Why is everyone so uptight?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 11:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
Ha ha ha.

It should be pretty even (on paper)

Yeah, I'm actually not that bad with the Ju Jitsu, although I prefer boxing. I've never been to the Gracie Dojo(sp) but I had 2 soldiers who had and they were very good. I had them teach the company a lot of what they learned. I made sure we had combatives on the training schedule at least once a week, twice if possible. It was really only 'sparring', meaning that all we did was had about 10 min of warm-up/instruction, then an hour and 20 min of grappling.

Now, after my bad day is behind me, I realized that I was being a little girl and allowed myself to stoop to his level. I apologized to him for how I acted. I'd imagine that we could've probably sold tickets. The Joes would have loved to see 2 CPT's going at it, but of course that would have taken all my fire away. I don't fight 'fair' and I only have one objective, and it ain't to only go til the other guy gives up.

He's just a little immature. Now that I've let him know that I'm serious, he ought to leave me the **** alone.

Sean, have you ever seen Office Space? I am a staff *****. Every day is groundhog day.

2 more months.

Dan, it isn't assault unless there is enough evidence to make a charge. (it's only illegal if you get caught.)
Old 06-18-2004, 01:49 PM
Angry Dan

Car Info: 05 Evo VIII
Originally Posted by gpatmac

Dan, it isn't assault unless there is enough evidence to make a charge. (it's only illegal if you get caught.)
wOOt