Hawaii Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: MY01 GC8 coupe

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 12:48 AM

FS: MY01 GC8 coupe

black coupe for sale. unmolested. everything stock except for Kartboy shifter & bushings, Ganz CAI. Never been tracked. approx 29k miles.

Tanabe Sustec Pro Type II. New in box. Still sealed in plastic wrapping.

17" OZ Superleggera rims, gunmetal gray.

Bride Ergo seat w/o rails.

pm with offers. pics emailed upon request.
Old 01-08-2006, 03:03 AM

Car Info: 2001 2.5RS Sedan
Hey.. can i have pics to trypnasian@hotmail.com? i have a friend that's extremely interested
Old 01-08-2006, 03:19 AM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
Joey?
Old 01-08-2006, 09:05 AM

Car Info: Genesis Coupe - Karussell White 2.0T Track Model
So making some assumptions here:

Lets say it's a 2.5RS Coupe in EXCELLENT condition
the short shifter and extra parts not withstanding...

Here's what KBB says:

Excellent (Selected)
$12,570
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Good
$11,805
"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Fair
$10,810
"Fair" condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

Poor
N/A
"Poor" condition means that the vehicle has severe mechanical and/or cosmetic defects and is in poor running condition. The vehicle may have problems that cannot be readily fixed such as a damaged frame or a rusted-through body. A vehicle with a branded title (salvage, flood, etc.) or unsubstantiated mileage is considered "poor." A vehicle in poor condition may require an independent appraisal to determine its value.

* Hawaii 01/08/2006

That being said,.. we all know how rare and coveted these are,... I'm sure that'll also be a factor in how much is offered (extra parts too). Could you e-mail me pix? Interior and Exterior if you got 'em, under hood shots would be nice too. I'll PM you my e-mail address.

Thanks

tazer
Old 01-08-2006, 01:28 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
Originally Posted by tazer
So making some assumptions here:

Lets say it's a 2.5RS Coupe in EXCELLENT condition
the short shifter and extra parts not withstanding...

Here's what KBB says:

Excellent (Selected)
$12,570
"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.

Good
$11,805
"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.

Fair
$10,810
"Fair" condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.

Poor
N/A
"Poor" condition means that the vehicle has severe mechanical and/or cosmetic defects and is in poor running condition. The vehicle may have problems that cannot be readily fixed such as a damaged frame or a rusted-through body. A vehicle with a branded title (salvage, flood, etc.) or unsubstantiated mileage is considered "poor." A vehicle in poor condition may require an independent appraisal to determine its value.

* Hawaii 01/08/2006

That being said,.. we all know how rare and coveted these are,... I'm sure that'll also be a factor in how much is offered (extra parts too). Could you e-mail me pix? Interior and Exterior if you got 'em, under hood shots would be nice too. I'll PM you my e-mail address.

Thanks

tazer

what burt? another project?
Old 01-08-2006, 11:04 PM

Car Info: 04 WRB WRX
Are you selling the rims? If so how much?
Old 01-08-2006, 11:41 PM

i've replied to all the pms sent. sorry but will try to email all the pics tomorrow. i also have a set of the stock rims so i can part out the superleggeras. i also have a set of steering bushings that i'll throw in as well as all the parts for a flat fuel door. oh and the seats have custom wet okole covers.

sorry for not having the pics ready. i didn't expect such a response so quickly. thanks for your patience.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:26 AM

Car Info: 04 WRB WRX
I'd like those rims...pm me a price and how much tread is left on em
Old 01-09-2006, 12:47 AM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
Joey!?
Old 01-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 2001 RSTi Widebody
Sent a PM...
Old 01-09-2006, 11:08 PM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
Go Joey! Get this so you can drive your own car at AutoX you car ****! Bwahahahahaha!!!
Old 01-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Staff Member

Originally Posted by sneezerboi
Go Joey! Get this so you can drive your own car at AutoX you car ****! Bwahahahahaha!!!
I haven't recieved a reply to my PM yet...
Old 01-10-2006, 11:25 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
hmmmm what about that other one u showed me did u win it?
Old 01-10-2006, 03:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: "the loud one"
go joe!
Old 01-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Staff Member

Originally Posted by shaggadelic
hmmmm what about that other one u showed me did u win it?
BUMP

No I didn't. The more I thought of it, the more hassle it was...

Quick Reply: FS: MY01 GC8 coupe