yesterday was a good day...

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 12:35 AM

Car Info: 2007 7.0RS
Originally Posted by Scubaru
Yeah, but understand this, even if you buy the car at sticker, you still have to get your car serviced at JN, so they win when they rape you...
nope...servco can service it...
Old 09-14-2004, 01:02 AM

holy crap am i tired...i went to work last night, 7p-7a, and after work i went home to grab the GF and run some errands...errands ran a little late, and we get home at 5:30...so i wanted to detail the interior of the S2k , and i was set on doing it, despite not having any sleep...so i start on it, and i detail the **** out of it...i mean took out the seats, treated the leather, shampooed the carpet, and used vinylex on the plastic surfaces...and i finally finish at 9:30...

i was up over 24 hours, and i'm on friggin i-club posting about it...do i love you guys or what?!?

time to go sleep now...

more errands to run tomorrow, and gotta detail the outside of the s2k...
Old 09-14-2004, 06:56 PM

Car Info: Real Slow
Originally Posted by poser
gotta get the C6 Z06 also... i'm definitely not gonna pass that sucker up...i should be the first one in hawaii with one- unless some idiot is willing to pay JN over sticker, and i'm guessing that it'll be about 10k over sticker...
damn jayson!

wish i could get just one of those cars.

i had a chance to see a lingenfelter twin turbo z06 a couple weeks ago. talked to the guy and everything. it was so bad ***! he had set it up for road racing and just competed in the 2004 car and driver supercar challenge, which placed second to a hennessy twin turbo viper. it should be in next month's issue. he had a c5r 427 block with a 5 spd c5 tranny with taller gears. i saw it run and boy was it f'n fast!

with all the modded z06's i've seen here in vegas, the z06 has become my favorite car. i even test drove a used 2002 z06 and tried every way to figure out how i could afford it. needless to say i'm still driving a subie but hopefully an 05 evo in the future.

i can't imagine how awesome the next z06 will be. you're a lucky bastard to get two of the most fun cars i've driven to date. i'm so jealous!

ed
Old 09-15-2004, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by v rod
with all the modded z06's i've seen here in vegas, the z06 has become my favorite car. i even test drove a used 2002 z06 and tried every way to figure out how i could afford it. needless to say i'm still driving a subie but hopefully an 05 evo in the future.

ed
an evo isnt too bad either...

track days was what got me hooked on the Z06...when the lindemans would pass us on the straight, i had to go and look at those cars...the prices of a NEW 04 Z06 should be around 40k...the cheapest i have heard them going for brand new on the mainland is 37k for some areas...wait a while and you probably can get a used one for cheaper- since the C6 is gonna come out, i'm sure a lot of people will be trading theirs in for the latest model...

or since you're in vegas, play the slots a little more often

i'm just a car junkie...not as bad as barry though...