Hawaii Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

WTT: T-Mobile Wing for Blackberry with WIFI

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 11:38 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI, Grey
WTT: T-Mobile Wing for Blackberry Pearl with WIFI

I have a T-mobile wing, great working condition. I want a blackberry pearl 8100-8300 with the wifi feature.

I think it could be a straight switch from T-Mobile to T-mobile.

It is a touch screen PDA. Have orginal Box, extra pen.
Has Windows Mobile 6.0. Latest firmware.
I added the HTC Home Customizer. Looks nice.
I have more programs for the phone, free games, an Mile Per gallon program that helps you determine how much money you spend and the gas milage you do for your gas tank.

Had the phone for about 6 months, have the receipt it still has 6 months warantee left.

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...=T-Mobile-Wing

Feature Description
Windows Mobile® Familiar and easy to use Windows Mobile® experience
Built-in QWERTY Keypad With the built-in keypad, you can type messages easily.
GPRS/EDGE and Wi-Fi enabled* Access fast, wireless connections from anywhere on the T-Mobile USA network.
2.0 megapixel camera Take high-quality pictures from your phone that you can enlarge or print
E-mail* Send and receive e-mail messages on your phone.
myFaves capable* Get unlimited any-network calling to any 5 people with a myFaves plan.
Voice-activated functions Control your phone with your voice.
Micro SD memory slot Add more memory for multimedia files, data, and more.
Bluetooth® wireless technology Lose the wires and keep your hands free for more important things – Bluetooth lets you connect your phone to your headset or computer wirelessly.
Video camera Capture short video clips to keep for yourself or share with friends and family.
Picture messaging* Send pictures from your phone to others.
Real web browsing* Get more pages and better Web content delivered efficiently to your phone.
Instant messaging: Yahoo!®, MSN®, and AOL®* Send and receive instant messages with Yahoo!, MSN, or AOL.
Quad-band world phone (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) Use this phone in any of the countries where T-Mobile provides GPRS service.
Text messaging* The quick, quiet way to stay connected.
Speaker phone Put down the phone and keep talking with a convenient speakerphone.
Wireless calendar synchronization with Outlook Wirelessly synchronize the calendar on your phone with the one in Outlook on your desktop.
Windows Media® Player Windows Media Player lets you play audio and video files you download from the Internet or receive over e-mail.
MegaTones®, Wallpaper, HiFi Ringers®, & Games* Download new games, sounds and voices from hot artists, instrumental versions of songs, and wallpapers.
Attached Thumbnails WTT: T-Mobile Wing for Blackberry with WIFI-250x270.jpg  

Last edited by Mystic_88; 09-16-2008 at 11:43 PM.