For you Saturday night cruisers..

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 01:30 AM

Car Info: Mazda
Originally Posted by iNfEk
LMFAO!!!!

I have had first hand experience with the MZR engine and let me say that they're thin walled engines that aren't meant to be pushed. Posting this sort of thing on a subaru board will get attention BUT let me first say that all the MS3s that I've seen around here in Hawaii aren't fast. When I think of Mazda, I think of RX3, RX7 and Miatas. The "Mazda Speed 3/6" are made by ford motor company.

oh and Dylan likes to start drama so get used to it LOL
Sucks to be you! I have over 80k miles on my stock engine pushing over 320whp on my car for the passed 3 years! You treat your car like **** it gives you ****. Take it like you want.

With that being said I know plenty of idiots with blown engines, because they didn't listen to our advice. I love cars and take care of everything Ive owned. If you know it has a weak spot strengthen it!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:32 AM

Car Info: AWD Peanut "i" IMPRETZA
Originally Posted by w0ng3r
rob was hitting 400whp and 450ftlb of torque on his stage 2 on e85 i think... And its a wrx too.

Baic gets quiet at night sometimes
lol.. Really, who tuned him?
Old 03-29-2013, 01:32 AM

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
Originally Posted by Sloanek
Here is some proof that we get closer and closer. Both have pretty close mods.

You're still comparing apples to oranges. one has fuel mods and one has a header so they may have some of the same mods but there are differences. it's times like these i miss my forester.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:33 AM

Car Info: 06 Subaru WRX STI
Originally Posted by gofmountA
i pm'd you!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:34 AM

Car Info: slow mazda miata
you can get e85 on oahu?
Old 03-29-2013, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by 04sleeper
Ford American....whats your point numb nuts they both still look the same. guess i can't expect much from this grp of winners
Exactly f**k nugget! My point is you're a ***! Now back to talking with the adults!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:35 AM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
Sucks to be you! I have over 80k miles on my stock engine pushing over 320whp on my car for the passed 3 years! You treat your car like **** it gives you ****. Take it like you want.

With that being said I know plenty of idiots with blown engines, because they didn't listen to our advice. I love cars and take care of everything Ive owned. If you know it has a weak spot strengthen it!
i've NEVER and WOULD NEVER own a mazda speed 3 or 6 - just my preference. my experience stems from working on them. I have owned my subaru for more than 12 years. lets just make that clear.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:37 AM

Car Info: VF39'd EWG bugeye/ 99' Miata
Originally Posted by freekspool808
its cool mr. man you got me =) your Miata (no homo) is gods left nut. and he also gave you the gift of 100whp off nothing but a tune.. but here is my question to you Mr Man.. if you had a WRX.... If you had an MS3... and im sure you've had many more awesome fast cars... why did u stick to the Miata (no homo)??? just wondering... bro.....
You sure have a homophobic problem and it's really sad, is that your way of us hoping that you're not gay? I got another Miata because it is a better driver car. Driving fast in a straight line requires no skill. But I guess you would know that would you.
dylan jumped on the band wagon. LOL he had a WRX but sold it for some "unknown reason"

SOHOMO
Yeah I bought a WRX because I was trying to be like Infek, I would have jumped on his dick so I could be like him, but it was so tiny that I couldn't find it. So I sold it got some ***** from a chick with a WRX who's interwebz famous and got my Miata with plenty of money to spare.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by die_lawn
You sure have a homophobic problem and it's really sad, is that your way of us hoping that you're not gay? I got another Miata because it is a better driver car. Driving fast in a straight line requires no skill. But I guess you would know that would you.

Yeah I bought a WRX because I was trying to be like Infek, I would have jumped on his dick so I could be like him, but it was so tiny that I couldn't find it. So I sold it got some ***** from a chick with a WRX who's interwebz famous and got my Miata with plenty of money to spare.
i'm asian. im ok with my body. I don't know specifics so I said "unknown reason". band wagons meaning stance. you need to check yourself LOL

but if you want to start drama with me.. i'm totally game and have no problems making sure you understand this. giving you fair warning right now.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:40 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by dubyuHO4
lol.. Really, who tuned him?
Ed @ EQ, i might have his numbers off, he has his build thread somewhere.

HIIC should fly ed in for a tune day lol

Exactly f**k nugget! My point is you're a ***! Now back to talking with the adults!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by inspire420
Nothing to be jealous about, and nor do I have a grocery getter 😉 saying your ms3 is faster then a wrx is like a Asian saying his ***** is big, I just don't believe it. I actually don't give a damn who's faster then who, jus kelp it off the streets cuz I drive on them daily with my wife and kids. Carry on
That's slightly messed up. I have Asian friends... lol... I agree with the whole keep it away from the people. No need for killing anyone by mistake. I never mentioned being faster. Read my posts. I only bashed the Miata. I have no reason to back track.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:42 AM

Car Info: Mazdaspeed 3
Well I give up. Everyone has their opinions. But atleast I have over 100whp.

Originally Posted by w0ng3r
Ed @ EQ, i might have his numbers off, he has his build thread somewhere.

HIIC should fly ed in for a tune day lol

was EQ down here tuning those numbers or was that in the mainland. totally different atmosphere here.

Car Info: about 30 miles a day
waaaahh cry much? your butt sore? look you can talk all you want and it won't phase me one bit. you got 320whp? tell me again how fast you think your car is. you're a chump period. you can't afford a real tuner car so you pretend that what you have is great and troll people on the freeway but won't go near a place where the drivers might actually have skill. so you built your car to do freeway pulls? congrats on wasting your money, i just hope you don't kill someone.

when did mazda become the new honda?
Old 03-29-2013, 01:43 AM

Car Info: grandmas car
i'm asian. im ok with my body. I don't know specifics so I said "unknown reason". band wagons meaning stance. you need to check yourself LOL

but if you want to start drama with me.. i'm totally game and have no problems making sure you understand this. giving you fair warning right now.
Hmmm....Dylan is Asian too lol

Quick Reply: For you Saturday night cruisers..