Hawaii Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

anyone need some stone,tile,cement work done??

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 02:58 PM

Car Info: 04 sti now pulling hard but super greasy!!
anyone need some stone,tile,cement work done??

ive got a little gap between jobs right now and was testing the waters to see if any of you need this type of work done at their house ive got over 15 years of experience and take serious pride in my work ive got tons of references and pics and if i do work for anyone from i club ill make sure to give you the bro deal thanks
Warren
Old 03-08-2008, 06:36 PM

Car Info: Storme..
how much would it be to do a 30-35 foot walkway about 4 feet wide?
Old 03-08-2008, 07:51 PM

you looking to tile an existing walkway or looking to pour a new walkway and if your looking to pour a new one how thick do you want it and is it on a grade?? meaning does it have a uphill/downhill flow to it just let me know as soon as yo can ill shoot you an estimate thanks
Warren
Old 03-08-2008, 09:41 PM

it's actually a front yard

as far as i know.. theres a really broken existing walkway right now.. ground is flat.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:06 PM

well what i would suggest is to have it resurfaced and stamped to look like lava rock i can do that pretty damn cheep ar at least alot cheaper than pouring a whole new walkway let me know if your into it thanks
Warren
Old 03-09-2008, 04:05 PM

will it be flat?

the reason being is that we need it for function more than fashion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brLZS...eature=related

you can see part of the run down sidewalk from this video in the first few seconds of the vid.

we have chunks missing and we need to widen it about a few inches on each side so it's safe for them to practice and the poles arent moving around so much or tilting abruptly.

we were thinking about doing this ourselves but have no clue, and I havent talked to the guys about how much it would cost yet so I have to run it by them
Old 03-09-2008, 06:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Warren you do tile right?? You mean floor tiles? Or counter top tiles?? 4 rooms, 2 bath= 1400 sq ft..Oh and my car garage! Will you just cut and lay over or pull the old ones out and redo?? Not even at novice level when it comes to tile..LMK bro.

thanks
walter
Old 03-09-2008, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by lostUNCERTAIN
will it be flat?

the reason being is that we need it for function more than fashion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brLZS...eature=related

you can see part of the run down sidewalk from this video in the first few seconds of the vid.

we have chunks missing and we need to widen it about a few inches on each side so it's safe for them to practice and the poles arent moving around so much or tilting abruptly.

we were thinking about doing this ourselves but have no clue, and I havent talked to the guys about how much it would cost yet so I have to run it by them
wow thats a cool vid lol i would actually just re-pour or patch the existing walkway then and have it be perfectly flat your looking at about $10 a square foot...let me know also if you get another estimate ill see if i can beat it thanks
Warren
Old 03-09-2008, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by dub81
Warren you do tile right?? You mean floor tiles? Or counter top tiles?? 4 rooms, 2 bath= 1400 sq ft..Oh and my car garage! Will you just cut and lay over or pull the old ones out and redo?? Not even at novice level when it comes to tile..LMK bro.

thanks
walter
hey walter i can do it all counter tops custom tub surrounds pretty much anything to do with tile or cement ive got it covered!!!! as far as what youve got going on id have to come take a look and let you know....... i would definately remove all old tile and put down new stuff and as far as your bathrooms go i could get as crazy as youd like with new tub surrounds or walk in showers ive got great pics from a few jobs so.....but if you want to just do it cheap and simple using your existing tubs and stuff i can do that too and keep the price within reason for sure!! (but id give you a killer deal on custom stuff too!!) and as far as your garage i would stamp and stain it i wouldnt suggest laying down tile or stone for that matter where your gonna have a car at all the time that process is pretty neat cost effective and i can make the finnish and color ANYTHING you want meaning any type of texture and any color or variation of colors so....drop me a line and let me know thanks
Warren
Old 03-09-2008, 08:02 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by alienbreed69
hey walter i can do it all counter tops custom tub surrounds pretty much anything to do with tile or cement ive got it covered!!!! as far as what youve got going on id have to come take a look and let you know....... i would definately remove all old tile and put down new stuff and as far as your bathrooms go i could get as crazy as youd like with new tub surrounds or walk in showers ive got great pics from a few jobs so.....but if you want to just do it cheap and simple using your existing tubs and stuff i can do that too and keep the price within reason for sure!! (but id give you a killer deal on custom stuff too!!) and as far as your garage i would stamp and stain it i wouldnt suggest laying down tile or stone for that matter where your gonna have a car at all the time that process is pretty neat cost effective and i can make the finnish and color ANYTHING you want meaning any type of texture and any color or variation of colors so....drop me a line and let me know thanks
Warren
dude, you pics of all your works!! Wow, you really do take your craftmansship seriously..Well if anything, could you email me some pics to warivera@hawaii.edu?? Right now, Im just shopping around to see whats out there and within the range of price on my budget..

thanks warren
walter
Old 03-09-2008, 08:54 PM

hey walter i e mailed you some pics
Old 03-10-2008, 12:41 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by alienbreed69
hey walter i e mailed you some pics
Warren, i got your pics and Im blown away!! Damn, even my cousin is totally impressed and shes one of those " i want everything in the house to match" kinda girl!! Quality is Wow but you have a crew or you fly solo.. If anything, I want to surprise my Mom but if this deal goes down.. It cant take place till June when she flys out for some business thingy.. You got more pics??

thanks
wallter
Old 03-10-2008, 01:48 PM

i have a small crew but do ALL of the setting and layout...i have more pics but gotta be honest most of the stuff i do is full on custom and dont like to share my ideas with too many people until they have work done by me..id love to get together with you and show you my portfolio though and give you a few ideas as to what you should have done and june would be perfect for me that whole month for right now is wide open ill be finishing a pool and deck in april and by the end of may ill be done with a brand new custom bathroom so.............if your looking to get it done in a timely manor im the guy oh and beside that itll be PERFECT!! im very picky about my work and love it when my customers are happy (it always leads to more work das why lol)!! just let me know id love to get together with you and see if i can get you scheduled in id be more than happy to give you guys a killer deal on some nice tile work!!
Attached Thumbnails anyone need some stone,tile,cement work done??-bussines-card.jpg  
Old 03-10-2008, 07:13 PM
VIP Member

Gotcha warren.. I'll give you a call sometime this week or when Im out of the house.. So thats your cell # on your biz card.. Or if anything, do you have a shop i can visit? thanks and LMK.. Sorry, didnt mean to expose your secret arts!!My bad bro!!

aloha,
walter
Old 03-10-2008, 09:37 PM

yeah no worries bro thats my number on the card and as far as a shop i use a friends shop to fabricate if i need to other than that i just work from site to site so....lmk oh and ill be out of town till the 19th but hit me up when i get back id love to pick your brain shoots den
Warren