a year of games...

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 04:24 PM

Car Info: '04 STi
a year of games...

you know... i was really really excited about last winter. for those you that are game fans, we had a lot of **** come out for us.

from nintendo, there was the DS system. from xbox, we had our Halo2. from sony, we got our PSPs.

but from watching and reading news about the new systems that are coming out... it seems this winter and next year will be a flurry of probably nothing we've ever seen before. i have a friend who works for Game Informer (a gaming magazine) and he literally was just blown away. he used to tell me how old he felt and how nothing realli got him excited anymore. he told me for the first time in a very long time (since PS2 came out in 2001), he's just freaking out.

in case you haven't heard, nintendo with their DS system are bringing out INTERACTIVE games. you'll be talkin and touching and working with real time on some of these games.

from xbox, there's the new xbox360... and jesus christ... it looks amazing. using every possible millimeter of HD technology.

then from sony... all i can say is *rawr*... built in bluetooth (no more multi-tab controller thingy) for the wireless controllers, built in wireless network to connect to PSPs, Blue-Ray technology... need i say more???

the games... the games... the games... realli nothing to say more about the games... just that graphically... everything looks amazing... my friend doubted a little on the gameplay. he thinks next year the games that are coming out might be a little too concentrated on the graphics more so then the storyline or gameplay.... but we shall see... anyways.... 2006... here we go...

i'm bored... so yea... just thought i'd let you guys know how excited i was...

Last edited by hongyboi; 05-18-2005 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-18-2005, 04:48 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
Better save your $$$ son~!!!

Oooh, I like touching... games that is. Seriously, these upcoming consoles will replace a lot of our home electronics... DVD players and stuff... PS3 will be the main component of my home system!
Old 05-18-2005, 05:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Version 7.5 2002 STi
I just like touching... period.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:30 PM

Car Info: 2003WRX
are you going to bring it into your shop?
Old 05-18-2005, 11:48 PM

Car Info: '04 STi
lol. if i get one, then i'll probably play it in my shop... lol... on my 42" plasma.