For you Saturday night cruisers..

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 12:17 AM

Car Info: Mazdaspeed 3
What I mean by that neither car will win 100% of the time.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:23 AM

If you think a wrx beats a speed 3 all the time then that's your problem.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:25 AM

Car Info: 06 Subaru WRX STI
i never said that.........dafuq
Old 03-29-2013, 12:27 AM

Car Info: VF39'd EWG bugeye/ 99' Miata
Originally Posted by Sloanek
Do you still not get that it is a mazda group just **** talking other cars for fun? Your taking this way too seriously.
I believe that this started with you guys getting butt hurt because I said that paying $500 for a Mazda was dumb when you could get a WRX/STi.

I would never pay $688 then thinking $500 was any better. That is how your period started.

Then you decided to laugh and say that Subaru's are slower and that a ms3 will own a WRX any day. I'm sure you deleted the post though so we'll have nothing to go off of.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:28 AM

Car Info: 99 M3,91 SSM Miata,00 CSP Miata,RX330 DD
If you think a wrx beats a speed 3 all the time then that's your problem.
your post did say STi as well... and the STi wold probably win at least 50% of the time. lol
Old 03-29-2013, 12:28 AM

Was not directed to you at all. Just to people who think me saying a ms3 can beat a wrx was ridiculous.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:29 AM

Car Info: 2013 DGM Subaru WRX Limited
What I mean by that neither car will win 100% of the time.
Nothing will happen 100% of the time. If things in this world did not move towards entropy or disorder, then there would be things happening at a 100% rate. Evidence of this is proven by Clausius and later, Boltzmann.

But this is getting into physics and thermodynamics which is a whole new thread.

Last edited by keonigt; 03-29-2013 at 12:32 AM.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:30 AM

Car Info: slow mazda miata

All this is the result of one persons instigation... and the best part is.. he drives a Miata <<< lol the dane cook of sport cars..
Old 03-29-2013, 12:31 AM

Good stuff Keonigt.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:32 AM

Car Info: Mazda
This is for die lawn...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/30751804.jpg

As for the rest. It's always good to trash talk, but like it's always, you have to put your money where your mouth is. I have seen some beasty cars out there. I have seen an SRT4 Neon beat a WRX easily. It's all about driver mod and proper modding and tuning. The reason the "Miata" driver was being all pissy was cause we called him out on his bullcrap. He said he had his stock STI tuned and it had 100whp over it's stock tune. Then he decided to backtrack like he meant something else.

I love cars like any other enthusiasts, but unless you know about a car I wouldn't open my mouth. Most of the guys in our group are on stock turbo and in a bad need of tune and driver mod. Due to noone in Oahu knowing how to properly tune a DISI engine we are SOL.

But if anyone is down for some friendly runs I'm sure my guys are down. Just don't be a vagina and try and call the cops cause someone called you out.

tl; dr; die lawn drives a gay miata and got mad cause he was called out and decided to call for help from people with real cars...
Old 03-29-2013, 12:32 AM

And dylan yes I do believe that a ms3 will beat a wrx in a roll race all day long. It is because I am a proud mazda owner. I have the right to my opinion even if it may not be true.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:36 AM

Car Info: 06 Subaru WRX STI
And dylan yes I do believe that a ms3 will beat a wrx in a roll race all day long. It is because I am a proud mazda owner. I have the right to my opinion even if it may not be true.
wtf make up your mind bro. first you said not 100% of the time and now you say all day long meaning 100% of the time. you feeling a lil confident now that you got another one of your mazda buddys on this thread huh?
Old 03-29-2013, 12:37 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
so you admit that your opinion could be wrong but yet state it as fact?

i'm pretty sure like for like mods a wrx and more so an STI would always beat a MS3, at least on paper. then again who really cares who can beat who from a roll? thats like saying lets take out anything requiring skill and see who's faster. it's just stupid and for you to say something like that vomit you spat up earlier without even being able to say why. that shows how little you really know about what you're talking about. if you have some reason for thinking that way other than "i own one so it must be the fastest" then please share, otherwise do whats left of your dignity and pride a favor and STFU.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:38 AM

Car Info: Mazda
Hey I'm only here to hate on Miatas and make friendly invitations. Carry on citizens!
Old 03-29-2013, 12:38 AM

I said I believe that we can win 100% of the time. That does not mean that it is a fact. The fact is we all win some and lose some. So no I am not changing my mind. You are just interpreting what I am typing wrong. I do have bad writing skills so I do not blame you.

Quick Reply: For you Saturday night cruisers..