world cup 2006

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 06:24 PM

Car Info: Storme..
Originally Posted by shaggadelic
i like pk's it makes it awesome. tho i dunno y materazzi got a red on the italian game that was bs
word wtf..
Old 06-26-2006, 08:27 PM

i like pk's it makes it awesome. tho i dunno y materazzi got a red on the italian game that was bs
yeah, a game without pk's is like a day without sunshine. haha. yeah, pk's make it very interesting. it brings out the most clutch in a player, i think. imagine, 12 yds. out, it's like putting in golf, however, you're whole country is on the line. remember roberto baggio? when he missed his pk in the '94 WC. there were CHOKE italians that didn't like him and thought he was plug. geez, glad it isn't like that in the US. well, i guess that's why it just adds to the passion. we got brasil vs ghana coming up, should be one helluva game.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:25 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
yeh that will be a good game ghana has got better.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:07 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.5RS-T 2011 Forester Prem. SUBYS FTW
who watch the brasil game? it was a great game tho brasil won ghana played way better futbol. i think that the refs were calling some b.s. stuff and that one goal he was clearly offsides. my hat goes out to ghana for playing a great game with the #1 team
Old 06-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Troll

Car Info: 04 STI--- 435awhp@Pump Gas **520awhp @ C16 Vp
^^^BRAZIL^^^

OLEOOLEOELEOLEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOLEEE EEEEEEEE

Ronaldo (breaks the most Goals in a World Cup !% so far and counting,,,)

What about that move he did to the keeper,,,and scored,,, I think he broke in pieces the keepers legs,,,it was an awesome move and ugly response broke in half the keepers legs,,,,jajajajajajajaj

All the way,,,, Brazil.... Watch out for the Magician, warming up, for the the big one,,,,

"Ronaldhino" Greatest soccer player ever....

Thanks,,,,,
Old 06-27-2006, 05:11 PM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
who watch the brasil game? it was a great game tho brasil won ghana played way better futbol. i think that the refs were calling some b.s. stuff and that one goal he was clearly offsides. my hat goes out to ghana for playing a great game with the #1 team
Yeah, Ghana played well... just didn't have any luck that's all. I still feel Brazil is not playing anywhere close to being serious.

Wow... I guess we all written France off way too quickly. Experience > Youth... 3-1 along w/ the return of Zidane. But they'll go up against Brazil in the next round.

Germany v. Argentina
Italy v. Ukriane
England v. Portugal
Brazil v. France

I can't wait...
Old 06-27-2006, 05:26 PM

Car Info: 2016 Z51 C7, 2007 Exige S, 2008 ZX-10R, 2016 Taco
I hate to see Italy advance because of a poor call. Nothing against them, but I hate to see a ref negatively influence a game. The refs have sucked so far. Argentina looked good early, but didn't impress me against Mexico, even though they pulled it off. Brazil beet Ghana but again there was a poor call and Ghana played remarkably well. I'm suprised nobody is talking about Germany, as they are playing strong. Germany against Argentina will be a huge game in my opinion. If the Argentina that played Mexico shows up, I think Germany could easily defeat them. If the Argentina from the early games shows up it could be a very good match.

San
Old 06-28-2006, 01:11 AM

i'm looking at Brasil vs Germany for the world cup. in terms of good balance, i think that germany and brasil got the most balanced teams. Argentina has good force up front, but their defense is shaky. Italy has good defense, but their offense sometimes is too predictable. if Totti is having a bad game, things fall apart. although, Lucatoni is showing some flair. Portugal may have some trouble with Rooney, as well as 2 of their key players are out for this game. that sucks. in the whole aspect of things, France has a very very talented team. it's just their chemistry that isn't really there, but i'm sure we can see them stepping it up. well, it's gonna be the 1998 WC final again when Brasil play France. it's gonna be a good one. we may have an upset! when all is said and done, it all comes down to fitness and who is the most fit team.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:42 AM

Car Info: 04 PSM WRX
I can't wait. Portugal will definitely be hurting w/o C. Ron + Deco. Germany is strong and I have them going to the Finals. I'm just glad I will have two full night of sleep.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:45 AM

Car Info: 2011 White Forester.
Allez les Bleus!!! Allez Allez Allez Allez ALLEZ... !!! nah have been following France, not impressive... agree with Clamdip, France has talented players, but no chemistry. I also see Brasil vs Germany!!!
Old 06-28-2006, 02:45 AM

Car Info: 2016 Z51 C7, 2007 Exige S, 2008 ZX-10R, 2016 Taco
Now all the sudden people are talking about Germany.

San
Old 06-28-2006, 02:53 AM

Car Info: Storme..
Originally Posted by oldmansan
I hate to see Italy advance because of a poor call.
which call would this be?
Old 06-28-2006, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by oldmansan
Now all the sudden people are talking about Germany.

San
naw, it's just that Germany was a given already. also, they had the easier pool (helps to be the host country).
Old 06-28-2006, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by luktang
I can't wait. Portugal will definitely be hurting w/o C. Ron + Deco. Germany is strong and I have them going to the Finals. I'm just glad I will have two full night of sleep.
werd on the sleep! man, i think my schedule is all thrown off. oh well, we got till the 30th.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by lostUNCERTAIN
which call would this be?
i'm guessing it's the call when italy and australia played. that last final foul in the box. my friend also thinks that was a poor call. it's very controversial, but oh well, that's the game. technically, i see it as the right call just because of the fact that there was contact in the box. what i don't like is that the italian player sold that foul pretty good and actually made that foul happen. i don't see the game as that, but hey, anything to win right.

Quick Reply: world cup 2006