Hawaii Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

FS: cusco zero2R coilovers.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 11:44 PM

Pinks

Originally Posted by b_drift
yes, if you wanna test feel the ride. otherwise, i can yank it out when someone says lets do this. for now until a price comes in that i want, i am gonna get pinks to run with my stocks and switch those out soon.

b
Hey Barry, It's Ken V. I got those pinks ready so just let me know if you're still interested and we can meet up. Probably best to call my cell since I don't check the forums too often.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:54 AM

Ken, nice run times at the last AUTO X. I should've brought my STI. My rear bearing busted after autoX on my MR2.

Barry, just roll me consistent Hard 6 and 8's all night!

Call me 20 plus,
Larry
Old 06-09-2005, 05:16 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: heavy, stock power, slow, perfect
Originally Posted by WRX151
Ken, nice run times at the last AUTO X. I should've brought my STI. My rear bearing busted after autoX on my MR2.

Barry, just roll me consistent Hard 6 and 8's all night!

Call me 20 plus,
Larry

heck yeahs we are booked on your flight. the VH flight times are so much better than the aloha ones.

all i can say is all you can eat sushi every night.

b
Old 06-09-2005, 05:17 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by EMOE3
Hey Barry, It's Ken V. I got those pinks ready so just let me know if you're still interested and we can meet up. Probably best to call my cell since I don't check the forums too often.
yep, i will try to call you tomorrow. i will definitely get them though. i also found out how much my battery was, so i'll let you know that too is you are interested in it. b
Old 06-09-2005, 11:34 AM

B, where are you guys staying????
Old 06-09-2005, 11:54 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by WRX151
B, where are you guys staying????
forgot to ask you that, but we chose fremont because she wanted to be on at fremont st and not have to walk too much to cali or main. except for when we meet up of course.

we got a new sushi place to go to up there that supposedly even serves stuff like mirugai, sashimi style in a buffet along with everything else on the menu. hopefully it is as good as sushimon(the place we were telling you about last time) or better. b
Old 06-10-2005, 06:22 PM
VIP Member

bizzup. i got my substitute suspension ready, so i just gotta switch out the coilovers when i get a buyer. or i will have them out in a week anyways.

price is very negotiable. just no flakers please.

b
Old 06-13-2005, 03:45 AM

Car Info: 04 wrx wagon
B will they rub on the tires I bought from you ??? I'm working til the end of the week but i'm interested................MAHALO!!!!

p.s.- The W.S.O.P. is friggin insane!!!
Old 06-13-2005, 04:26 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by da tall guy
B will they rub on the tires I bought from you ??? I'm working til the end of the week but i'm interested................MAHALO!!!!

p.s.- The W.S.O.P. is friggin insane!!!

yo. nope, no rubbing between the coilovers and tires(unless you drop the car at the exact point where the spring collar is the widest. that is what i ran on my car. you can pickup some crash bolts(aah, i 'll give you mine with the coilovers) in case you decide to drop the car alot. they should give you enough clearance so fender rubbing shouldn't be an issue. but i would go with 235 street tires or 225's to be safe so you won't have to run so much neg camber on the rear. gotta watch the wagons.

b

wsop? you got to watch it in person or something?
Old 06-13-2005, 05:39 AM

yo. nope, no rubbing between the coilovers and tires(unless you drop the car at the exact point where the spring collar is the widest. that is what i ran on my car. you can pickup some crash bolts(aah, i 'll give you mine with the coilovers) in case you decide to drop the car alot. they should give you enough clearance so fender rubbing shouldn't be an issue. but i would go with 235 street tires or 225's to be safe so you won't have to run so much neg camber on the rear. gotta watch the wagons.

b

wsop? you got to watch it in person or something?
Yeah, it was at the rio when I was up there last week.....got to see some of the best players in the world............didn't get to talk to any of them because they were playing. Phil Gordon is a tall **** too!!!
Old 06-13-2005, 11:33 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by da tall guy
Yeah, it was at the rio when I was up there last week.....got to see some of the best players in the world............didn't get to talk to any of them because they were playing. Phil Gordon is a tall **** too!!!

dayum. you were up later than me.

could you pick up any tells or did you "think" you picked up any tells that they might have had you thought you picked up?

b
Old 06-13-2005, 11:48 PM

dayum. you were up later than me.

could you pick up any tells or did you "think" you picked up any tells that they might have had you thought you picked up?

b
I wasnt playing with them, I just happened to be at the rio during a tourney........I was just watching some of the big name guys.........Luske is a funny **** in person