To "WRX 02"

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 10:58 AM

To "WRX 02"

Venting on!
To the sista (or girly looking dude with long hair) driving a bugeyed WRX with the above-mentioned "WRX 02" license plate # -- It certainly is not cool to be tailing another fellow Subie (or any car for that matter), then beep your horn at him as he is trying to make a quick, sharp turn. So sorry if I had to make you brake a little while I concentrated on quickly changing lanes to make the sharp turn, while also worrying about your tailing a$$ possibly ramming me. Sooo soooo sorry if I delayed you those extra 2 seconds. Talk about frickin' impatient! Way to show that fellow Subie love
Now, maybe your tailing and subsequent beeping of the horn was a friendly gesture. Although I highly doubt it, considering the sneering, scornful look you gave me as you passed by. Did I deserve that? I'm still scratching my head wondering what I did wrong.
Just a little advice for you, my girl -- you can't be pulling that kind of crap when you have a WRX with a not-so-common color AND a personalized license plate. You ever thought what would happen to your car if your "victims" easily spotted your car later on? I nice key job comes to mind, or a kick on the door... I'm not saying I'll be doing that, but you're lucky that I'm such a cool and forgiving guy. Others may not be. Nonetheless, you're still on my sh*tlist.
For a lack of better words, you displayed some real a-hole behavior yesterday. Try chilling out and slow down a tad, eh? And if anyone knows this tita, please inform her if this is what she does on a day-to-day basis, she's not exactly giving Subies a good rep.
Venting off!
Old 08-07-2005, 11:20 AM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
neal -

lately i have been runnning into new guys.. introducing myself.... and it seems like they have no regard for being within a suby community that has some values about driving- more and more our cars are becoming accesible to a much different community of people----- something i do not neccesarily look forward to. at least the STi will still be out of reach of the majority for a while(aka high price tag)

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*
Old 08-07-2005, 01:24 PM

Car Info: 04sti
did this happen at waipahu?, i see that car once in a while
Old 08-07-2005, 01:47 PM

Car Info: 06 F4I & 04 G35 CHEHOOO
dude, dont tell me it was a maroon one..

btw, on my way to brents house yesterday i spotted a black bes in my rear view comming up fast. i thought he was going to catch up to shaka but just let off a PSHHH next to me and started to weave in and out. fricking haole.. no offense to other white people here...
Old 08-07-2005, 02:39 PM

Car Info: 2003WRX
damn... whats happening to the good suby name?
Old 08-07-2005, 02:50 PM

Car Info: 04 Toyota Tacoma
Originally Posted by UneducatedmeWRX
damn... whats happening to the good suby name?
What's happened is that Subies are becoming very famous due to their potential for power at a not so high price. Plus the ricer community has easy access to 02 and 03s simply because the price tag of a used one keeps dropping. It's sad but like Greg said, the STi won't be riced out for a little while longer(few years) as the price is still too high for ricers.
Old 08-07-2005, 03:05 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
well to keep i-club safe we need to start getting rid of members thats know for it or noobs who start to come on the boards and talk about "oh i was racing this guy last night....." and make sure they aren't wearing any i-club logo's or stickers on there cars and all of i-club should put stickers on there cars to show ur i-club and not a damn racer and so ppls don't get us mixed up

just my .02cents
Old 08-07-2005, 03:10 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
just be safe out there, you can't judge what someone else is gonna do, so just keep your car outta harms way. IIRC wasn't wrx 02 on the last cruise??
Old 08-07-2005, 09:51 PM

Car Info: 2004 Java Black Pearl STI (Team DownXhift)
Originally Posted by myroncuz
fricking haole.. no offense to other white people here...
*sob*.........*wiping tears*............im ok
Old 08-07-2005, 09:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '04 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by myroncuz
dude, dont tell me it was a maroon one..

btw, on my way to brents house yesterday i spotted a black bes in my rear view comming up fast. i thought he was going to catch up to shaka but just let off a PSHHH next to me and started to weave in and out. fricking haole.. no offense to other white people here...
Holy crap...Myron...as I left Brent's house that same dude came up on me.

He didn't do anything aggresive on me or anything and yes his car isn't "that fast" I can attest to that

Also, he had a faulty muffler bearing.
Old 08-07-2005, 11:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: none
damn another one..
Old 08-07-2005, 11:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
I used to get pissed at people when they would follow too close, or honk the horn or whatever. Then one time it was a friend honking and it was just to say wassup - I felt pretty stupid. It made me think about it when these things happen. Even getting cut off and stuff, we all make mistakes. Take some time to think about it and see if maybe just maybe it was misunderstood or if ther person was purposely being a jerk (you most likely have no idea). Like the dude in the Camry with the Live Aloha sticker that just about killed me yesterday - who knows, he might not be an ******* at all. Don't remember what colour he was tho.

It's these 'to the guy in the..." posts that make me not ever ever say hi, wave, honk or anything to any Suby anymore because I'm a frickin haole and maybe he might misunderstand my gesture and frankly, I just don't need this shiat. I don't know what I would do if my car got keyed because I beeped "hi" to someone or gave them a thumbs-up for a cool ride and they took it wrong. Thanks for killing the i-club aloha spirit. Maybe there are more punks on Oahu or something - I dunno.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:04 AM

Car Info: 03 WRB WRX
sorry, i honked just to say "Hi!"
sorry
Old 08-08-2005, 10:24 AM

Car Info: 03 WRB WRX
ok, you know what this is bothering me...i have more to say...

-sorry you took my "Hi Honk" the wrong way

-just because I came up behind you and then honked to tell you Hi, doesn't mean I'm impatient, i was just trying to tell a fellow Subie "Hi!"

-I wasn't exactly tailing you like you say i did, I've had subies come up behind me the same way and all I thought was "oh another subie to cruise with on the roadway"

-I didn't give you a scornful look as I drove by, I looked to say "Hi" but you gave my the WTF look so I didn't wave, I was actually intimidated by your WTF look

-once again...sorry if you got the wrong impression I was just saying "Hi"
Old 08-08-2005, 02:04 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
Originally Posted by TnC WRX
ok, you know what this is bothering me...i have more to say...

-sorry you took my "Hi Honk" the wrong way

-just because I came up behind you and then honked to tell you Hi, doesn't mean I'm impatient, i was just trying to tell a fellow Subie "Hi!"

-I wasn't exactly tailing you like you say i did, I've had subies come up behind me the same way and all I thought was "oh another subie to cruise with on the roadway"

-I didn't give you a scornful look as I drove by, I looked to say "Hi" but you gave my the WTF look so I didn't wave, I was actually intimidated by your WTF look

-once again...sorry if you got the wrong impression I was just saying "Hi"
it's alright bro i guess u just scared him but like what wombat said people take things the wrong way

Quick Reply: To "WRX 02"