
Originally Posted by SubieBabe
not me. When i see my boyfriend driving i roll my window down to hear it. I love the beefy sound. but then again its not a great idea to wake up a woman that isn't a morning person.
^^ I read that and the only thing that registered is:

I love the beef
was that wrong?

sorry.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:52 PM

Car Info: '05 OBP STi / e36 Dinan M3 / DRZ400-SM / '09 250R
They have a big rally racing crowd in Australia, and so I started taking interest in them (and cars in general) when I was like 15...then I remember seeing the bug eye over here (around '01?) and really diggin it, wanted one but I couldn't make it happen. When I met a guy in '03 who said he wanted the WRX STi and showed me one, I kinda laughed at the "shopping cart handle" for a min, but after one drive in it I was sold. It grew on me and now I love that wing lol

If you're "looking" for a subie girl, you won't find one... just do what you love and you'll meet like-minded girls. Then whatever happens happens, but you can't force anything Once you stop "looking" I bet one will fall in your lap, haha!

gl man
Old 07-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
I still say buy the tshirt. The tshirt helps.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by darkonion
I still say buy the tshirt. The tshirt helps.
+1

every time I've fallen in love, the guy was wearing this shirt... coincidence? I think not!

/that might be slightly not true/
Old 07-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by UP2MTNS
ttiwwop!
Let me put my robe and wizard hat on before I take some pics for you big boy.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Let me put my robe and wizard hat on before I take some pics for you big boy.
YAAAYYYY!! the blood ninja returns!!!

Old 07-02-2008, 08:10 PM

Car Info: 2008 STi OBP
I don't know about finding a total Subie tech-girl, but I have been convinced, at least anecdotally, that the coolest chicks roll Subies. This thread made me review my recent dating habits (past year or so):

1. no car: lived in SF, immaturity complex
2. 07 Impreza wagon: super cool, still friends
3. 02 Ford truck: turned out to be a recovering alcoholic, not that there's anything wrong with that
4. 08 Tacoma: turned out to be an unrecovered alcoholic, threw up all over my apartment on 2nd date
5. 91 POS: amazingly hot, but hated when I drove "fast", also had moderate/severe personality disorder
6. 08 Forester: current GF, totally frickin awesome chick with cool dog and she even drives fast

Point: Subie owners FTW!
Old 07-02-2008, 08:15 PM

Car Info: 2007 Impreza Wagon
Originally Posted by subeedude04
Well this may catch some of you off guard, but I would like to know from all drivers especially the female drivers, how this can be done. We all love our Subaru, whether it's a WRX, STI, LGT <- includes wagons, or Baja, Forester, and even the Tribeca ( I think). But how do you meet a woman that loves her car as much as you love yours? Some one that understands that love and addiction to aftermarket parts? You can't say the same about others like Honda owners.... P.S. I hate honda's and all the ppl that pull up next to you wanting their a$$e$ handed to them. Just want a good quality woman that loves driving and owning her Suby. I am unfortunate soul that lives in the middle of no where and am one of 2 real Subaru enthusiasts. So if you have any ideas, share the wealth, and if your a lady, feel free to post pics of you with your ride.

I don't really expect anyone to post on here but I was bored at work and pondering the idea of having 2 Scoobies in the garage. (His and Hers) I would post my pic but i don't have any quality Hi-res pics of it yet and won't till i get home from the sand box. Thanks for fulfilling your boredom with reading my post. LOL take care all, and peace. Subeedude04
I def. L-O-L'd to that one.
Check clubwrx.net for Risque, shes out in your neck of the woods
Old 07-02-2008, 08:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by subeedude04
well i think i will try the conversion route. Do you guys think hypnosis will work?
Why wouldn't it work? Or start out with one that has a Suby but isn't a suby nut. Like one with an outback or something.

However, chick browsing based on her car=probably gonna end poorly

Oh, and seeing how this is the "Ho Tos & Installs" I'm guessing you're going to have more questions later?

Quick Reply: How to meet a Suby Chick!