who's the weirdo?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 04:04 AM

who's the weirdo?

today i came home from work about 1130pm and my gf sister comes out and greets me and said that there was a white wrx circling the block and slowing down infront of my house. she said it went around the block a couple of times and slowed down and stared at my car which is in the garage. who ever it is i think u should quit it. your freaking her out. how would u feel if some one circled your block and slowed down right in front of your house and stare. its just plain wrong man. well thats it.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:08 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
why would that freak her out? they were looking at your car not her. close the garage door and the problem is solved.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:30 AM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
im sorry, i'll stop. lol jk it wasn't me
Old 09-12-2006, 01:53 PM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
well did she get the plates? i mean if it was circling your house she had plenty of time. like jakes02 said, close the door or buy a car that nobody wants to look at.
Old 09-12-2006, 02:13 PM

Car Info: 01 Impreza 2.5RS (GM6) & '08 Evo MR
hhhmmmm you said that it's a white wrx circling around the block and slows down and stares at your car... i'm pretty sure who owns the car is also a member of the i-club family.....i don't know much about this whole i-club thing...and i mean "NOT MUCH"...i just learned it from my hubby - 4080wrx...so i think that you shouldn't be alarmed about it...because i thought that subaru owners are supposedly "tight" when it comes to it....as far as a group/i-club...i'm thinking maybe the guy wants to know who the owner is...and just a plain simple question he may had.."hhhmmm i wonder who the owner of this car"...you know...maybe he just wants to meet another i-club fellah...so don't trip...i kinda got used to people staring and waving @ me at times when i'm driving my car around now...and i mean..literally...a guy stopped and came right infront of my face to ask about my car @ walmart and i wasn't freaked out....he was just commenting on how nice my car was and that was a good compliment...too bad..i didn't know much about my car..so i said you would have to get a hold of my husband on i-club...and he'll have answers for you...ha ha...i'm such a dork! oh well...laters all of you...
Old 09-12-2006, 02:17 PM

Car Info: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
I'll admit to following Subies around on those rare occasions I find one on Kauai and shoot sh*t with them. Because of this, I know EVERY WRX and STi owner on Kauai. It's a cool thing.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:43 PM

Car Info: Loading...
hey eight08, i called you and left a message. why aint you calling me back??
Old 09-12-2006, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by 91sleeper
well did she get the plates? i mean if it was circling your house she had plenty of time. like jakes02 said, close the door or buy a car that nobody wants to look at.
this is ridiculous!!!
common everybodys car gets stolen eye appealing or not! im just saying that my gf sister feels like this because there was alot of stuff done to my car infront of the house. my car got egged multiple times/people reving infront of the house even though no one is outside/also somebody smashed my winshield. so tell me if you wouldnt be paranoid if any of the things above would happen again. also she doesnt know about the iclub family.
Old 09-12-2006, 06:59 PM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
^^while i might be paranoid i would also be more careful about where i leave my car and who is casing my house. if i lived in a neighborhood where i felt unsafe i would either move, or make my car as hard a target as possible. have you thought about getting a car cover, maybe with a lock? perhaps you should organize a neighborhood watch or ask your neighbors to keep and eye out and report anything suspicious. you could get a video camera and hook it up to a dvr to protect what you work hard for. not trying to give you a hard time but i have no patience for people who complain about things that they can try to avoid.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by 91sleeper
^^while i might be paranoid i would also be more careful about where i leave my car and who is casing my house. if i lived in a neighborhood where i felt unsafe i would either move, or make my car as hard a target as possible. have you thought about getting a car cover, maybe with a lock? perhaps you should organize a neighborhood watch or ask your neighbors to keep and eye out and report anything suspicious. you could get a video camera and hook it up to a dvr to protect what you work hard for. not trying to give you a hard time but i have no patience for people who complain about things that they can try to avoid.
move? im not rich. camera? i dont have the money.(u wanna loan me one?)i used to park in the street. then on the drive way and now i park my car in the garage. and where i live is a peaceful neighbor hood. and i talk to the association and they said they cant do anything if its on the street. so i parked on the driveway. yet they still try to throw eggs. so i took pics and showed the association and they posted ads about this. im not trying to cause a conflict or anything but i just want to know who this guy is. maybe a friend or not. but non the less im just watching out for my gf sister because she is worried for me.

peace,chris
Old 09-13-2006, 04:14 PM

Car Info: JB WRX, AW STi, JB STi - 04's-
sup chris, basically.... if you have a nice car...people will either hate/ or jack, but if u have a peace of **** car...then they will leave u @ peace. lol