For you Saturday night cruisers..

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 02:08 AM

Car Info: Mazda
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
again you over spent on a car IDGAF if you bought it on the mainland you still had to pay 1200 to ship it just to get that car...... your nego skill are no good then my friend
How is paying $24k for a MS3 bad negotiation skills? I have the top model too. Again stop assuming. You're making an *** out of yourself...

Car Info: slow mazda miata
You guys should Move to Miami.. Oahu is way small for the amount of racing that goes on here! Miami its on anywhere anytime!

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
Originally Posted by gofmountA
Exactly. I won't street race though. I don't need that **** in my record. I'm an observer. I'm actually going to try out the SCCA. When I get the hang of it, I'll come and look for you. How does that sound?
just go for the fun because you won't be anywhere near competitive with all these guy running race condoms on their wheels. it's worth the addicting experience. be ready to pony up some doe though just saying.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:09 AM

Car Info: 57 SM 04 STi, 04 Yamaha R6
Just leaving a bookmark so I can keep reading later.

People still race on the freeway? I thought everyone was about that low and slow business. Good to see people stretching their epeens with HP numbers again.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by 808_lgt
I'm gonna go ahead and assume anytime someone assumes something about you and your car, you have a perfect scenario to prove their assumption wrong.
Congratulations. You have finally learned.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:11 AM

I'm done this is boring. I already pm'd someone on here. I'll send him the info he needs. Later interwebz!
Old 03-29-2013, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by 808_lgt
I'm gonna go ahead and assume anytime someone assumes something about you and your car, you have a perfect scenario to prove their assumption wrong.
that's the magic of the internet.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:12 AM

Car Info: AWD Peanut "i" IMPRETZA
Exactly. I won't street race though. I don't need that **** in my record. I'm an observer. I'm actually going to try out the SCCA. When I get the hang of it, I'll come and look for you. How does that sound?
You should try it! Its fun. When I was back Oahu last year, i watched and my cousin mentioned that alot of the HIIC guys have x-amount of years under their belt in SCCA. SCCA is definetly fun
Old 03-29-2013, 02:13 AM

Car Info: 08 lgt
I never claimed to be king of scca lol. So you won't find me there, I tried it a few times and it just isn't my thing.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:14 AM

Car Info: 08 lgt
Originally Posted by freekspool808
You guys should Move to Miami.. Oahu is way small for the amount of racing that goes on here! Miami its on anywhere anytime!
I'm the only guy who openly excepted your guys invitation yet nothing.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:16 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
There you go being ignorant again. I said it had 320whp for 3 years. Never said it had that now...
ORLY?
Sucks to be you! I have over 80k miles on my stock engine pushing over 320whp on my car for the passed 3 years!
Also, I have no reason to street race with you.
ORLY?
It's all good with me. My guys will go win or lose.
Who says I built my car for street pulls? You have made a lot of assumptions based on stuff pulled out of your anus. It's not my fault this island doesn't have a drag strip.
ORLY?
Last time I tried to play I failed. My intercooler coupler blew off and I got pulled over... Story of my life...

The reason I bought my car is to be different. I don't need to have the same car all my "buddies" have. When you know what it is to work on a car from scratch and not copy what others have done pm me. Until then sit down before you have a heart attack. No need to lecture me with your poor grammar skills.
so now who's pulling stuff out of their anus? you wanna talk different? I build a forester pushing 365/390awhp....yes to the wheels and on a dyno here. but yea i wouldn't know anything about being different because everyone i know drives a Q5 like me. good call on the sitting down though cuz weeding through your garbage posts is making me tired. oh and before you declare yourself an english professor talking about other peoples grammar you should really make sure you're not making some mistakes yourself lest you look like an idiot.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:19 AM

Car Info: '04 STi
Thank you for this evenings entertainment. Going fast is fun, but putting together acceleration, braking, and cornering is THE best. Jon, Justin, Shaggy, John, Dylan miss hanging with you guys at autocross. Last event is this Sunday, runoffs in April, new season in July. STU is real fun now, it's anybodys to take.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:21 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
How is paying $24k for a MS3 bad negotiation skills? I have the top model too. Again stop assuming. You're making an *** out of yourself...
New 2013 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX Price Quote w/ MSRP and Invoice

New 2013 Mazda Mazda3 Price Quote w/ MSRP and Invoice

they start at 24k and there is only 1 level of a package for your car.... you have options not different trims....

Build A Vehicle: Trim - Mazda USA

so no you didnt get a good price then you paid 1200 to ship

i even used CA pricing

Last edited by shaggadelic; 03-29-2013 at 02:24 AM.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by shiroikage
Thank you for this evenings entertainment. Going fast is fun, but putting together acceleration, braking, and cornering is THE best. Jon, Justin, Shaggy, John, Dylan miss hanging with you guys at autocross. Last event is this Sunday, runoffs in April, new season in July. STU is real fun now, it's anybodys to take.
i haven't been near the STU class in a lifetime LOL. it's too expensive for me to do with me supporting a family as a single parent now. sacrifices had to be made and i think i'm making the right decisions for my financial goals. maybe one day i'll make it down to watch and throw poo at your car when it drives by LOL
Old 03-29-2013, 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by 04sleeper
ORLY?

ORLY?

ORLY?

so now who's pulling stuff out of their anus? you wanna talk different? I build a forester pushing 365/390awhp....yes to the wheels and on a dyno here. but yea i wouldn't know anything about being different because everyone i know drives a Q5 like me. good call on the sitting down though cuz weeding through your garbage posts is making me tired. oh and before you declare yourself an english professor talking about other peoples grammar you should really make sure you're not making some mistakes yourself lest you look like an idiot.
It's called trolling lol... Learn. I already had my fun. I also talked to the serious racers lol... Have good night sir.

Quick Reply: For you Saturday night cruisers..